Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Annika  That tarak mehta serial is so bad parr ratings dekho.😲...DD days in the 80s were better kyunki then serial ended in 13 episodes or got extension to 26-😉khatam toh hotha thaa..😆
Yeah,viewers do get addicted and keep watching inspite of the serial turning into total nonsense,but all those serials i had quit...infact i had totally quit on hindi serials post star plus onslaught of K TORTURE...then BV happened ,choti anandi was so lively -her questioning attitude ,wanting to study but dadisa opposing..-all that made this serial very interesting to me..but after the leap without choti anandi,it just isnt the same🤔..but i still remember this scene(reciting poetry the day she was forced to leave school😭) with sadness,
 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TokBkYkUFik[/YOUTUBE]
i  keep watching in memory of what it used to be and  still keep hoping iss bacchhi ke sapne kisi din toh sacch ho😍..but CVs keep disapointing me everytime..
Always believed this character was meant to be sooo much more but hasn't happened so far,it's  like "jisse  vishal vat vriksha honaa thhaa woh  haveli ke aangan mein bonzai bann karr hi khush hai."..

And it's good to nikaalOfy all bhadasss😛..it's like pressure cooker ki seetii😆..so keep commenting annika..😊
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ annika n jyo...muaahh guys...u guys r rocking...!!
🤣🤣...

and jyo...woh link..😭😭
.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
dadisa ne book jalwa  di...bhairon ne jyada effort nehin dala padhai k liye...bachi thi woh...uss time😭...usko kya pata future prob ke baren main...
5 saal barbaad...
cvs...😡😡😡😡😡
kya haal kar diya anandi ka...😡😡😡😡😡

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLZD12e-ixE[/YOUTUBE]

i want to see those type of scenes😍(not as a dream sequence after leap😉)...and what i am watching now a days...😡😡😡
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
andv thumbnail
Oh so true those days of BV that brought us close to this serial, where did they disappear? It was so well scripted and executed during that time. The quality of the serial has failed heavily today. The current track and character sketch is so poor. CVs you need to raise the bar of your creativity. I am also watching this serial only with a hope that one day justice will be served and we will get to see an educated, independent and successful Anandi 😍
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pjyo

CV 2-😉Aur kehte hain hum pe ande tamatar phekenge😲...Talking Through..Chalo acchaa hai😉,dinner pe main egg bhurji  banaa loongi unn anndo kaa...😆.🤣

very well said jyothi here r their recipes they made with that

Swetha
Edited by vss08 - 12 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: vss08

very well said jyothi

Swetha

thankss shweta😳..looks yummy  ,we should have thrown rotten eggs.😆
.🤣
These people wouldn't waste anything naa😆,😉hamare phenke eggs kaa yehi   haal hogaa😆
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

@ annika n jyo...muaahh guys...u guys r rocking...!!
🤣🤣...

and jyo...woh link..😭😭
.😡
dadisa ne book jalwa  di...bhairon ne jyada effort nehin dala padhai k liye...bachi thi woh...uss time😭...usko kya pata future prob ke baren main...
5 saal barbaad...
cvs...😡
kya haal kar diya anandi ka...😡

i want to see those type of scenes😍(not as a dream sequence after leap😉)...and what i am watching now a days...😡😡😡

yaah khushi ,unn dino sirf dadisa ki dadagiri chalthi thii,i so wanted bhairav to be strict with anandi too,koi kasam hi de dethe"school ja padhai karr,tujhe thare bapusa ki saugandh"..yeh kabhi kasam nahi thodthi..🤔
but then anandi super educated hothi toh they can't have those'ganwaar'dialogs naa,isi liye CVs kept this character's studies on hold to show ill effects of child marriage ..
 😉vaise jaggu abhi reality mein hi barthan hi maanj rahaa hai naa b'day ke din bhi...😆..
@anita so  true those earlier episodes were fantastic ,especially in  the 1st year...jaane  kahaan gaye woh din ....but ek din woh hogi kaamyaab...😍
Broken_Heart72 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dnt you think this is rude
i mean they try there level best to bring a show alive
when they are fresh and are showing wht u like you live the CVS
but never thank them, and them when they run
out of ideas and they decide to do a track you dont like
you start blaming them
tell me one thing can you guys write a story for X amount of years that
will always have an interesting track the entire time
THIS WAS JUST MY VIEW
would love to hear wht you have to say

