bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Video Update Link:

Pavitra Rishta - 14th September Video Update *HQ*

Direct Links : 46755265  

Written Update

Ajit's house

Vandita is at her house. She is folding some clothes. Rasika is also at the house. The phone is ringing. Vandita checks to see who is calling and she sees Archana's name. When Vandita finds out that Archana is calling, she throws the phone down. Rasika checks to see who it is. She finds out that Archana is calling she picks up the phone. Rasika asks Archana, what happened, why did you call? Rasika asks Archana, when you invited us yesterday, was the drama not enough for you that you are calling us? Archana says to Rasika, I don't want to talk to you. Archana says, I want to talk to Vandu, give the phone to Vandu. Rasika asks Archana, what do you want to talk to her about? Rasika asks, what do you want to talk to her about? Rasika tells Archana that Vandita does not want to talk to you. Rasika tells Archana that Vandita has found out your truth, and she will no longer give in to what you have to say. Rasika tells Archana that whatever you did to Vandita has hurt her a lot. Rasika tells Archana that Vandita will never forgive you, understand? Archana says if that is what it is, than I want to hear that from Vandu's mouth. Archana tells Rasika to give the phone to Vandu. Rasika yells, I will not give the phone to Vandu. Rasika says and also, she does not want to talk to the woman who insulted her husband. Archana says look Rasika tai, do not make me open my mouth. Archana says I know very well what I did and what I did not do. Archana says and whatever I did was completely right. Archana says if I needed to give money, than I would have given it. Archana says I never refused to give money. Archana says I could have given you 10 homes, but your intentions are wrong, and there is nothing I can do about it. Archana says our Vandu is so simple and nave that she does not know what you are doing to her. Archana says but I will not let this happen. Rasika has a smile and gives the phone to Vandita so she can hear what Archana is saying. Vandita now has the phone.

Ajit's house

Archana thinks that she is still talking to Rasika so she says and as far as Ajit is, I would have given the money to him too. Archana says but how can I trust Ajit? Archana says the money that Manav was giving to him, how will we know if he uses it the right way or not? Archana asks, what if he spends it on gambling? Archana says our Vandita is very nave, she trusts you guys. Archana says I am not blind, I know what is right and what is wrong. Archana says and I will not let anything bad happen to Vandu. Rasika is smiling. Archana says and the goodness of Vandu that Ajit is taking advantage of. Vandita says to Archana, enough vahini. Vandita sys to Archana, you have said enough. Vandita tells Archana that you have no right to say anything about my mother or Ajit. Rasika is smiling evilly. Vandita tells Archana that whoever and however Ajit is, he is my own and he is with me. Rasika smiles. Vandita says and yes, I am not a kid who comes in people's acts and tricks and not know their intentions. Vandita says yes, I did do wrong, but it was not in recognizing aai or Ajit, but in recognizing you. Rasika is really enjoying this. Vandita says very angrily, do not ever call me again, and after today I will never listen to what you have to say. Archana says Vandu, please listen to me. Vandita puts her phone down. Vandita is looking very angry. Rasika has an evil smile on her face.

Karanjkar House

Manjusha is coming inside her house. Vinod is in his house looking at the newspaper. Manjusha remembers her friend Asha telling her that Vinod would be frustrated, because if someone loses their job, it is understood to be frustrated. Manjusha comes inside. Manjusha says to Vinod, Vinod, you have come early to eat dinner. Vinod says yes Manju, instead of taking the car, I took the train, and there was no traffic, so I came home early. Manjusha says ok, but you changed your clothes so quickly. Manjusha asks Vinod, do you not need to go back to the office? Vinod says no. Vinod tells Manjusha that today I am not feeling very well. Vinod says to Manjusha that I talked to my boss and I got a half day. Manjusha says to Vinod, so you went to the office for a half day today? Vinod says yes. Manjusha walks over to her bedroom.

Karanjkar House in Manjusha and Vinod's bedroom

Manjusha is going to her bedroom. Manjusha sees Vinod's work cloths in the bedroom.

