Ram and Priya need to grow up!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shanti05

Some instances are really nice some are overboard, and some take a longer time to fall in track, As a viewer we see and gauge teh scenes accordingly and feel that way,

I would like to see  an extension of teh promo scene or how it started to show what teh promo ended with, so these always ring in your mind when you watch scens and think "Arrey yaar yeah dono tho  bachon jaisay behanve karthey hai " or  it looks so ridiculous  at this age we always find ways to bring it up and share thoughst dekhthey hai whats in store  for us  as relating to how sweet promos were

I agree. I can't wait for that to happen ðŸ˜³
age is not a barrier for love.they both have nt experianced love before.so it s natural.but for us viewers it feels a bit dragging .the same scenes repeating over & over.it s a bit boring.make the serial a little more faster.

Priya has been in love before (remember her confession about Ashwin to her Dad?), so the feelings and attraction that feels towards Ram is not new.  Perhaps it's been more than a few years since she last experienced it, but it is definitely familiar.  Therefore, she has admitted to herself, her Dad, Krishuji, Apeksha and to Neha that she is in love with Ram.  She knows it and is enjoying the moments.  And she's not entirely immature about it, or else she would not have been so direct with everyone.  Ram on the other hand, is blissfully unaware of these sorts of things, and these feelings and physical attraction toward Priya is COMPLETELY new to him, therefore he is taking slightly more time than Priya to recognise and acknowledge it, he just wants to make sure that what he is experiencing is indeed love and not just a deep sense of caring for a friend.  I don't think that they are immature, they just have different ways of expressing what they are feeling!!   

Originally posted by Naina007

I'm sorry but what is happening here?😭

Both of them are acting like teenagers dating or something😭

Ram is a successful business tycoon and he doesn't even act like it and Priya is so highly educated herself but she acts like a little kid.

Doesn't she know about the fire detector? I mean come on!!! Why are they dumbing down the characters?😡 It's taking away from their chemistry!
'

----------------

In love everything is possible !!

As Ram already told that he has developed strange ( he does not know ) feeling for priya at the time of confession, he can see Priya with closed eyes.

Ram  must have turned off fire detector before candle decoration as he is the boss of the house.

Just to remind everyone, this topic was actually posted in September last year so the comments in the first post or a couple of posts after that are not in reference to recent events.. ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by Naina007

I'm sorry but what is happening here?😭

Both of them are acting like teenagers dating or something😭

Ram is a successful business tycoon and he doesn't even act like it and Priya is so highly educated herself but she acts like a little kid.

Doesn't she know about the fire detector? I mean come on!!! Why are they dumbing down the characters?😡 It's taking away from their chemistry!

Yeah very truly said, the CVs are really killing their characters. The way they portrayed their characters was so good to watch in the beginning. But now my eyes started pricking watching them like that they have totally slayed such a beautiful characters who were role models for others at least in case of Priya. Common CVs wake up and realize your mistake if not it would be too late to correct your mistakes😡..
Edited by Indomitable - 12 years ago
yes now need to grow up..i agree with your post...

Posted: 11 years ago
I luv RAYA whatever they are...