Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Ram and Priya need to grow up!!!

Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm sorry but what is happening here?๐Ÿ˜ญ

Both of them are acting like teenagers dating or something๐Ÿ˜ญ

Ram is a successful business tycoon and he doesn't even act like it and Priya is so highly educated herself but she acts like a little kid.

Doesn't she know about the fire detector? I mean come on!!! Why are they dumbing down the characters?๐Ÿ˜ก It's taking away from their chemistry!
Edited by Naina007 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nivi.divi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Raj = Ram

I agree...but I tend to have a smirk on my face every time they have a scene.  (especially the last two days).

Yes, a little teenish, but I think perhaps it goes well with the fact that they haven't experienced a romantic relationship all these years as well as they don't know each other well

They are understanding this relationship together for the first time (at this age in their life) and its expected that they are a bit awkward, upfront and even a little shy at times.

Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nivin0

Raj = Ram

I agree...but I tend to have a smirk on my face every time they have a scene.  (especially the last two days).

Yes, a little teenish, but I think perhaps it goes well with the fact that they haven't experienced a romantic relationship all these years as well as they don't know each other well

They are understanding this relationship together for the first time (at this age in their life) and its expected that they are a bit awkward, upfront and even a little shy at times.

I apologize for the typo๐Ÿ˜ณ. 

I agree, but  yesterday i felt like it just wasn't needed ๐Ÿ˜ญ
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes many of us  get redirected to how beautiful the promo looked and getting to the sweet teasing factors there ,

Places need rectofication with the way the scene is presented,

I want some  beautiful conversation to brew between them and more mature a little serious and a little spice

They can focus on that side I hope they will
ashi4567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes they need to grow up... coz BALH waz suppose to be mature love story.. per kahan hai maturity...
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nivin0

I get that this is the first proper relationship in their life although wait...Priya has already been in a relationship before, right? With Ashwin? Ram is the real bholu in this case cuz he's never been in any relationship and seems to be totally at sea here.

But then that is not the point...even if this is a case of two ppl who've never been in a relationship and their marriage is not based on romance or love or attraction of any direct sort...even then they don't need to show such CHILDISH scenes as the topicmaker validly pointed out.

The promos showed just the right tone that was needed...subtle, mature moments which still had humor in them as two ppl discover each other post marriage...you don't need to show childishness to show humor and yet that is the path BALH seems to follow by and large. But more than all this it is the dragging to the show that is a pain...the story is still too slow paced without much movement.
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The promos that were super great still,instill hope in me, an optimistic feeling that post marriage their relationship will develop wonderfully, with all the fun, light  banter  and deeper understanding. But alas this seems to be slowly eroding away. Both are shown to be immatured, slightly childish and always having heated exchanges.
The initial ackwardness and nervousness after marriage could have be shown beautifully and realistically. Instead...๐Ÿ˜•
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 I think they are both set in their ways and all of a sudden to get adjusted to a stranger would  take time and initially bring all these petulant reactions...Well adults too behave immaturely!๐Ÿ˜‰
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Some instances are really nice some are overboard, and some take a longer time to fall in track, As a viewer we see and gauge teh scenes accordingly and feel that way,

I would like to see  an extension of teh promo scene or how it started to show what teh promo ended with, so these always ring in your mind when you watch scens and think "Arrey yaar yeah dono tho  bachon jaisay behanve karthey hai " or  it looks so ridiculous  at this age we always find ways to bring it up and share thoughst dekhthey hai whats in store  for us  as relating to how sweet promos were
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maris08

The promos that were super great still,instill hope in me, an optimistic feeling that post marriage their relationship will develop wonderfully, with all the fun, light  banter  and deeper understanding. But alas this seems to be slowly eroding away. Both are shown to be immatured, slightly childish and always having heated exchanges.

The initial ackwardness and nervousness after marriage could have be shown beautifully and realistically. Instead...๐Ÿ˜•

I get the same feeling...the loving shy looks they exchanged earlier with the title song in the background seems like a thing of the past...the past week they are just snarling at each other...hope they are not setting the scene of Ram exiting and another sweet person coming into Priya's life...that would be disaster for us..๐Ÿ˜ฒ