Karanjkar House

Manjusha goes back to the main room where Vinod is. She is carrying Vinod's work clothes. Manjusha asks Vinod, did you really go to the office? Vinod asks Manjusha, Manju have you gone crazy? Vinod says you keep asking questions over and over. Manjusha asks Vinod, if you went to the office, than what did you wear? Vinod says Manju, you know very well that I wear the clothes that you takeout in the morning. Manjusha holds out the clothes and asks so what is this? Vinod sees his clothes and is looking very shocked. Manjusha asks Vinod, what is this? Manjusha is very angry and she throws his clothes on the table. Manjusha grabs Vinod and says these days you have been lying to me too. Manjusha asks Vinod, what do you think, that if you don't tell me this, than I will not find out? Vinod says very softly, so this means. Manjusha says yes I know that you don't have a job anymore. Vinod asks Manjusha, how do you know? Manjusha says Asha told me. Manjusha says I saw her today but Vinod, you could have told me the truth. Manjusha asks Vinod, but why would you tell me, you don't even treat me like I am your own. Vinod says Manju. Manjusha says leave it, Manju, Manju. Manjusha tells Vinod that I have the right to know what is going on with you. Vinod yells, what would I have told you Manju? Vinod says you have always dreamed of me getting me my promotion. Vinod asks Manjusha, how could I see your dreams get shattered? Manjusha is crying. Vinod tells Manjusha that I don't know what problem my boss has with me. Manjusha says but Vinod, why did you let this thing happen. Manjusha says to Vinod, you know very well that we have a lot of responsibilities. Vinod says to Manjusha, I did not do this on purpose. Manjusha says whether it was done on purpose or not, it will affect both of us. Manjusha says what will we do. Manjusha asks, how will we run the home? Vinod says Manju, I will get a job soon. Manjusha is crying. Vinod assures Manjusha that everything will be alright. Vinod tells Manjusha not to worry, as everything will be alright.

Deshmukh House

Savita is in her house. She is calling for Sundri. Savita is calling for Sundri again but she is not coming. Sulochana is in the other room and says Sundri, she is not in the home. Savita is calling for Sundri very angrily and she says whenever I need her, then she is not there. Sulochana comes in the bedroom and asks what happened Savita tai? Sulochana tells Savita that Sundri is gone to get clothes. Sulochana asks Savita, do you want anything? Savita says no. Savita says over here Sundri is my secretary, and I pay her. Savita says I don't know whose secretary she is. Savita says let it go. Sulochana is still standing there. Savita looks at Sulochana from behind and gives her a very angry glance.

DK's office

Manav and DK are in the office. They are having a discussion on work. Aashna is looking at them from the window. Aashna decides to take out her phone and send a message to Manav. She texts: please call, urgent. She hits the send button. Manav is in the office and his phone rings. Manav does not attend to the phone. Aashna is upset that he did not respond and she has another plan. Aashna gets out a red folder and she is writing a note to Manav. A worker comes. Aashna tells the worker to give this file to Manav, and say that it is urgent. The worker's name is Omesh. Omesh does as he is told.

In the hall

Dharmesh is watching all of this from behind his office and decides to go to Omesh. Dharmesh tells Omesh to give the file to me. Dharmesh says actually, I am going to DK sir's office, I will give it to him. Omesh gives the file to Dharmesh. Aashna has not seen any of this. Omesh leaves. Dharmesh is alone now and opens up the file. Dharmesh goes to a page and reads a message that Aashna wanted Manav to read. The note says: Manav' Want to Meet you urgently. See you at Mid point Coffee shop and don't tell DK about it... This concludes the note. Dharmesh has read through the note and he smiles.

DK's office

Dharmesh comes in DK's office with the red file book. Dharmesh asks DK, may I come in sir? DK says yes. Dharmesh comes in and tells DK that Aashna maam had given these files. Dharmesh gets out the red file book and says to DK, this is for you sir. DK takes the red file book. Dharmesh has a black file book and says to Manav, this is for you. Dharmesh is about to leave the office when he looks back at DK. DK is looking through the red file book pages. Dharmesh smiles and leaves the office. DK is going through the pages and gets to the page of the note that Aashna had wanted Manav to read. DK reads the whole note. He doesn't look too happy. Manav is still working when DK says Manav, I think this your file. DK gives the red file book to Manav. Manav gives the black file book to DK, they exchanged files. Manav leaves the office. DK is looking suspicious.

Satish's house

Varsha is at her house. She is looking through picture albums of her family. She is also looking at herself in the mirror. Satish comes in the room and asks Varsha, what are you doing? Varsha says nothing, I am just comparing myself to Archana tai. Satish asks Varsha what she means. Varsha says my face is losing it's beauty. Varsha shows Satish a picture of Archana and her mother four years ago and shows him a picture of Archana in the current time. Varsha tells Satish that her beauty is increasing. Satish says this is something to think about. Varsha says Satish, could it be that we are having good news? Satish says possibly. Varsha smiles.

Deshmukh House in Archana and Manav's bedroom

Archana is in her bedroom. She thinks to herself, I don't know what has happened to Vandu. Archana thinks that Vandita got trapped in her husband and her mother in law's trap. Archana thinks that Vandita knows their intentions very well. Archana thinks to herself, I just can't believe that Vandu can ever think this about me. Archana thinks that I always wish good for her. Archana looks very worried. Sulochana comes in the bedroom and says Archu, you left the kheer as is, and did not even eat it? Sulochana tells Archana that I have brought it for you to eat, sit down. Sulochana tellsher daughter to sit down and eat your kheer as you like it, and says that's why I made it for you. Sulochana notices Archana's worried face. Sulochana says Archu, what happened, what are you thinking about? Archana says aai, I am thinking about Vandu. Archana says aai, I don't know what poison Ajit and Rasika tai fed in Vandu's mind against me as she is not even ready to listen to me. Archana says I tried to talk to her on the phone and make her understand but she is not ready to listen. Archana asks, what do I do? Archana asks, I don't know how to make her understand that her husband and her mother in law are only trying to use her and nothing else. Sulochana says do not worry, I have full faith that Ganpati Bappa will definitely find a way. Sulochana says and always keep one thing in mind. Sulochana tells Archana that in the end, the true person always wins. Archana smiles a little bit. Archana is about to eat her kheer when Sulochana says Archu, I needed to tell you something. Sulochana says ever since I have come in this home, the atmosphere in your house is worsening by the day. Sulochana says I am saying the truth, there always used to be happiness and peace in this home, but I don't know because of me everything is becoming bad. Archana says aai, why do you say that? Archana tells her mother that happiness has come in the home with you coming. Archana says aai, you know that Manav and I are getting loved by two mothers. Archana asks, what else would I want? Sulochana says yes but your one mother is not happy that your other mother is living here. Sulochana says these days Savita tai's mood and her attitude is slowly changing by the day.

Deshmukh House in the bedroom

Sulochana says she does not like it that I live here. Archana says aai, it is not like that. Archana asks, if it was like that then why would aai let you stay in this house? Archana asks, why does she give you so much love and respect? Archana tells her mother that she accepts you as your sister. Sulochana tells Archana to try to understand. Sulochana says I am sensing that the unhappiness In this house is somewhat because of me. Sulochana tells her daughter that Savita tai does not want me to meet with you and Manav every day. Sulcohana tells Archana that Savita tai is thinking that her value in her home is getting less by the day. Sulochana says Savita tai is now starting to misunderstand you. Sulochana says if we want to stop all of this, than I will need to leave this house. Archana stands up and says aai, you have started again. Archana asks what are you saying? Sulochana says Archu, I am not wrong. Sulochana says and also me living in my daughter's sasural. Archana says aai, this is not just my house, but it is also your house. Archana says and no one wants you to leave this house, not Manav or me. Archana says and aai, there are so many problems for me and you are thinking about leaving this house? Archana says aai, please next time do not say anything which will cause me to get hurt. Archana leaves the room. Sulochana is trying to call after her daughter. Sulochana is looking very worried.

Outside on the roadside

Savita is on the roadside. She is getting a call. It is probably from the lady who is helping Savita look for someone's number. Savita says hello. Savita asks the lady, did you get the number? Savita tells her to tell me the number. Savita says one minute, I will write it down. Savita is writing it down and when she is done she says thanks. Savita says I will call you back later. Savita hangs up. She smiles. Savita calls someone. Savita says hello, I am Savita Damodar Deshmukh. Savita tells the person that I have some urgent work for you. Savita says it is about Manav. Savita asks so when, where and how will you meet me? The person replies but we can't hear him/her. Savita says ok, we will meet, bye.

Satish's house

Varsha and Satish are in their bedroom. Satish is telling Varsha about on his business trip, all of the presentations that I gave were very good. Satish says all of the clients were so happy. Satish says we will be very good financially. Satish says next time I will take you with me. Satish says our work will get done and we will also have an outing. Satish says and you know, you will have a lot of fun over there. Satish says the climate, the spots over there are just amazing. Satish tells Varsha that I was thinking that you would join the business with me. Varsha is not looking happy at all. Satish tells Varsha that it will be very good as you will be able to help me. Varsha is remembering times at the Deshmukh House that she spent with Soham. Varsha remembers when she was putting Soham to sleep. Varsha remembers making Soham a Krishna on Janmashtami. Varsha recalls when Soham had to say goodbye to her in Sulochana's lap. Satish tells Varsha and staying at Manav's house over and over again is not right. Varsha is not paying any attention to her husband. Satish notices this and taps her. Satish asks what happened? Satish says I have been talking, and no reply from you. Satish says I have noticed that ever since you have come back from Manav's house you are sounding worried. Varsha says no Satish, it is nothing like that, I was thinking about Savita tai and Archu tai's daily arguments. Varsha says I am wondering what misunderstanding does Savita Aai have of Archu tai and why does she fight with her a lot? Varsha explains that Savita always scolds Archana. Satish tells Varsha that wherever there is love in a house, there are always short fights that end very quickly. Satish explains that Archana is over there and she will take care of everything. Varsha smiles.

Outisde on a lakeside

Savita is standing at a lakeside. She is walking around and she is waiting for someone. A car comes to the lakeside. The car comes to a rapid stop. The car door opens and a lady is coming out of the car. The lady closes the car door and comes out. Savita's back is facing her so she can't see. The lady is walking right toward Savita. The lady is Shravani. Shravani comes up to Savita. Savita can't see her yet. Shravani says aai. Savita looks and sees Shravani. Both smile at each other. Savita strokes Shravani and tells Shravani that you have changed a lot. Shravani seeks Savita's blessings. Savita tells Shravani that you now look very different as you always used to wear shalwar kameez but you are still looking very beautiful. Savita tells Shravani that with your new car, you have definitely changed. Savita says let me tell you something, everything of you has changed. Savita says but my love for you is still there. Shravani says a city can make two people far from each other, but not the love. Shrvani says and some relations do not change because of the circumstances. Savita says still a mother daughter relationship. Shravanis is remembering a time back in the Deshmukh House when she was holding baby Sachu. Savita and Manav were there. She is remembering the times of when Sachu was a little baby. Shravani remembers when they pushed the swing for Sachu on last Janmashtami. She also remembers when her Manav and baby Sachu were on the bed. Shravani was telling Sachu that baba loves you a lot. Shravani says aai, how is Sachin? Savita says Sachin has become big now. Savita says if we stand together he comes up to my arm. Shravani is crying happy tears. Savita says that he has become very naughty just like his father. Savita says to Shravani that you have became very rich with a car, and your face, you have changed. Savita says even after being away from us, you settled down in life and made changes. Savita says I really like that. Savita asks Shravani, tell me how is Girish Ji? Shravani smiles and says papa is doing great. 

Outside on the roadside

Shravani says he is working day and night and he has expanded his business. Shravani explains that it has been a while since I have settled over there. Shravani says, I have come here for some work. Shravani says now my life I based on papa's business and myself. Savita asks Shravani, can I ask you a question? Savita asks Shravani, did you get married? Shravani is quiet for a second and looks the other direction. Shravani says let it go aai, why does it matter? Shravani changes the topic and asks Savita, tell me how did you remember me so suddenly? Shravani asks Savita, why did you call me, was there any urgent work? Savita looks very sad. Shravani asks aai, is Sachin ok? Savita becomes happy and says Sachin is great. Savita says actually, I found out that you came here two to three days ago to Mumbai. Savita says so I wanted to meet you. Shravani says that's fine, how are you aai? Shravani asks Savita are Manav and Archana ok? Savita tells Shravani that Manav has become rich and he is now working in the business. Savita says now we are with rich people. Savita tells Shravani that Manav loves Sachin so much just like a father would. Savita tells Shravani to come to our home and meet Sachin. Shravani thinks for a second but says no aai. Shravani tells Savita that I have put aside those old memories. Shravani says I don't want to go back to my old life. Shravani says with so much difficulty, I managed. Shravani says if I go back to that atmosphere than I will never be able to separate myself from there. Shravani says as far as that life goes away from me, it is in everyone's benefit. Shravani tells Savita that I have come here for some work to get done. Shravani says and as soon as my work is finished, than I will go back. 

Outside on the roadside

Shravani says aai, I don't know what you think about me. Shravani says it has been so many years and I have not called you. Shravani says I have not talked to Sachin at all, and after so many years you are having me meet him, and I am still refusing. Shravani tells Savita that in your eyes, I am not a good mother, right? Savita is looking very sad. Shravani says but believe me aai, I really love my kids. Shravani says but I fear that his one voice will make me weak. Shravani tells Savita that the love I have for Sachu, if I go back then. Shravani wipes a tear from her face and says no aai, it is in Sachin's benefit to live with Manav and Archana. Shravani tells Savita that now they have become Sachu's parents. Shravani says they live together like a family. Shravani tells Savita that Sachin has also become a part of their life. Shravani tells Savita that I can't snatch the happiness in Manav and Archana's life. Savita is looking very sad and is crying. Shravani says to Savita, and my son is happy with them, so I am also happy. Shravani is about to leave. Savita says to Shravani, at least listen to me Shravani. Shravani says aai, please aai do not force me. Shravani says and yes, do not tell Manav and Archana that I am over here in India. Shravani holds Savita's hand and says it felt very good to see you. Shravani says as long as everyone is happy in their lives, that is enough for me. Savita gives Shravani a loving stroke on her face. Shravani goes back to her car. The car is leaving the lakeside. Savita is looking extremely sad.

Precap: Manav and Aashna are outside at a coffee shop. Aashna is saying to Manav, I don't know when and how this will happen, there is so much work and very few days are left to get it done. Manav puts his hand on Aashna's hand. Manav says Aashna Ji, I have an idea. Manav says I know a person who can organize this very well and will do it on time. Aashna smiles and says super Manav. Manav smiles at Aashna. DK is at the same coffee shop. He is at the front of the shop and turns his eyes to the table where Manav and Aashna are sitting.

Enjoy!😊

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago