Episodes Discussion Thread HERE ONLY - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago

I can curse myself for watching today episode dam wish I didn't like Sushant-Ankita hmph just to watch that lux ad I watched and it was most pathetic episode. 🤢

What kind of mothers does this show have man *rolls eyes* On one hand Savita tries to poison Sachin mind saying your mother doesn't love and on another end both Manav-Archana leave crying Soham alone in room.  Not to forget on one hand Sharavani gives Sachin away when he needed mother most now she is stalking to catch gilmpse of him ewww.

Varsha lesser said better she takes away Soham away in time when no one is in home? I mean really what kind of mother loweee is this. 🤢

Originally posted by shootingstar27

Varsha stole him 😡
wat😲
itsjust noon that i thot someday she wil kidnap him and she did already😡😡
where were everyone when this chor came home😡

Omana im getting so angry on her😡 This is a limit yar for her madness😡i hate her😡
Varsha has gone completely loco  Kidnapping Soham 😡This is the limit.I hope ArMan don't give her Soham once again.This crackpot is mentally unstable.  Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago

Varsha has gone completely loco  Kidnapping Soham 😡This is the limit.I hope ArMan don't give her Soham once again.This crackpot is mentally unstable. 
Im very sure she wil nt go to her home as satish wil nt allow her keep soham and wil inform arman, onder where this mental wud go taking soham😡

if this time archana and manav dnt react to this and take this lightly, then they are unfit to be
 parents👎🏼
Originally posted by Ankifan

Im very sure she wil nt go to her home as satish wil nt allow her keep soham and wil inform arman, onder where this mental wud go taking soham😡

if this time archana and manav dnt react to this and take this lightly, then they are unfit to be
 parents👎🏼

Did you watch first part? Savita-Sachu convo was so sickening 🤢

Did you watch first part? Savita-Sachu convo was so sickening 🤢
No i wil watch now. Did  savita speak bad bout archu again?😡
Gosh what are we watching, y r v watching this show. 
I think i wil go mad finally

parents👎🏼
divaya it will b good that now arman really come to know real face of varsha and it will end of VARSHA_SOHAM TRACK👏and they will send varsha asyalm😆😆
Varsha's act was so cheap and disgusting today...i mean wat was the lady upto???STEAL the kid???...
Varsha has really got issues with herself and needs to get herself checked b4 its too late...
Felt bad to see ArMan...esp Archana!!poor soul😭

Hope atleast this time Arman fight for their kid and not give in so easily like previous times...else they wont  be worth calling as parents!!

Whether savita needs or not...varsha really needs a DOCTOR soon!!

PS:ok wait...wat...she actually STOLE the kid!!!...😲😡
Omana if this time arman dnt tell off varsha and take their baby away then im done with them
This is pathetic yar, parents nt able to protect their child. 
Mad crackpot comes and steals the baby away😡 This varsha is the worst sibling anyone can 
have😡 she needs to be put in mental asylum😡 

I wud hate arman, satish if they take this issue lightly😡This is pathetic
The show is getting disgusting day by day

I think now savita wil say that varsha had come before as well to hme wen archu wasnt der and had been to c soham.
😕

No i wil watch now. Did  savita speak bad bout archu again?😡
Gosh what are we watching, y r v watching this show. 
I think i wil go mad finally

this Is for you Divya, 🤗

Don't go mad, we'll laugh at all the bakwaas-ness later 😆

ArMan promoting Lux was so out of place 😕