HHL//Written Update: 14th Sept, 2011.

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Everyone ðŸ¤— 

i am gonna be updating soon in hour, i have class right now yar, Sorry for the delay yaar :(

i am sorry for super delay yaar ... but i had to study yaar 

The epi starts with sia, guatam and rangeela sitting on computer to see the results and the special moment comes and find out that sia got in too school. they all cheering up and having fun. On the other side, in  elite we see vishal comes and sit beside Arjun, tells him that why he did not want those poor in our school.Arjun tells him that tell me which side are u in, like they are coming to compete with others not to us.. we are gonna compete togather. Vishal was like who i am with u all defiantly, i am gonna welcome them. i am friend with raghav , so don't get me wrong but he will lose his status because of gareeb.  
he stand up and say if u have close your eyes , dose not matter , reality will not change. 
The scene shift to sia's house , sia is trying to check if the rajeev shackla got in ðŸ˜†( that made me laugh , it was cute , she was annoyed but really sweet ) . she gets to know that he did not get in , kind of get sad like he participate in every activity... hmhm.he was kind of helpful too.  
the scene shift to elitte, on the table ,baad bros are talking about sia and the other chicks are talking aboiut saloni ..(they all are kind of talking talking about different people and confuse who's talking about who?) Raghav comes and clear who everyone is talking .. girls talking about saloni and boys are She box. girls ask who's she? Raghav replies that i am thinking the same who's she? 
Sia comes to the office and ask for shackla and raghav goes by and notice sia and he come near to her say pushpa(the name he gave her). she gets confuse ask who told you this name? shackla told me, she is like really , can you give him this meeage,  she get the peace of the paper from the office and write "Thank you for the help yesterday."
Raghav see the note, and say no need to thank me and give her the clue who's he? (haha😉😆) she gets shock and her mouth just hanging open , he close her mouth and tell him that u are good type and she remembers vishal and tell him that u all are not nice and that was noty good joke, i will see when this joke happens to u and what you think of it? and then then they both see vishal and she hides away and raghav thought she was behind her and then he see her  running away and say "what starnge girl , pushpa?" 
Sia comes out side and see gautii and ask him what he is doing there and he make excuss saying that he was waiting for her but really he was taring at other girls and sia caught him and told him tomorrow she is gonna come here too. gauti get sad and says that from then i am gonna be someone from the village and u will be high fie... Sia is like what happened, no u are gonna be my bro forever  and they hug and having their own moment while a car pass by and get kichar on them. 
gauti shouts at them and throw a stone at the car . they stop and the girl gets out and it is Salonii!!! 
she walks to them and how dare you throw a stone at my car? gauti get all mad and Sia let me show u again? sia makes him quite and tell her that i am sorry and your driver have little fault too. we can pay if you wnat too. saloni gets all pride and tell her you can work whole life and you still can't pay me. Elitte gonna give addmision people like u , i did not thought that it was gonna be that much entertaining  and now get lost. Sia replies and told her that i am saying sorry, that does not mean that u get all big. if u really wnat clean ways .. then tomorrow ride the municipality  bus ðŸ˜†. they all have argument. Saloni leaves and gauti says safad chauiii (haha i love that yaar ) 
saloni gets to school and  is talking to her friends. she was expecting big party on her entry but nothing like that .. her friends told her that there is nothing cool happening nowadays. saloni promise that every weekend there will be cool stuff happening again. 
the scene shift to Arjun, raghav and baad bro.. raghav is planning to sneak in girls hostel and arjun refuse to go and we find out arajun have girl friend and her name is
kanika.  on other side ,Sia's house,  she want stay in the hostel and uncle does not want her to leave the house  and Sia told them that if you go to leattie you have live there. uncle get sad because she told him off that it is not her house. 

-| end of the epi |-

The update is not good one ... this is my worse one and sorry for making it short in the end . 
see u on Wednesday :))

Edited by .ayesha. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ayesha. thumbnail
I am done , and sorry for the delay yar :(
.ayesha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: yami_nivrenfan

😭 arjun ka gf chi na na

he said no too and said her name kankia something like that yaar ðŸ˜”
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nah nah i hope its nt true otherwise i wil   nt leave mr gorky
.ayesha. thumbnail

nah nah i hope its nt true otherwise i wil   nt leave mr gorky

hahaha... mr groky ðŸ˜†
--HiNa-- thumbnail

😭 arjun ka gf chi na na

dont dont werry my janu aru sirf tera hai sirf koi ose hath toh laga ke dekhe 😈🤗
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@hinnu   hugs :) dil khey baat bhol di
--HiNa-- thumbnail

@hinnu   hugs :) dil khey baat bhol di

woh toh hai 😎 after all friends hoti kis ke liya hai