Saravanan Meenatchi

Saravanan-meenakshi wrt update 14

-MishtyBlue- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lakshm

hy guys didnt find any written update so just thought of posting it  its my first time so forgiv the errors...

Episode starts with meenakshi watching saravanan ...then she feels shy gets into the room.In hall saru's father and him are having chat...his father is asking what he is going to do to say no...he replies it depends on meenakshi's answer.Then meenakshi is called she comes with cofee tray in hand...saru looks at her lovingly...then suddenly realizes the past and takes the cofee  meenakshi goes in.

Now the people gathered are asking him to say pidichiruka pidikalaya he says ladies first ask meenakshi first...then a girl goes and asks meenakshi she blushes and says yes.The girl comes outside and tells everyone saru is stunned he tells them to call meenakshi outside and she should say that he likes him...again meenakshi cums and says she likes him.He  then tells he wants to talk to her alone.

They both are in terrace he asks her "unakku yen yenna pidichiruku?"  she says no reason .He then shouts her u just saw me 10 mins bfore hw can u like me without knowing me.she asks him y he is behaving like this he then says he saw her with a guy  and inspite of being a village girl she has not valued the culture he speaks bad abt her character...meenakshi shouts back at him finally says"poda" and cry's.

saru comes down all look at him,following him meenu cums crying all are shocked to see her crying they ask reason she does not reply  saru says he does not like the girl. they ask reason for it he denies first then says meenu is characterless...saru and meenu's brother end up fighting ...

Rest is for us to wait and watch tmrw.. 

nice thanks for the update

Edited by atina - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilyjasmine101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update..

I watched the episode. Saravanan's words are so harsh towards Meenu it was unnecessary. I think he was personalizing too much because of what Yamini did to him. This time around it is totally Saravanan's fault 100%. He should not believe other people's words and suspect her. He should have asked her directly without throwing those harsh words.

Man if I am Meenu, I would also hate Saravanan after this..our Saravanan has to work overtime to redeem himself from this situation.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Laksh - are you planning update this on a regular basis??? Is this some kind of a sequel?? If so can you give a brief synopsis of the previous story? Also, when you open this thread , can you reserve 6 posts - 2 for Monday in which One will go for archives - and 1 for every day of the week?? That way, the updates will stay in the first page to facilitate easy reading. Please let me know - either in this thread or by a PM, ok?? Also , if you have others who are willing to update, please form a team and let me know. Thanks in advance
pattuppudavai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice updates lakshm... 👏

sara shd have told meenu about her riding bike with that man... 

probably the sherbath shopman had misunderstood them...

waiting to watch what's the real reason behind this ..