Pavitra Rishta

Episodes Discussion Thread HERE ONLY

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Heloo Hiii...

All the discussions of the episode here only pls😆

Aur guys...pls PR ki kahani mein badlav lao naa...

I am tired of these rotten tomatoes...😭

U guys discuss it so well tht I end up knowing whts happening in the show...no need to even watch😆

Nways continue..and sorry fr opening late😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great!! first one to comment😃
I
'm very angry with Savita. She is one immature lady n very spoiled. Everything should go as per her wish n order n once anybody goes against her, then war is declared. This is just so unreasonable!! Her calling bak Shrav just for stupid selfish motives is too hard to digest. Shrav dealt with her very maturely but will she b as positive n objective as she is now? She is still vulnerable n may b (no i'm sure)she still has feelings for Manav n Sacchu is her son. Once she steps in Ds home, she will find it very hard to go back i suspect n it would b understandable too. She is human after all. But Savita!!🤢 Her intention was to fill Shrav's ears against Archana n her illtreating her child😡 She uses ppl without any remorse. I just hope this poor girl who is trying to move on in life dont fall in her trap AGAIN!!
As for Archana, i'm feeling bad for her. Shrav coming bak is bad news for her coz she is very attached to Sacchu. She'll die many times inside with insecurities n fear as Shrav comes bak n Sacchu boy going away from her😭
Edited by omshreejaanu - 12 years ago
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thought that the leap took the saga of Arman and their family to the next level where they have moved beyond pettiness, jealousies, insecurities etc and are functioning well as a family.
Some disagreements, misunderstandings etc are bound to happen but nothing which cannot be sorted out. Definitely nothing serious enough which may lead to the breakup of a solid marriage.
If Savita aai is indeed planning to breakup the Arman marriage, I do not know how to react. I mean, is marriage something which can be broken up by simply wishing it, however vocal / strong  the person wishing it may be?😕
Or are Archana's tears expected to act as a catalyst for increasing the TRPs?
I think both the characters and viewers have moved far beyond this in PR.
Or has the primary intent of telling a sweet story beautifully transformed into a real-time adjustment of content on daily basis with an eye on the TRP's.
I think that the creatives need to quickly sort out what their primary intention is and revert back to effective story-telling!
Edited by vishwap - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
you are right Vishwap .It's just unbelievable , this new story line ...Is marriage something so weak that it can be broken so easily just like that ...

well doneResham for the new thread ...

the Zee creatives and their love for fake wives  and baby giftings is ruining their channel but they are really so stubborn ...they don't care what the audience want ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
devashree_h thumbnail
I dont think Shrav will pose any problem for ArMan marriage. She is there to show the bonding between Archu and Sachu.
Haila..DK sees Manav and Ashna in restaurant holding hands.😲
omshreejaanu thumbnail
This DK is a very decent guy n has such self control.😆😆
I think there would b something which will get him loose soon. I really want to see robotic DK getting angry n blowing a fuse for once.

devashree_h thumbnail
You know what I think the actor is still in his Vampire mode when he plays DK(he plays a vampire in some other ekta show). 😆
How many of you want to bet that the event manager for DKs party will be Shravani.😆
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: devashree_h

You know what I think the actor is still in his Vampire mode when he plays DK(he plays a vampire in some other ekta show). 😆

How many of you want to bet that the event manager for DKs party will be Shravani.😆

Wat!! 😲Vampire!! 😲😲DK!! 😲😲😲A vampire with a moustache!!🤣
Shrav as event manager...Ummm interesting!! Manav's face would b priceless once he set eyes on the bala to come to his house - Madam Shrav in person!!😆😆
I too believe Shrav wont b a problem in ArMan's couple but the problem would b about Sacchu. Archana would b miserable if Sacchu goes away n this would b torturous to Manav who wont b able to bear her miseries!!

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sad episode🥱watching PR is getting so painfull these days😵

Savita has lost her mind, Archu is right in telling off sachu that he has become to ziddi, he needs to be corrected now. Savita saying sachu that ur aai is buri was really mean of her😡
How can she change so much😕It disgusts to watch her now. 

vandu-achu market scene was same like archu-varsha market scene😆, again savita blasting archu, gosh the show is filled with hatredness. 

Manav and Ashna meeting so much out side aint good, their intentions are nt wrong but they shouldnt forget that they are married and without informing their spouses meeting lik this isnt good.
DK is nt to be blamed for suspecting them, any husband wud feel hurt when his own wife makes gestures with his emmployee in office or writes chit nd sends it to him saying meet me nd dnt say my hubby.. This is all not good. 
Ashna is being very immature and Manav is being foolish, Now a new problem will arise, thanks to ashna, DK suspecting manav-ashna relation is a real threat to manav's job

Already their house has become a dharamshala, without job manav cant feed so many 😆

Varsha needs some treatment as soon as possible😡cant stand her

savita making shrav and sachu meet was very mean of her, she is gonna use shravani now
How can she be so selfish, getting shravani closer to sachu and later she might as well say, i hv took my revenge frm archu so u leav, this is al so mean of her. she is being very wrong🤢
very selfish🤢 y is she hating archu so much, just for the heck of FD's and little negligence

glad sachu tld manav wt savita said to archu😃
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai All..😊

After some time logging in. Actually lost the interest in show.  But for my shock, Today I was logging in due to Shravani. In the past I didnt approve her actions. yes had a different view on her. Though she was not fully negative or the vamp as such, I didnt approve her actions which she did later and she was not in my list of liking.

But today I felt really Bad for her.  Poor girl. Again falling for Savita's manipulations. This Savita 😡. why cant she leave shravani and sachu in peace. First of all she shouldn't have separated them. she has done so. Now they both had their own living and adjusted to what they have. Now why to spoil all the settings.

Poor Shravani. Really really felt bad for her. She was a good mother as far sachu is concerned. she didnt abort the child, she gave birth, once giving  sachu to savita and ARMAN, she didnt give a look back. still now maintained the peace living for all of them.

This Savita heading to spoil it. 😡. And invite sadness in all their lives (ARMAN,sachu,Shravani)

Could understand Shravani's emotions. felt sad for her on seeing her tears rolling down. As a mother it will be really difficult for her, still she is managing. Now she will more sad.

Ok then the show,

Dont Know where the story is going on. All going back to square one. Miseries from all side.😒
Savita aai doing a full 180 degree turn.. Ajit and Rasika already on the path to destroy ArMan.😡

Vandu too on the side who hate ARMAN. 😒 😔. But in case of Vandu , archu invited it. Though her intention and doing was good and correct , she has chosen the most worst way of doing it that ended in hate from vandu.

Archu getting hit from all sides. Miseries from everywhere. already there was a big gang of Rasika-Ajit-sav, then this varsha 😡 too joining to get soham from archu and  Manav too inviting troubles by doing silly unprofessional acts and inviting Dk's Anger.

Oh God. Upon this Accident is there . Hell is waiting for Archu it seems.

Where all heading...😕

Then Savita aai, total disappointing. Telling archu was bad na to sachu and encouraging him on his stubbornness is not good. Once the parents try to make their child to understand, one shouldn't encourage the child to continue it and take their side.

Hope she doesn't turn so evil that she helps varsha in taking away soham from archu. That would be the last hit. after that sav aai cannot be resurrected.

Aashana and Manav were very wrong. whats this surprise party yaar and how long will they plan. or else d oit proper. why all these teenage childish acts and inviting everyone's doubts. 👎🏼 to both of them. Especially aashna. she was at major fault in this.

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago