Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh I just hated hated Savita for using Sachu as bait to entice Shravani. How cruel is she becoming day by day to revenge Archana. As grandmom instigating grandchild against his mum. seriously yuck!!!

I said yesterday that Savita's intention is to replace Archana with Shravani...i still feel I am right. She clearly said it in the market to Archana. I hope against hope Shravani stands strong. I am liking her currently...actually got welled up by her tears on seeing Sachin. Savita was really really mean. Shravani has every right to meet Sachin...but by no means this way. 

Not targeting Savita...but seriously she is over bordering influence or being put onto the edge. Cruelty cannot be given any justification...if so then every mean person would have the reason to be so. 

Oh I wish the cruel Savita just vanishes into air. Like whoosh. 

Btw is this the big accident they were talking about? I mean like what will archana get from pushing Vandita and Vandita can't be so blinded to believe that Archana pushed her. Vandita could have said that archana didn't give her the push but she doesn't want to see her face...and i would have applauded her. Vandita's anger is justified in the sense that she would have been at a better place if she was told before hand and felt trusted instead of feeling betrayed now. i have enough trust in vandita's character that even after feeling betrayed she wouldn't turn negative and join hands with Savita against Archana. 

I really hope that no matter what ArMan's marriage sustains...coz if it does not then what's the difference from now to then. 

I will blame Ashna more for DK's suspicion the way she has been behaving...but i guess manav will face the brunt of it. 

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Savita's fuse is completely blown. There's no reparation for it!!
 Sacchu is being very spoiled n stubborn these days n Archana has every reason to b strict with him. When mommies scold their kids, it does not mean that they dont love them. Kids are meant to  loved n cared so that they grow up well n responsibly not to over pampered n put on the head to dance.
Btw is it me or Archu's make up was a bit too much!!๐Ÿ˜• I dunno but i have always loved her simple n with minimal make up...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Varsha!!This girl has really nothing else to do?๐Ÿ˜• She is like a psycho,  hiding to get a glance on baby Soham. Wayever this is really not healthy bond n love growing inside her for Soham..

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OSJ ur right even i felt so, specially in the first scene their was too much make up. 
Anki looks so good with simple make up, y do over make up..
bonnefille thumbnail
Originally posted by: devashree_h

You know what I think the actor is still in his Vampire mode when he plays DK(he plays a vampire in some other ekta show). ๐Ÿ˜†

How many of you want to bet that the event manager for DKs party will be Shravani.๐Ÿ˜†

I don't think the event manager is Shravani coz in the precap yesterday Manav said he had a friend who is a event manager, the scene was not shown today. By no means Shravani can be Manav's friend, knowing their history. 

But definitely she's going to ramp walk soon into Manav's office over something to do with his dream project. How about a bet on that? ๐Ÿ˜†
bonnefille thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

OSJ ur right even i felt so, specially in the first scene their was too much make up. 

Anki looks so good with simple make up, y do over make up..

Think its to show the "Lux" glow. But I thought she was glowing enough with minimal make up. 
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Savita's character is getting unbelievable these days. 

How many problems arman hv already, Dhramu - Ajit plotting on them, Rasika-Ajit also, Varsha eyeing on soham๐Ÿ˜ก, Savita turning all negative, Shravani's return, these all things werent enough that now Cvs want even DK to suspect ashna - manav. 
The leads hv to suffer so many problems is it๐Ÿ˜† Absolutely noo happiness anywher wt so ever, only when they r with each other they r happy๐Ÿ˜ณ
LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Btw is it me or Archu's make up was a bit too much!!๐Ÿ˜• I dunno but i have always loved her simple n with minimal make up...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Exactly Jaanu di. You are very much right. Its not only you.

Feeling the same on archu's makeup.
She look so good in minimal makeup and simple look.

Like the archu in beginning in salwars , after her marriage, their stay in separate chawl , in the functions in the beginning. she was too good.

I too love her simple look. she look gorgeous.

Now its over makeup and that too her sarees and blouses ,not of my taste . Really need a better wardrobe and a costume designer. So bored with these shiffon type sarees.
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG this Savita!! She finally succeeded in her manmaanis. Shrav n Sacchu meeting. God this old lady is playing with ppl's feelings. She really got Shrav upset.
Awww  i really like Sacchu boy. He talks so sweetly with his cute mouth n funny teeth. I liked the way he kissed Shrav's cheeks.
Archu-Vandu sceneRe -shot of Archu n Varsha scene with Vandu n Archu now n instead of Archu, Vandu fell down.
Good for Archana. Why did she keep her mouth locked on that day itself where she could have explained why she was doing her drame of prasad n shawl gifting instead of giving money.

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonnefille

Think its to show the "Lux" glow. But I thought she was glowing enough with minimal make up. 

Oh ya bonne may be๐Ÿ˜† But so much make up doesnt suit Anki, ur right minimal make up actually makes wonders on her.

DK expressions are so stiff, absolutely no change in his expressions๐Ÿ˜•, wonder if he is sad, happy, angry, i c same expression
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Episodes are boring like hell and Savita has reached beyond repair and no point of return...She should be declared unstable and temporarily "Insane'   by serials cockamime dr...

show is worthy of  
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago