•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Jai Shree Krishna

Sudama tells  Susheela, their suffering is due to their past birth's bad Karmas. She says if that is so then god should make only her suffer for all their deeds, so others can live happily. Sudama says God is seeing everything.

SB & Krishna in conversation, he tells her Sudama is so content with his life, but there are some who are engrossed in moha, maya.

Sudama is going somewhere, his friend Chakradhara , who is going in a palaki, sees him, he stops gets down to meet Sudama. Sudama feels happy seeing him. Chakradhara tells Sudama , he is prasing the king, in return he's  gets  goldmohars from the king. He tells Sudama to stop asking for bhiksha & come with him to rajyasabha & just do what he is doing, he too will become rich like him. Sudama replies, he is happy asking for bhiksha as per brahman dharma, but Chakradhar is going in wrong path. Hearing this irritated Chakradhara leaves.

Sudama with his 4 children is sitting for the meal, he tells Susheela to eat with them, she looks at the empty pot & replies, will eat later. Sudama parys before starting to eat, hears a hungry cow. He regrets forgetting  to keep her share from his meal. Removes part of the rice from his meal in a piece of a leaf, goes outside & offers it to the cow, asking her to forgive him for  forgetting to keep her share.

Krishana is also sitting for his meal with his plate full of different varieties of food, SB & Jamvanti are sitting there. He begins to eat, but stops, he gets visions of Sudama offering cow from his small amount of food.

Sudama comes back, is about to eat but stops hearing bhikshndehi out side his house, he smiles, gets up gives his balance food to that hungry man. Krishna is not able to eat seeing his friend hungry. Jamvanti  looks at at SB, to find out the reason. Sudama drinks water. Krishna too drinks water, not eating any food.  When Jamvanti asks the reason, he says his devotee Sudama is hungry, so how can he eat . Jamvanti says why is he hungry, all the people of Dwaraka, including them gets all their wishes fuffilled, then why is Sudama suffering. Krishna replies, that his happy time will start the moment his past birth sins gets nullified, that movement will come when Sudama will come to meet him in Dwaraka.

Chakradhara comes in his palaki to Sudama's house, one of his son informs Sudama about the visitor. They come out to welcome Chakradhara. He comes inside the house, tells Susheela to explain to his dumb friend. He just has to come to rajyasabha, show off his intelligence infront of the king & praise him, he will be rewarded with goldmohars, she can go out in palaki with her sons, have servants to work at home. Hearing this Susheela feels happy, telling him, that tomorrow Sudama will come to Rajyasabha with him. Sudama is watching all the conversation.

Krishna is happy too seeing this scene.

Nice Update mnx

I am really enjoying this Sudhama track (despite our Rukmini going AWOL). Despite the irritation i initially felt, I am making peace with my feelings, and trying to look for the silver lining in this gloom. In any case, debating, arguing and criticizing (while it is an emotional exercise) will only help to increase our knowledge of Krishna Leela more.

I think the acting, scriptwriting and direction has moved a notch, albeit it just a little.
This Sudhama is really good and believable, and I love the way he smiles at all his hardships... he's always at such peace. I really like Susheela too, her acting and emoting was not over the top and filmi... and she looks the part. Even the kids are impressive.
(Just the one chubby kid looks really out of placeπŸ˜†... couldn't they find a believably starved child like the other 3 - Sorry no offense to the kid thoπŸ˜ƒ

About, Chakradhar - does anyone know if this is a Sagar creation, or is there some scriptural reference to him and his tempting Sudama.?   RSSK also had the Chakradhar character. Curious to know.

The actor playing Sudama is good, at times through his expressions he is able to convey to Krishna, I am watching your leela, whatever next you'll show, will be dealt in the same way. He is able to show a true "sthitpragya" character. Susheela is good, she is playing her part well. Their children speaks better language then SB.

There are many who crib & complain about the hardship they experience in life, but  Sudama is actually testing God by not complaining about his circumstances. A very interesting track.😊
I have never read nor heard of any Chakradhara, even if they showed it in RSK.  In RSK, they also came up w/ a fictitious demon whose daughter Prabhavati married Pradhyumna, and their son was Anirudha.  In fact, as per Devi Bhagvatam, Anirudha was the son of Pradhyumna/Mayavati (the Kama/Rati avatar in the kul)  So just b'cos a Chakradhara appeared in RSK doesn't mean that the character is authentic.
Aloochak, I too noticed but forgot to mention - one of the kids of Sudama (did he have 4 kids?) looked too chubby πŸ˜†  They could have selected someone else.  But I did find all 4 kids cute - including the chubby one πŸ˜†

In any case, looks like this episode was a drag.  Incidentally, if they are going to show Chakradhara rewarded as a result of praising Balarama, it'd be one more instance of the defamation of Balarama that's rampant in this serial, and which I have much more problems w/ than not showing Rukmini.  But if Sudama lived in Porbandar, I don't see how he came under the coverage of Dwarka, since it was just an island kingdom w/ no mainland control, as far as I can recall.

Anyway, hope that tonight, Sudama's troubles end.

Good Episode ⭐️.  Acting is fine by all the cast!  πŸ‘  Including SB! πŸ˜ƒ

The wife of Sudama is performing very nicely! ⭐️  I wonder what happened to the Casting Dept when they decided about the roles of SB and Rukmini? πŸ˜”

I hope the Production House carries the work the way they are doing these days. It is going fine right now. πŸ‘πŸΌ

@ Aalochak, nice post β­οΈ

@ Minakshi, agree with you about the expression of Sudama. β­οΈ

Originally posted by _Vrish_

In any case, looks like this episode was a drag.  Incidentally, if they are going to show Chakradhara rewarded as a result of praising Balarama, it'd be one more instance of the defamation of Balarama that's rampant in this serial, and which I have much more problems w/ than not showing Rukmini.  But if Sudama lived in Porbandar, I don't see how he came under the coverage of Dwarka, since it was just an island kingdom w/ no mainland control, as far as I can recall.

Anyway, hope that tonight, Sudama's troubles end.

In RS SK, the King, whom Chakradhara praised for his living, was not Balaram. Don't know who he was πŸ˜•

If they are going 'with' the RS SK version πŸ˜Š,  I think it will take another 1-2 episodes at least (actually much more than that, but we all know about the 'Speed' of DBSK πŸ˜ƒ).