Lucky to work with Mohnish Behl-Kritika

Posted: 12 years ago
 Kritika: lucky to work with Mohnish Behl

Television actress Kritika Kamra, who is known as Aarohi of Kitani Mohabbat Hai, is back with a brand new show Kuch Toh Log Kehenge on Sony, where she plays Dr. Nidhi Verma. Kritika Kamra is eagerly awaiting her new show and the audiences reaction to the same.

"After Bade Achche Lagte Hai, Kuch Toh Log Kehenge will be a totally different show on television. I feel this unusual love story between a young girl and a matured man will be quite appealing. My character Nidhi is a chirpy and sweet girl, full of life, who joins the hospital as an intern where she meets the male lead -Mohnish Behl, who plays a senior doctor. Mohnish Behl's life take a new turn when he meets Nidhi. This role is totally different from Arohi in Kitani Mohabbat Hain. I hope the audiences connect and love this character."
 She did a workshop before stepping into the character of Nidhi. "I attended a workshop conducted by well-known writer Kamlesh Pandey, who is creatively involved in the show. This was my research for the show as he gave us a brief about the show and our characters. The workshop was really helpful in understanding the character well."
 Her boyfriend Karan Kundra is happy about her new project too. "He really liked the concept of the show and my character's look. He was quite impressed with the overall presentation of the first and second promo of the show. I hope that he watches the first episode of the show as he is in Punjab shooting for his film currently."
 Talking about working with a senior actor like Mohnish Behl, she claims to be glad and feels lucky to share screen space with such a well known actor. "I couldn't believe that I was paired opposite an actor like Mohnish Behl, who is versatile and very co-operative. His experience in acting is a great help as I am getting to learn a lot from him. I have crossed fingers that my fans love the jodi of Dr. Nidhi Verma and Dr. Ashutosh."
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge starts from October 3rd, Monday -Thursday at 8 pm only on Sony.

Indya.com news Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
it's good to know that karan is happy about kritika's new show and thanx 4 sharing:)Edited by --Anushka-- - 12 years ago
thnx 4 sharing...
very happie dat karan n kritz understand n respect each other n their work so much...
n monish behl is a gr8 actor m sure everyone will luv d jodi of Nidhi n Ashutosh

Thanks for sharing! 

I was sure Karan will be happy for her. He's such a supportive BF and this can take Kitloo's career to a whole new level not to mention that she'll learn a lot working with someone as established as Mohnish Behl.

Thanks 4 sharng. Kittu is so adorable. N karan is too supportive. Luv dm so much. N ya,m glad dat kittu is happy 2 wrkng wid mohnish:)
thanx for sharing:) this really brought a smile on my face :D
gosh...where karan goes...my smile goes☺️

ooops sorry its bout ktlk...😛 very happy for kritz...
oh btw..ktlk will air from Mon-Fri
i am glad that karan is happy about her new project... i hope that his film will also do well :)
thanks for sharing :) aww Karan is happy :D ❤️ wish them all the best for the show
aww bless dem !!
not only her karan, bt we r also happy wh ds shw...
we wil definetely love nidhi n ashutosh althouh we miss arjuhi..\
bt we wish u all d best