Episodes Discussion Thread HERE ONLY - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ankifan

I dnt even feel savita loves sachu If she wud love sachu she wud never get shravani back
Savita knows archu and sachu are already lik mom-son and sachu doesnt even know that his mom isnt archu, now she is making shrav-sachu meet and very soon she wil tel sachu that ur mom is shravani and tat buri archu.
the way she said yest ur mom is bad dnt ask her anythng ask me, savita can stoop to any low level.

Savita doesnt love anyone, neither sachu nor soham, nor manav.
By making manav file missing, she tried to harm him professionally aswell, if she had loved manav then no mom wud want her son to sufefr professionally, Soham is manav and archu son so he is almost lik ajnabee kid to her, sachu she is little attachd wit as he is senior sachin son. Savita had loved only sachin i suppose.

All that savita knows is hate her hatred is anytime heavier than her love

She is to blinded by hate this much hatred is going to consume her too one day.
Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago

When will that day come?
I dont see it happening any sooner!
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Manav had an accident and his life turned out good after that at least job wise.Archu's accident just brings more gloom to her miserable life.

The  moment Varsha gets to know about the accident,she will jump in and take Soham, will start praying for Archu to die so she can keep him forever. Sharavani will get attached to Sachu so Archu loses both hers sons. 

Only hope is Manav, he loves her too deeply, Savita will not succeed in getting Archu replaced with Shravani.

Omana,
I agree with you. I have a hunch that will happen, or something very close to what you said.
@bold...I very strongly believe this. Savita will never separate Arman. Even when Shravani was there previously, Manav had no romanitc feelings for her at all. He never loved her as a life partner. All that he did, he did it for Shravani, her father and Savita. He never wanted to be with Shravani.

Before allowing Savita to replace Archana with Shravani, Manav would leave the house. He's done so before, he'll do it again, especially as Arman have been together for a longer time, this time around. There are children involved now. Arman have their own child. It's not like before when Arman were newly weds and hadn't established the deep bond they now share!
Originally posted by Ankifan[/QUOTE

Omana i have a feeling savita wil join hands with avrsha and say her i wil get u soham, if u go ahgainst archu.😕
What varsha did yest shocked me, y is she hiding and eyeing at soham, this women is mad, she is nt mentally stable, she needs medical help, she is nt even in a position to adopt baby or take care of soham.
The love she has for soham is her madness, obsession. And this madness is nt good for soham as well.
I just want this savita nd varsha to vanish frm, the show, it pains to wtch them

Y isnt satish taking any medical help to get his wife treated, she isnt normal

Divya,
I found Savita's behaviour yesterday to be strange. The recent loving Savita would've let Varsha know that she knows what Varsha is up to, that is, she is after Soham. All that Savita said in her mind, she would've said out loud to Varsha.

She will watch Varsha and see how she can use her obsession for Soham, to her (Savita's) advantage!  She will encourage Varsha to be with Soham as much as possible, and will even plot for Archana to be away from Soham often, to give Varsha all opportunities to get Soham.

The old Savita (good one), would tell Satish what Varsha is up to, and tell him to get her help. The new Savita won't say a word!

This is just terrible and so unfair to Arman!!!!
[QUOTE=shootingstar27

You are right.Varsha is obsessed with Soham, she doesn't care about anything anymore. This kind of behaviour is definitely not healthy for Soham, poor child. Varsha isn't fit to be a mother to anyone.I want Satish to find out about this and take it seriously, he can't let her ruin Soham's life. 

I have nothing to say about Savita.She is utterly disgusting.No mother would do what did she did to Shravani yesterday.She will definitely exploit Varsha's attachment to Soham to hurt Archu,she  doesn't give two hoots about Soham.Only Sachu is D waaris not Soham 🤢 You know what this shows?Savita doesnt love Manav, if she did she would never ruin his family this way. 
[/QUOTE]

Omana,
@bold...I always knew Savita never loved Manav, from the beginning of the show! All she cared about was money and material things. She never ever considered how Manav felt. She never cared that he loved Archana and was unhappy without her! All she cared about was her own feelings. She hasn't changed a bit in that regard. She considers Manav's support of Archana as Archana controlling him, whereas it is she, Savita whe doesn't love Manav and is controlling him for her gain!!!
[QUOTE=Ankifan
Yes Varsha's love is madness, she looked like a baby kidnapper to me yest looked she is watching soham and wil kidnap him some day This women is mentally instable
Poor satish😭 wat a gem of a person and how did he fell for this mad women😭😭

varsha needs councelling, Satish better acts up. He is educated, he knows varsha is mentally instable yet nt consulting a doc. I think this varsha wil take away soham and run someday, thats when all these adults😡 will act up.

😭[/QUOTE]

Divya,
@bold...that's exactly what will happenAngry
Arman tend to react to situations after waiting too long to observe! Just as in yesterday's episode. Manav was ready to confront Savita, but Archana stopped him!   If one waits too long to act, too many serious consequences follow!

In a way, it would be good if this were to happen. Arman would realise how much they love their son and have been taking him for granted and neglecting him.

Satish would realise how serious the situation is with his wife and finally get her the professional help she so badly needs!  Both families will finally know the serious and unusual nature of Varsha's attachment to Soham.

A track like this would be far better than what pertains at the moment. It would highlight a reality of life ( not too frequet, I hope), but a reality for sure. The CV's could show how to deal with obsession in a professional way and that there can be a positive result, and that people need to be observant of those in their lives who act as Varsha has been acting re Soham.  Use this as an opportunity to educate, rather than just lame storytelling!

Originally posted by suan

Divya,
I found Savita's behaviour yesterday to be strange. The recent loving Savita would've let Varsha know that she knows what Varsha is up to, that is, she is after Soham. All that Savita said in her mind, she would've said out loud to Varsha.

She will watch Varsha and see how she can use her obsession for Soham, to her (Savita's) advantage!  She will encourage Varsha to be with Soham as much as possible, and will even plot for Archana to be away from Soham often, to give Varsha all opportunities to get Soham.

The old Savita (good one), would tell Satish what Varsha is up to, and tell him to get her help. The new Savita won't say a word!

This is just terrible and so unfair to Arman!!!!
Sharon di ur right, so i think now savita is trying to find out varsha's weakness , which is soham. This is terrible di😭 Savita is nt at al good women😡 hate to watch her evilness these days😡 she looks scary to me
Yest the way she was telling to herself bout y varsha came in though i tld sulo and archu r nt der, she knows soham is varsha's weakness, so now varsha wil be used as well
This is so terrible, according to sbs archu wil be bed ridden fr 3-4 mnths
I think again their wil be a small seperation and savita wud wanto c shravani in archu place😡

This savita keeps changing colours, she is a very unstable women
She used to torture archu initially as well, aftr that she changd nw again she is back to torturing archu😡

Savita and Varsha cant meet wit any aacidents is it😡they r so evil yet they r so happy in life by torturing others😡

Originally posted by vishwap

[/QUOTE]
When will that day come?
I dont see it happening any sooner!
[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately we have another 3-4 months of misery filled episodes where evil triumphs and good suffers 
Is anyone watchng the show?

I just watchd the last part, where is soham?😕
did varsha take the baby by any chance?😡
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ankifan

Is anyone watchng the show?

I just watchd the last part, where is soham?😕
did varsha or savita take him away by any chance😕

Varsha stole him ðŸ˜¡