Episodes Discussion Thread HERE ONLY - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey umiπŸ€— How r u dng?  long tiime.

Even me too liking shravani as of now, hope they dnt turn her negative again
savita wil manipulate her i think😑
Originally posted by bonnefille

Think its to show the "Lux" glow. But I thought she was glowing enough with minimal make up. 

Exactly. Make up dont make ppl glow. Good skin does n besides i dont think it's good quality make up these pppl use on the sets n her face is being over done, khol n same uniform of different coloursπŸ˜† I personally wouldn;t mind her tying her hair untidily, running around the house with face well scrubbed looking like a fresh lily...😍

Savita is totally posessed by the devil .She did one cruel act after another ...The worst two were , getting emotionaly very  vulnerable Shravani to see his son and making sachu kiss her ...
I wish Shravani was strong but I think in the last 6 years she has become very emotionaly vulnerable ...
Savita is just a horrid  woman ...😑😑😑
Then blaming Archana for pushing Vandita ...just too much ...

I liked Archana's make up ..I always wanted her to wear Kaajal. It is my most favourite make up ...I  was happy to see her wear Kaajal ...
Archana was trying her best to do damage control but things have gone really bad for her ...

I have  three horrible predictions to make ...I hope none of them come true ...🀒🀒🀒🀒

1. Savita will use Varsha's paagalpan for Soham to get Archana out of Manav's life .Somehow she will create a big scandal and will make Varsha back stab her own sister with a promise that Savita will reward her  with Soham if Varsha helps Savita to backstab Archana ...😑

2. Somewhere Savita will be responsible for the accident that Archana is going to have ...😲

3. Savita will create a web of lies so strong and dangerous ( with  so called good girls like Vandita and Varsha also siding with her ) that she will make Archana  look like a dangerous manipulator ..After Archu recovers from her accident , andShravani also wanting to stay in the house ...she will play this  game and will get Manav to believe that Archana is a wrong person ...
I think she will get Archana kicked out of the house by Manav ...😭

I wish Manav  had not held Ashna's hand   .DK , who was just about tolerating all this nonsense from Ashna and Manav totally got shattered when he saw Manav meeting his wife secretly and touching his wife ...DK is just like any other man in many things ..He could not  bear the sight of Manav's hand on Ashna;s for so long ...
All the hard work that Manav has put in his company is now all down the drain ...this stupid mistake of not keeping a safe distance from boss's wife is now going to cost him his job and a lot more ...Manav today made Dharmesh a very happy man .πŸ˜”
Dharmesh did not even have to do that much ...Ashna and Manav themselves did a great job of hurting Dk so bad...

Beta Manav, ab bhugto ...bahut mazaa aa raha tha coffee mein ...Yeh coffee bahut mehngi pade gi tumhe ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Episodes are boring like hell and Savita has reached beyond repair and no point of return...She should be declared instable and temporarily "Insane'   by serials cockamime dr...

show is worthy of  
u r doing same thing llike me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†after see 2day epi bt i love when manav was in angry face with savi seems sush listening st against anki's nameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Guys , I can understand that he unconsciously held Ashna's hand but he just did not take his hand off...He was holding Ashna's hand like forever ...
he was actually clutching on to her hand , not  letting  it go ...
I am sorry , but I thought it was very wrong that he was  just holding Ashna's hand for so long ...😲

I can't believe it ...what has happened to Manav ????  😲😲😲
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I have  three horrible predictions to make ...I hope none of them come true ...🀒

1. Savita will use Varsha's paagalpan for Soham to get Archana out of Manav's life .Somehow she will create a big scandal and will make Varsha back stab her own sister with a promise that Savita will reward her  with Soham if Varsha helps Savita to backstab Archana ...😑

2. Somewhere Savita will be responsible for the accident that Archana is going to have ...😲

3. Savita will create a web of lies so strong and dangerous ( with  so called good girls like Vandita and Varsha also siding with her ) that she will make Archana  look like a dangerous manipulator ..After Archu recovers from her accident , andShravani also wanting to stay in the house ...she will play this  game and will get Manav to believe that Archana is a wrong person ...
I think she will get Archana kicked out of the house by Manav ...😭

I hope that none of the predictions come true.  

Probably Savita would use Varsha coz it seemed like it from today's epi. But I really doubt Archana would have an accident...coz she's is the lead character...how will the show run with her on the bed??? Probably it will be lil Sachu who would get hurt...Sachu affects Shravani not Archana. 

About the third prediction. I really doubt Manav would ever feel that someone's better for him than Archana. He's been love with her since the day he didn't even have full glimpse of her. Years didn't take away that love for her inspite of living with another woman. I doubt Shravani to be a threat to ArMan now. 

I hope against hope the bolded part never happens because watching the show for so long would be just a waste. 

And I know nothing would break ArMan now. They will fight to be together now than being apart like before.  

A man holding a woman hand for this long ( Dk waited there for a long time but Manav wasjust not letting go of Ashna's hand , it's only then when he walked out in anger ) ... In all probabality a man would hold a woman's hand fr so long either if they are really really close friends , like child hood friends ...or if there is a romantic interest there ..I just could not believe  what Manav was doing today ...

Ashna is his boss's wife ...Really Manav...πŸ€”
Yeah Manav should have pulled his hand off Aashna's after touching but he was not holding it or clunching it hard...his had was laying there on top of Aashna's hand...No matter what that is a no no when they both are married and in love with their respective spouses...

This charades of hiding to plan surprise party must end b/c it is going to bring more problem for Manav...

I see signs of Manav-Archu walking on the streets eventually with losing it all including their child Soham to Varsha...What a meany sneaky sister who is eyeing her naphew and make him...

Too many of     will be exploding from every corner for ArMan...Watch out from the evils...😳
Originally posted by bonnefille

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]

I hope that none of the predictions come true.  

me too ...but I have a strong feeling  about them ...

Probably Savita would use Varsha coz it seemed like it from today's epi. But I really doubt Archana would have an accident...coz she's is the lead character...how will the show run with her on the bed??? Probably it will be lil Sachu who would get hurt...Sachu affects Shravani not Archana. 

Archana will become sick for sometime , maybe a week or two ..Just enough time fr Shravani to  want back her past life ..Savita will put great emotional pressure on her and she will fail to control herself .
By the time Archana will be on her feet ..Her entire world will change as Savita would want to place Shravani in her place ...

About the third prediction. I really doubt Manav would ever feel that someone's better for him than Archana. He's been love with her since the day he didn't even have full glimpse of her. Years didn't take away that love for her inspite of living with another woman. I doubt Shravani to be a threat to ArMan now. 

Manav will not do it to  replace Archana with someone else ..he will have a ghalatfahmi ..Just like he did when he was in jail and he will be so angry with Archana that he will throw her out ..Varsha will help savita to do this ...she will do this for Soham ...
I hope against hope the bolded part never happens because watching the show for so long would be just a waste. 
I know sweetie ...I also don't want any of this to come true ...

Tanya yr making a mountain out of molehill πŸ˜† though I havn't watched the epi, and cant comment with surety I still think it was done unconsciously, Manav can be naive at times, m giving him the benefit of doubt πŸ˜‰