•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Jai Shri Krishna

Susheela  promises Chakradhara, Sudama will come tomorrow with him to rajyasabha. Chakradhara leaves. Sudama tells Susheela, he will not leave his dharma for money.

Jamvanti, SB & Krishna are watching this. Jamvanti tells Krishna, Sudama is suffering so much due to poverty, but is not ready  to compromise. Krishna says that is why he is his favourite devotee, he is Bhaktashiromani.  A deotee, who under any circumstances, remains untouched by moha, maya , mad, matsar of this sansar, who passes all my tests, is my favourite devotee. Now one more test is waiting for him.

Susheela asks Sudama, which dharma is he talking about, taking God's name isn't the only dharma, looking after his family & children, providing for their needs is his dharma too, why did he marry her, why these children were brough on this earth, if  he wanted to remain true to his dharma. Sudama is in dilema of what to do. At night his children are sleeping, uncovered, are feeling cold. Susheela  trys to cover them with her saree, is not able to bear further, tells Sudama, to stop taking Krishna's name for 2 days, praise the king. He agrees.

The trio, in conversation about this scene, SB tells Krishna, finally Sudama agreed to Susheela's  plea. He is not a bhaktashiromani any more. Krishna tells SB, what you are seeing can be different then what I am seeing, he tells her  to analyse  this through her heart.

Next day Sudama & Chakradhara are going to meet the king. Sudama is still apprehensive about meeting the king, but Chakradhar tells him to think about his children.

They reach the palace, enters inside, this place looks more like an encient bar, then a palace. Sudama is shocked seeing all these. Finally they reach the place, where king is enjoying his drink in the company of some women. Chakradhara  introduces Sudama as more learned then him. King tells Chakradhara to  say something first, then he will listen to Sudama. Chakradhara sings a song , some dancers starts dancing, he is dancing while singing (it was a comic relief). King throws 2 small bags of money towards Chakradhara & tells Sudama to say something praising  him. Sudama tells Chakradhara, he hasn't prepared anything. Chakradhar  tells him king is drunk now so he can say something in his praise. King is getting impatient to hear Sudama.

If the king is drunk, Sudama should feel free to tell him what exactly he thinks of him, given that when he's sober, he can praise him. πŸ˜ˆ Hopefully, the king's guards won't serve as reminders.

As I noted in the promo thread, they're really dragging this out.  Monday, they could have shown Sudama's history, Tuesday Susheela sending Sudama to Dwarka, Wednesday Krishna & his wives hosting Sudama and today, Sudama returning to find his home a palace.  This episode is important, but not such that one drags it so much.

The promo showed Susheela applying butter to his cheeks?  What on bhulok are they showing? 😲
Originally posted by _Vrish_

The promo showed Susheela applying butter to his cheeks?  What on bhulok are they showing? 😲

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Why Krishna & Co. are not watching this king's actions, he needs to be punished first.

I also feel the story is dragging a bit.
But, RSSK really dragged this portion... I always fast forward Sudama's sufferings on my DVD whenever watch it πŸ₯±.
So for me, this version is moving at a brisk pace. (Obviously Sudama-cam bandwidth speed is a lot faster these days than during the previous serial)

Again Kudos to the actors. I really like the kids... cute the way they were shivering in the cold😭

The Jambavati actress is impressing me alot. I'm so glad they didn't ditch her. Heck, they should have just nonchalantly called her Rukmini and carried on as if we'd never notice. I'd forgive them. It would be such a minor faux pas compared to others madeπŸ˜†

My thoughts on Sudama (to balance my floozy comments above) :
Sudama grappled with Dharma-dilemmas. And this was well portrayed today. But Sudama also had Ahankar. He was proud of maintaining his Dharma, and as such, put his Dharma above total surrender to Krishna. Therefore he was unable to ask Krishna for help. Krishna wanted to break this last bit of Ahankar in him, hence these trials to purify him, and make him completely Sharanagati. Krishna proclaims : Sarva Dharmaan parityajya, maam ekam sharanam vrajah..." So he wanted Sudama to be less obsessed with his Brahman Dharma, Mitra Dharma, "Vachan" Dharma, and Grihasta Dharma and just surrender and ask God for help. Such a beautiful lesson ! We can also become true friends of the Lord by completely surrendering to Him in trying times. Jai Dwarkadheesh. Jai Shri Krishna !
Edited by aalochak - 12 years ago

My thoughts on Sudama (to balance my floozy comments above) :
Sudama grappled with Dharma-dilemmas. And this was well portrayed today. But Sudama also had Ahankar. He was proud of maintaining his Dharma, and as such, put his Dharma above total surrender to Krishna. Therefore he was unable to ask Krishna for help. Krishna wanted to break this last bit of Ahankar in him, hence these trials to purify him, and make him completely Sharanagati. Krishna proclaims : Sarva Dharmaan parityajya, maam ekam sharanam vrajah..." So he wanted Sudama to be less obsessed with his Brahman Dharma, Mitra Dharma, "Vachan" Dharma, and Grihasta Dharma and just surrender and ask God for help. Such a beautiful lesson ! We can also become true friends of the Lord by completely surrendering to Him in trying times. Jai Dwarkadheesh. Jai Shri Krishna !
[/QUOTE]
Very well analyed, his ego is coming in the way of reaching God, if as per his dharma, he can go to 5 houses per day, then why not just surrender to God who is actually capable of giving every thing, including liberation. Jai Dwarakadheesh, Jai Shri Krishna.
 πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ For the Production House, DBSK is going in the right track! I am so Relieved ! πŸ˜ƒ  I feel the speed of the storyline is ok now, rather than rushing the incidents too much, which they did in the initial episodes! πŸ˜”

I really really love ⭐️ this Sudama track, (i.e.- the 'RS SK version' πŸ˜ƒ, which DBSK is following right now ). Enjoying every episode! ⭐️ β­οΈ   Watching Chakradhara and the King is Sooo Amusing!!! πŸ˜ƒ   The song which Chakradhara sang in front of the king was full of empty words!  Smiled a lot while watching that! πŸ˜†   RS SK had a nice song which Sudama sang in front of the king, it had Great Lyrics ⭐️, guess we'll have another version of that song in today's episode πŸ˜ƒ.