Thendral

Wednesday's Update Sep 14th: GW Special Show

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Tanu baby for the wonderful GW foul play episode..😃

This episode had many solkutram (wrong usage of words)😛

GW said bcos of her dosham husbd mela poitar - sorry madam u shd have told melaanupiten...😉

By the way u compared urself with thulz wrt dosham, life etc etc...u mean to accept u had dosham then?? By any chance was there any Charu in your life?? Did ur MIL torture u like u are doing to ur SILs??😉

WOW - what a plan to separate Sudha and Thulz...and TA why didnt u wipe ur mommy's tears second time she cried?? 😡

ROFL - how i wish GW spoke from mobile phone to mangai, anyways its a fake call, fake call pannum pothu one incoming call shd come...Grr...🤢

and how many foul words this lady is using...Grr😡

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks tanu for the fast update..

wow master planner this GW (must be related to Dharman i feel).  She is trying 2 mangoes in one stone- the pariharam stone--break sudha n T's relationship and orakatufy T in the name of dosham... next she may say that astrologer has told he has to marry C so that he can be happy with T or if T has to study something...

but this lady has def underestimated T--from the way T walked off today (super T) looks like GW is going to realise that she is the one with dosham---(someone shud say that she has to observe mounam forever so that her children's dosham is wiped off!!)

The way bhuvana/tps track oving paralled to TT's dosham factor maybe they will meet somewhere and also now T's exams closing in feel C may begin her acts to prevent TT getting together...
the plot shud pick up now i feel..T n sudha real good today and master stroke by T to already arrange for 3-4 hrs off for TA...

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the superb update😊. One worst thing in today's epi was TA mom went to TA's shop to poison TA's mind and persuade him to dance to her tunes. As we all expected our TA finally lend an ear to whatever his mom tells.

Amma GW unn doshathilnala pogalamma UN husband…unn vayinala poi senthutar pavam😉.This creature is irritating me a lot. TA can't forget the incident in which padma ill treated him after marriage. How is it possible to forget his mom's thillumulluvelai?🥱
 This GW needs some smacking. I don't want to see tomorrow's epi with TA saying that dialogue to his mummy.😉
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks tanu for ur superfast update. and ur side comments.

I dont like  to watching todays episode.i waiting for update.as usual u done it very fast.so now i like to watch T and sudha 's part.its really touching.

nothing to say about  GW and TAMIL scene.both are brainless creatures.esp i hate tamil today he is believing his mom.

new rowdy is enter now.lets see what  happen.

everyday i liked the way thulsi ignoring her MIL.now she is more courgeous and confident .this is the one thing i like very much in current track.
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks da Tanu for the awesome update and side comments! 👏 Also thank you very much for taking my turn for the update!🤗

GW telling that her husband passed off becoz of her Dhosam🤣...rofl.. Pavam that manushan nimathiai poi sernthutar😉. Poor person (TA dad) should have been killed with that GW gutter mouth.🤢🤢

Nalla plan to seperate Thulz and Sudha.. TA is going to talk about this to Thulz and going to get nicely from the determined Thulz😕.

Enna urugal from TA on seeing his mommy darling tears...Sigh... Believe all this Dhosam nonsense TA and this is un-necessarily going to create rift btw TA/T.
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If GW goes to lie detecting test...that machine will get into fire..srsly how can a person lie like this that too everything she talks is only lies🤢...paavam TA's dad...i don't know what paavam he did😕...he got caught by this lady...i should agree with GW on one thing...she said whole oor blamed her for her hubby's death, that might be true🤢...whoever know this lady's mouth will blame her only😡 Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the excellent updates and comments!!  Enjoyed your title.

Not too bad today except for GW's rant with her son about Tulasi.  Shs is full of lies and is fake and is trying to bring Charu back into the picture.  And Tamil...what to say about him..??  He should never belive his sick mother.  Poor Tulasi is going to get hurt when he speaks about dosham to her.  I want Tulasi to give him a good talk about how dosham is all nonsense talk.

I liked the scene with Tulasi and Sudha today.  Sudha is mainting her character and is nice and friendly.  They are getting along great.  What plan does Bazari have now to separate them??

Lol..why does she alwas fake talk on the phone to Mangai...

Bhuvana and Sundari scene did not say much but it looks like new threat for TPS now.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent update and comments!!

GW is day dreaming driving schism between T'n'TA by entangling TA in a well-choreographed and orchestrated invisible web of deceit - exploiting (1) TA's bottom of the totem pole syndrome ;( 2) TA's guilty feeling of being the cause of Psycho's woes; (3) GW pre-empting Thulz by openly talking about how T is bad mouthing her of planning to unseat her with psycho; (4) trying isolate T from P/S her current support system in the house.

GW has lit bush fire#1 by playing up both T'n'TA on opposite sides using the "Dosham" hogwash, hoping the fire catches in a big way with the embers burning or breaching the firewall [re: relationship]  with the assumption that Thulz can be mowed down into submission. GW is going to be in for a rude shark.

Looks like Thulz's freshman year is coming to an end as she appears for her final exam ...exudes confidence of acing the test! Good to T thanking S profusely for her unstinted support. T is getting better by the day and turning into a pro in the art of ignoring GW's rants. Game on!!!

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanksss Tanss for the awesomeee Update!👏😃 Loved your title😊

OMG OMG OMG! GW now illatha husband-ah vachu also lyingg😡 OMG, really she isnt a human🤢

Hahahaha, TA was good somehow😆 We have to see GW face, when he defended his wife😆

Awww, last exam, great😃 Even if they go to kalahasti im ok, as T&T are going to temple for the first time😍 Hope nothing bad happens, as GW is doing a favour for T&T, maybe some ulnokkam?😕

Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago