Mohnish returns with KTLK-indya.com

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
 Mohnish Behl returns with Kuch To Log Kahenge
Sony's Kuch To Log Kahenge will see return of well known actor Mohnish Behl as the 38-year old handsome Dr. Ashutosh. Mohnish explains being back on the small screen with yet another doctor show and what makes him tick.

Showing 1  of 1 images  Previous     Next

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What made you to choose the role of Dr.Ashutosh?
The story and character both are very strong. I don't think, I have played such a beautiful role in my career. I remember I had a formal meeting with producer Rajan Shahi to discuss the show and my character, but it took my five minutes to agree to do the role. I liked the process of a mature man falling in love with a younger woman which I believe will be the USP of this character.

How was your reaction when you heard that you were the first choice by writer Kamlesh Pandey?
I couldn't believe and I think it's my honour to be our writer's first choice. With this honour, I have got more responsibility to make this character iconic. I will do my best.

How difficult was it to recite the Urdu lines given my Kamlesh Pandey, during the press meet?
It was not that difficult. We generally don't speak such tough Urdu in real life, so it was somewhat challenging for me

What do you like most about Dr. Ashutosh?
It is a totally different role than the ones have played before. It is new for me as in my film as well as television career, I never got a role like this. Moreover, the show has a romantic feel and the promos reveal that Dr Ashutosh is falling in love yet is very hesitant to disclose his feelings towards Dr Nidhi

Have you seen the hit Pakistani television show Dhoop Kinare on which KTLK is based on?
No, I haven't seen that show

How did your wife Ekta reacted when you got this show?
In fact, my wife told me, this is one role you should do.

What are your views on reality shows?
I don't do any reality shows. I get calls from time to time but it is very difficult for me to be it a dance reality show or any other reality show like Bigg Boss. We actors get fed up working for more than 12 hours and for me, it would be very difficult to live in a house like Bigg Boss' for days on end.

What has been your success mantra in your films and television career?
There is no particular mantra for success. I feel the time factor, great directors and opportunities enabled me to reach where I am. I remember what my mother (Nutan) told me, when I was struggling in my career. She used to say everything will be fine, just do your work honestly as the audiences will see that in the work.

Which television shows do you love to watch?
I like Discovery channel more than anything. I don't watch daily soaps but I do catch whatever my family watches. Like currently, my family loves to watch Bade Achche Lagte Hain and Kaun Banega Crorepati, so I catch these shows sometimes too.

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
Thanx for sharing :)

nice article...like his answers...:))

P.S: even karan likes to watch discovery channel😛
@shibz... mb n kk are clicking already... i saw the launch vids.. m so excited for this show... n the promos r just too good..!! KK looks gorgeous..!! <3
^ ^ thats wat i thought ...their chemistry will rock!!😆
Lovely answers n article...n yeah Shibz..Karan also watched discovery channel😛 😳
this interview is really sweet :) thanks for sharing :)

@shibz-ya :D Karan too loves watching Discovery-he might have made that a habit for Kritika and one of the shows of that channel is her favorite now i read recently. And here we get the similarity in Mohnish :) nice
thnx 4 sharing...liked his answers...