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Broken_Heart72

dnt you think this is rude
i mean they try there level best to bring a show alive
when they are fresh and are showing wht u like you live the CVS
but never thank them, and them when they run
out of ideas and they decide to do a track you dont like
you start blaming them
tell me one thing can you guys write a story for X amount of years that
will always have an interesting track the entire time
THIS WAS JUST MY VIEW
would love to hear wht you have to say

i think u missed previous posts. O hd personally started a thread with well done cvs. And many member of this forum were praising cvs and thanking thm whn they were giving good messages, like legality issues of child marriage, which cvs picked from this forum as one member raised this issue here. We all were praising thm whn the track was bearable. But whn this dragging r too much only thn to vent our frustration we open this thread thru fun. Its just a fun thread. So if we can praise thm thn we hv rit to criticize thm too . Btw if they r out of idea thn why to drag the show to n yrs and torture the viewer who r habituated to this show. Just end it at high note. Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago
Broken_Heart72 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

i think u missed previous posts. O hd personally started a thread with well done cvs. And many member of this forum were praising cvs and thanking thm whn they were giving good messages, like legality issues of child marriage, which cvs picked from this forum as one member raised this issue here. We all were praising thm whn the track was bearable. But whn this dragging r too much only thn to vent our frustration we open this thread thru fun. Its just a fun thread. So if we can praise thm thn we hv rit to criticize thm too . Btw if they r out of idea thn why to drag the show to n yrs and torture the viewer who r habituated to this show. Just end it at high note.

o must have missed it them lolz sorry
i just cant stand it when people start saying why cant cvs do this or
that... i mean they are working as hard as they can
like i ve seen so many ff's in india-forums n i have never saw anyone
say anything about them lolz
n also about ending the show if they decide to end the show, they will be flooded by emails
saying not to end it so its a no-no win situations lolz
BTW JUST MY POV
love to hear your reply
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Broken_Heart72

o must have missed it them lolz sorry
i just cant stand it when people start saying why cant cvs do this or
that... i mean they are working as hard as they can
like i ve seen so many ff's in india-forums n i have never saw anyone
say anything about them lolz
n also about ending the show if they decide to end the show, they will be flooded by emails
saying not to end it so its a no-no win situations lolz
BTW JUST MY POV
love to hear your reply

Its ok. i know its very rare anyone praise CVs, but in this, since i join it few month ago, most of people were praising CVs and few threads were dedicated in their praise. we praised the dialogue writers, who wrote almost same wht we wanted and discussed here. those days it was quite obvious tht they were taking ideas from Forum. there were so many instatnces, whn we discussed here and within few days it was shown there with almost same dialogue themes, in more policed way. so we were very praisefull for thm. but now whn they started dragging and story is not moving at all for few month, thn its irritate. i m not saying to close the show, but why to uselessly drag it. better bring new ideas, new tracks. show ur creativity. there r so many scopes in this show as its base on social message. there r scope of Anandi Study, her moving on in life, Jogia-Gauri complicated relationship, but no they took this adult education and everyday 60% showing classes for more thn month. u gave this message tht adult education is important, now move the story and not show all classes. it cd be done in max two week. but as they r doing business, so they r dragging this track till TRP will start falling, and once it will happen they will move on. we dont doubt in CVs capability, becoz they hv shown they can do better, and thts why more disappointed. in some serials, CVs r hopeless, so u hv no any expectation from thm. u only disappoint whn u hv expectation.
Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago