Thendral

Thendral Thursday's Update - 15th of Sep 2011

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the fast excellent updates and comments!!  You did a great job for a dull episode.

I think Sudha and Tamil have a lot of ego themselves.  Sudha does not like to get pushed around by others same with Tamil.  Their ego is going to cause a lot more problems soon.

It was great to see Kanagu...missed him actually.  His words to Tamil was nice.  Tamil needs to learn a couple things from Kanagu.

Anand and Shymala track a bit lengthy...we have been seeing them a lot lately...it would be nice if their parts get connected with TT.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank u tanu baby for the update...

Just a filler episode and TA s trying to let out his feelings about Puvi, sudha and his job to different different person and has become a cribbo...I really hope he think a way ahead on what has to be done for his and his wife's life rather than just talking about what is happening and what has happened...He can atleast try for a differnt job if he is not sure about his bank work.

Lets see what is his reaction when Thulz reacts just oppsoite as he promised his super mom...

It was a good sign to see Kanagu back and its very much better than to shoiw GW everyday...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks tanu for the updte--some job that today..

anand's scene today just reminded me that it is time Anand realises his misdeeds and repents.  But for him TA wud not hv run into such a prob at the bank (he had to run to valparai becoz of him) and also he had potukuduthufied to AP abt him, and but for him TT's marriage wud not hv bn rushed...
even before GW gets aapu i want TA to make up with sudha and see the other face of hers (which T has seen), the sudha who on her own helped him with 18K for kanagu , 4lacs and also helped T tackle C.  TA's blow hot blow cold war with sudha is being used by GW and it was good Sudha comes to know abt GW's visit to the shop.  hope some good comes of that. 

tmrw guess the terrace scene and???

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the superb and fast update. It was nice to see k after a long time and he advised TA in right manner which he is not in a position to understand. Both TA and sudha have so many egos๐Ÿ˜‰.

TA does not want to be slave in that store but sudha and puvi are putting too much work load on his head๐Ÿฅฑ.  Because of this he is getting annoyed with thulasi and he doesn't like that job also.TPS is really a bold person and her past sufferings fine tunes her into a strong and bold, mature person.๐Ÿ‘

So next week will be deepa's dad opening function and soon T&T anniversary will also come. Will T&t go to temple or deepa's house? โ“ such questions are whirling in viewers mind. Waiting for next episode.
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent update and comments!

The simmering tension boiling over between TA & S was captured beautifully โ€“ TA vacating the cashier's desk with hard glance @ a stern looking S โ€ฆ. too good.  S's roundabout way of linking the in-store credit for K with the $20K help that both PA/S offered to T with her inimitable style is driving TA nuts.

While it is true that S has a penchant of trumpeting herself, TA is completely off base and flat out wrong in his assessment about the genuineness and sincerity with which PA more so S has helped TA in the loan shark case due to 'T' factor. TA has lost all his marblesโ€ฆ.why would S get slave for $ 500kโ€ฆthat to of all people TA when she can get subservient guy like NS for pittance.      

Good to see Mr K after a long hiatus. Even K seems to see some merit in PA/S's help and advises TA to focus on job @ hand.

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks ma Tanu for your lovely update ๐Ÿค—. 

Hope Thendral will get interesting soon, next year maybe ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜.
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for an excellent update!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Due to my new job I couldnt even watch Thendral and I am only surviving on the updates ๐Ÿ˜† (only for a short while though)

Its sad to see TA working in the shop without much enthusiasm. Well TA should also try to change a little bit and own things rather than gribbing about everything. Its tough and irritating , we understand, but still TA should think back a little bit and see that atleast he is in a much better position now than struggling so much to pay back to those loan rowdys.

Why isnt TA realizing that Tulasi chose to come to Hell (being with GW) only for the sake of  him?

Sudha should also try to be nice to TA bcos she knows that GW is trying to bring TA under her control and if she really wants to help Tulasi she also has to help TA.

It was nice to see Kanagu after a long time and also TA was much relieved to see Kanagu in the middle of his stressful job.

Thank god no GW after a long time...

What is she planning in Kalahasthi? Why GW is so bent on sending TA and Tulasi to Kalahasthi?

I think a big fight coming up between Tulasi and TA about going to Kalahasthi tomorrow. Will Tulasi give up or will she be strong in not going..lets see
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lakshyam

What is she planning in Kalahasthi? Why GW is so bent on sending TA and Tulasi to Kalahasthi?

I think a big fight coming up between Tulasi and TA about going to Kalahasthi tomorrow. Will Tulasi give up or will she be strong in not going..lets see

If Thulasi accepts to go with TA for the pariharam its like Thulz herself is accepting that she has dosham and hence TA is suffering. Even when a small issue happens for TA GW will blow this up as a big issue and blame T as the reason and can easily escape saying T herself accepted and came to do pariharam. And even TA and T anyone for the matter will think T has a bad birth chart and GW can easily influence anyone and turn against T and this was the motive of Charu right..๐Ÿคข..If at all T accepts going with TA then GW will take upper hand on T and TA's life. I am seriously waiting for this rubbish dosham track to end...
BTW where is Joseph...When is TA going to learn about Anand, Joseph and etc..

If T does not go with TA...TA might prevent her frmo going to deepa's function and T and Deepa might be shown away for sometime and when T is into problem by GW deepa might not be there to help..lets see๐Ÿ˜•
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Tanu for the nice update..!! ๐Ÿค—

I think after a long week of GW's game scenes.. it was a bit refreshing to see Kanagu and TA's conversation..!! Kanagu's character is really nice, very matured and thinks in every aspect for the good ...!!

By the way TA doesn't know that Joseph was the spy.. How come he is not going to meet him.. Even after such big problems of the LS.. TA didn't even think of meeting him..!! I know he is a bad guy but even then TA ve poratha verkum.. he is his friend right?? Lets see..

Anand's scene was just a filler..!! I think next week they will show VR's new car company re-opening..!! Tomorrow I am waiting for the reaction by TA after Thulasi telling TA the dialog from the promo..!!

@@ Shubba akka : what a coincidence.. both of us got reminded of Joseph today..!! I didn't see before posting it akka...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago