Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: annika20

Basanti? She is not coming kyon ki uske pyare Veeru ne ussey kaha hai ki - ''Basanti!! Inn kutton ke saamne mat naachna!!'' She adopted that lesson for life!๐Ÿ˜†

Why do you want invite for that party? Lagta hai tumhein ab jeene ka shauq nahin raha. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Or are you some secret accomplice? Nayika nahin, khalnayika hai tu?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

Gabbar is bored of Helen and Hema. He wants CVs to dance on tootey kanch wala dance floor. You got it out of me...actually the broken glass floor and bare-foot dancing program on broken glass dance floor was a surprise attraction for the attendees. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Special security in-charge for ladies will be Ballmaaa. Apni nazar se kabhi door hi nahin hone dega.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ab aur kitne raaz khulwaoge tum log iss ultra-exclusive party ke baare mein? This is only for CVs. The Queen of England can also not avail the coveted invitation even if she offers to give the Buckingham Palace in exchange for an invitation! Itna khaas hai yeh.

Annika ๐Ÿ˜‰all the dogs are very sad and complaining "pehle veeru ne hamein kammeenaa  kahaa๐Ÿ˜ญ aur abb basanti hamein nalayak CVs se compare karr rahi hai....kisi ko hum loyal creatures ki kadar nahin hai.๐Ÿ˜ญ."kyuuunn..

Sahi pehchana tumne๐Ÿ˜›,jeene kaa shauk nahi raha mujhe๐Ÿ˜ญ,kyunki  khalnayika jo banaa dalaa tumne..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Oh, that  creepy  ballmaa is security in charge..๐Ÿ˜ตEeewww..tabb toh iam staying away too ๐Ÿ˜†, yeh party CVs ko hi mubarak ho..๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
Pranjjal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pjyo

Annika ๐Ÿ˜‰all the dogs are very sad and complaining "pehle veeru ne hamein kammeenaa  kahaa๐Ÿ˜ญ aur abb basanti hamein nalayak CVs se compare karr rahi hai....kisi ko hum loyal creatures ki kadar nahin hai.๐Ÿ˜ญ."kyuuunn..

Sahi pehchana tumne๐Ÿ˜›,jeene kaa shauk nahi raha mujhe๐Ÿ˜ญ,kyunki  khalnayika jo banaa dalaa tumne..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Oh, that  creepy  ballmaa is security in charge..๐Ÿ˜ตEeewww..tabb toh iam staying away too ๐Ÿ˜†, yeh party CVs ko hi mubarak ho..๐Ÿ˜†

Pjyo kya kya sujhata hai tumhe I just love u ๐Ÿ˜ณ
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pranjjal

Pjyo kya kya sujhata hai tumhe I just love u ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thankss  pranjjal  ๐Ÿ˜ณ.luv u too๐Ÿค—...๐Ÿ˜‰tarbooji helmet ke kaaran yeh yeh sabb bakwaas sujhtaa hai..๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†
Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

suno na suno na sun lo naaa CVs hamari bhi sunlo naaa...
kahani ko koi nayaa rang dooo naaa...
anandi ki zindagi mein khushiyaan bharo naaa...
jagyaaa aur daactarani ko saza dooo naaa ๐Ÿ˜‰
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this is from me

i think this is what A thinks ๐Ÿ˜ก             
CV's this is what we are doing?  

Swetha

Edited by vss08 - 12 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 @Annika and Jyothi! ur creations are too good ๐Ÿ‘ and annika ur party hahah too good for CV's and we all will be away from that. ๐Ÿ˜†
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I too have been thinking that suddenly the show has started to drag. I mean this adult education is going on fro such a long time. And where are Anandi's dreams and aims of gaining education? i thought when she said she wanted to change the system she would think of doing IAS or some such thing. But she is only teaching oldies to make puppets!!!! I have stopped watching the episodes and just follow up on the WUs. Even J-G are becoming boring. Hope the CVs realise what they are doing to the show and come up with some interesting track soon.
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Guys u all r rocking๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ show ur creativity to those creatives who hv forgotten their creativity๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail