Journey from Dr. Shashank to Dr.Ashutosh

Posted: 12 years ago
Monish Bhel is a wonderful actor and he can portray the role of a doctor top notch!

I haven't watched Sanjeevini much as he was an Doctor there, but followed his character of Dr. Shashank very closely in DMG and now again he will be in the shoes of a doctor but with a little difference

I am sure he will show some traits of Dr.Shashank and  would love to see that ,
But this will be an interesting character since  its more to being just a doctor here and it deals with his personal life also

Looking forward to see  this shade of Dr. Ashutosh other than the Dr. Shashank of DMG ๐Ÿ˜Š

I hadnt watch sanjeevni or dmg bt i hv watch mohnish's numbr of flms. He is fab in positive as wel as in negative role also. I really luv his actng n cnt wait for discovr him as dr.ashutosh.
well well...seems as if u have stolen words from my mouth...hehe
I too m very excited to see him as a doc again...he is a fabulous actor
I have always loved MB as an actor.
He looks really good in the promos. Am sure this show would be one of his best.

Shamil we meet again common Factor Doctor jee...๐Ÿค—

Yes it will be interesting

Originally posted by shanti05

Shamil we meet again common Factor Doctor jee...๐Ÿค—

Yes it will be interesting

am very excited abt this show
Mohnish is one talented guy who never made it big. I hope his role in KTLK  is appreciated. 
Kiddies here are more bothered abt sizzling scenes๐Ÿ˜†.. 
even without a single hawt scene , dhoop kinare  , the pakistani version was a classic hit. Hope the hindi version too is really good๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by shamil

am very excited abt this show
Mohnish is one talented guy who never made it big. I hope his role in KTLK is appreciated.
Kiddies here are more bothered abt sizzling scenes๐Ÿ˜†..
even without a single hawt scene , dhoop kinare , the pakistani version was a classic hit. Hope the hindi version too is really good๐Ÿ˜Š
umm pointing at me??lol:D...btw can anyone tell me the story of dhoop kinare??
Originally posted by Muneeba_starHC

umm pointing at me??lol:D...btw can anyone tell me the story of dhoop kinare??
๐Ÿ˜† very clever of u๐Ÿค— Not just u there are many like u , isnt it๐Ÿ˜‰
Abt the story,sure why not?

In the pakistani version, the lead girl zoya was the grand daughter of the foster father of Dr.Ahmer ( here MB). So now u know the reason for the age difference! zoya's mother had married her father against her grandpa's will. He adopted ahmer who comes to know abt zoya & her mother only after his 'baba's' death. But dr.Ahmer doesnt know that zoya is the same girl who has joined his hospital as an intern.He finds her immature & childish and so is very strict with her. Slowly he realises his love for her but refuses to accept it coz he is very much older than her. Zoya too falls in love but doesnt have the courage to tell him that. There are a few other interesting characters too. I hope u got an idea.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhoop_Kinare

Check this out for complete description
Originally posted by shanti05

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhoop_Kinare

Check this out for complete description
thnk u:)