WU 14th Sept:: Rj-Akshi in jail

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">
Hey ppl! me back with the WU.. this time a normal one!
actually... the reason why i used to update using pictures, is now sorted out๐Ÿ˜‰ isiliye ab normal updates!

those who want me to update with pics... u can tell me.. i will update like that... alternately๐Ÿ˜›

<font color="#FF0000" size="4">PART 1</font>
<font color="#0000FF" size="3">starts with hospital scene. rj and akshi are sitting, one MIL-daughter pair comes.. the MIL wants to do a sex determination test, but the daughter in law dusnt want to do it... that MIL tries to bribe the peon to do the illegal test. akshi is shocked and angry. the nurse calls their no. and they are called in.

when they go inside, the doctors come in, and they misunderstand them to be the MIL who wanted to determine the sex of the unborn child.. the doctors dnt listen to what rj-akshi are trying to say... they are sooo adamant to their word.. they are not listening only to akshi-rj...

soon, the police come, and akshi-rj are drived towards the police van. while goin to the the police van, akshi calls naitik... but naitik doesnt pick up the phone... she calls again.. but naitik ignores. Mohit comes while the call is coming.. he tells him to pick up the phone, but he says it isnt important, and cuts it off...

at the police station,
rj-akshi try to make the police understand they didnt do anything wrong! the police says when ppl like the maheshwaris have such thinking, forget others! he is very angry (he shud be.. how can some1 tolerate sex determination.. i dnt understand๐Ÿ˜ก) rj requests him to allow them to call atleast one person! they call naitik again.. but he dusnt pick up... so they call vish. vish and shaurya are shocked and start for the police station.

SS hall,
mohit gets naitik down.. every1 is waiting for akshi-rj.. they think its time they shud have come..
bm tells naitik to call akshi.. when vish calls naitik and informs him about the police incident.. naitik is shocked! he says he is coming soon. he informs every1.. every1 shocked!

awesome track.. dimri handled it very well๐Ÿ‘</font>

<font color="#FF0000" size="4">PART 2</font>
<font color="#0000FF" size="3">Maheshwari house,
omi tells the lawyer to reach the police station soon. anshu starts crying๐Ÿ˜•
(the only week point in the epi.. till now)

at the police station...
the police makes it clear that whosoever comes, they cant go before their investigation is completed... ๐Ÿ‘

soon vish shaurya comes, and then naitik, mohit and rb. when naitik is goin to ask what happened, police calls rj-akshi for investigation...
every1 except them out...

during investigation..
the policewoman asks akshi whether her MIL or her hubby.. who forced her to do the test? akshi says no one..
policewoman says the person who forces to this test gets equal punishment to the one performing the test... akshi says no one in their house feels that way. plz dnt ask such questions. this is a misunderstanding...

naitik tries to go in to pacify akshi, but the policeman stops him.
</font>
<font color="#FF0000" size="4">PART 3</font>
<font color="#0000FF" size="3">policewoman tells akshi that crying wnt make anything change! stop crying.. she says that we have called the attendant... just now everything would be crystal clear.. akshi says i m also trying to say the same thing. please call the attending as soon as possible!

after some time, the attendant comes. the police asks him whether rj-akshi were the ones who did this illegalm thing...
the attendant says no.. they arent the ones...
every1 is relieved! they get out of the police station...
outside, rb scolds naitik and tells him that after rj came.. his responsibility has not reduced! he shud have been there with akshi during docs appt... vish says its ok.. it isnt naitik;s fault!</font>

<font color="#FF0066" size="3">PRECAP:: Naitik is making his point clear.., only naksh are der... naitik says that since rj has come... always either its her calling akshi.. or akshi wanting to spend time with akshi.,.. sometimes she dusnt allow to go out.. or its akshi who dusnt want to go coz of rj... ๐Ÿ‘</font>

waiting for tomos epi...
thanx for the exchange madhavi di๐Ÿค— love you for exchanging๐Ÿ˜†
</font>

Edited by stuti_naksh4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Divya_ thumbnail

Me first..

Awesome update Stuti.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by divi4u - 12 years ago
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
chotu..  u r too fast... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘... wonderful update...

n divi here also u first... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-Stutz- thumbnail
divi di.. ๐Ÿคฃ

maate.. divi di is faster!!!

and ya.. di... i got a good epi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Chutki... Epi seems like worth watching... and it seems fast-paced too... I never expected that they will finish this up so soon... within 2 Epis... I thot yeh drama pura hafta chalega... but chalo good they did it quick... and waiting to see Naitik - Akshi scene... they shud sort out theie differences... it's high time now... ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Stutz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sachi16

Thanks Chutki... Epi seems like worth watching... and it seems fast-paced too... I never expected that they will finish this up so soon... within 2 Epis... I thot yeh drama pura hafta chalega... but chalo good they did it quick... and waiting to see Naitik - Akshi scene... they shud sort out theie differences... it's high time now... ๐Ÿ˜Š

haan di... high time naitik confronts akshi!
hows my di huh?? ๐Ÿค—
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

divi di.. ๐Ÿคฃ

maate.. divi di is faster!!!

and ya.. di... i got a good epi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

haa u got a good one though I teased regarding today's episode... but dimri managed it well...
-Stutz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: saru.g

haa u got a good one though I teased regarding today's episode... but dimri managed it well...

haan di.. u teased me.. and i myself expected a bakwaas epi./. had made up my mind too.. but then this epi captured my heart.. u noe na i m sooo sensitive regarding all these issues?
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks stuti for the superb update.๐Ÿ˜Š Again CV showed the tough times for akshara๐Ÿ˜ก. Can't they show an enjoyable moment during her pregnancy time? During her first pregnancy time she was locked in a locker room. Again during her second pregnancy she was in jail. It's not akshi's fault 'its sonographic centre fault. W hy the CV is showing such stuff's.
 Is to teach a lesson to the viewers that sex determination is crime in India or to create a problem between the two families.๐Ÿ˜ก Any way they finished it very fast.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

Whatever it is naitik loves and cares akshara than anyone else so he will definitely support her. But on the other hand he is frustrated with rajasri's coz of too much interference so this instance will definitely create a rift between the two families.๐Ÿ˜‰

Akshi will be in hot soup who to support? Akshi will definitely going to learn a lesson that during her tough situation naitik will be there to lend her a shoulder and console her  and help her to come out from this ordeal. He also understands that akshi needs his presence at all times. This incident will help to strengthen the bond between the naksh.Hope so. .

Naitik did not know that akshi was facing probs in jail. If comes to know about akshi's probs he is the first one who rushes there to lend a helping hand to akshi. Finally vishamber and naitik has reached there at right time.
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

haan di... high time naitik confronts akshi!
hows my di huh?? ๐Ÿค—

Hey Stuts I am fine... hows u doing๐Ÿค—?? hows the study... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Not only Naitik but I think both needs to seat and sort it out... both are at the fault... Akshi needs to now stand for her husband & Naitik needs to pick up her call since she is pregnant๐Ÿ˜Š otherwise wo avoid kar sakta hai.. as he was angry to... chalta hai... ignoring calls from your spouse when you are angry is allowed... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago