Saravanan Meenatchi

saravanan meenakshi Oct update[15-16]

lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

This content was originally posted by: lakshm

15TH SEPTEMBER :

Part 1:
Episode begins with fight b/w saru and meenus bro...
The fight continues and after few seconds we see every one are in police station saru,father,mother and meenus father, bro all are outside...then they go in the police asks what is their problem  saru says he said he dint like his sister he said that and so they bet him very badly...then meenus bro denies and says he spoke bad about my sis character...saru silent then says she went with a guy i saw it.

Then police says both of u hv done mistake so ask sorry to each other...they are not ready.then saru suggests if meenakshi cums and tells that she didnt go with a guy he is ready for any punishment then inspector asks meenus bro to get her to d police station.He initially denies  but later agrees.we see in meenus house bro enters and calls for meenakshi she is in room...
her mother and grandma are out asking whats d matter bro explains.

Then in room meenus sister advice her to lie in d policestation they say her may be saru got to know something  abt somu thats y he is behind her...she says " i know what to say"

part 2:

police has dinner and cums inside the station everyone are in (except bro and meenu)...police asks for them meenu father says they are cuming...after few seconds we see bro and meenu entering the station...police asks her name then whether she went with a guy in noon she says yes[good scene]...saru and his father are stunned by her answer...then she is been slapped by her bro he continuously beats her and takes into the car.

Part3:
In d bar sarus friend his father and he are drinking...saru and father both regret for what dey did sarus father says meenu is my mother she is paarvati,lakshmi,saraswati ...etc   sarus friend goesmad by their convo...then saru says meenakshi is avery straightforward girl he did a big mistake and he wants to ask sorry for it immediately...both cry[overacting machi]...

rest for tmrw...

FRIDAY EPISODE:

Part 1:
Meenus house:
Bro enters  d house ,sits in the sofa and asks for water to his younger sister then meenakshi comes with water he does not take it..he shouts at his younger sis y dindt she get water,sis replies meenu wanted to get it.

Meenu starts crying and speaks out...she says its true that i went with d guy but there is nothing b/w us initially we were together but later i realized that it wont work so i broke up d relationship... bro silent she continues that i know any person i love u wl get me married to him then y wl I hide things to u  i thought not to confuse u thats y i was silent in d police station i wanted to speak d truth thats y i dint care abt family reputation... Bro takes the water from meenus hand both smile..

In d bus stop saru is waiting to send off their parents his mother is worried and asks y he wants to say he replies he wants to ask sorry to meenu then only he will come  both his parents take leave...

Part 2:
School:
In school saru is waiting to meet meenu, watchman calls her from top she sees him and comes down in full anger...immediately she shouts at him y did u cum here he says to ask sorry she says put your sorry in dustbin can you erase dpast and those words u said to me u dint even listen to my explanation once what kind of a man u are? u dont hav any basic qualities of a man..u are not patient u r short tempered u dont respect women...etc etc
saru ashamed of his act is completely silent regrets for his mistake .meenu says if u are really sorry ask in front of everyone not like this alone to me this shows how smart u are...also she tells now dnt cum to my home  coz my bro wl kill u...

Part 3:
Meenus house:
Saru and friend arrives in bike ...his friend waits outside while saru rings the calling bell..meenus father cums out.seeing saru he asks y are u here to make more hungama .. he replies im here to ask sorry for my mistakes and he requests to talk inside their house..meenus father calls him in...inside the house meenus father and mother both are standing along with saru...saru starts crying(worth watching) in d crying mode only he asks forgiveness and says u hv brought up ur daughter so well the way she behaved in police station by saying truth is highly commendable i was d one who made d mistake...plz forgive me...nw both d parents forgive him all dis drama is seen by meenakshi...saru is abt to leave bro enters... he slaps saru and pushes him out saru gets up and starts walking...

Next epi:hv to wait till mon??????????

Edited by atina - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good job lakshm...keep it up...
come on readers...please gather to discuss this show...and show some appreciation to this updater too...
pattuppudavai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks lakshm for the nice updates..😃

meenu could have explained about the other teacher to sara... 
but why did she go with him in the bike... udhaikudhE😲
lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey ya me too thought d same y did she go wit him in bike...
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I also agree with you too...she knows pretty well that ...she wants to marry someone else then why did she contnue going with this guy ...that too by bike?
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: lakshm

FRIDAY EPISODE:

FRIDAY EPISODE:

Part 1:
Meenus house:
Bro enters  d house ,sits in the sofa and asks for water to his younger sister then meenakshi comes with water he does not take it..he shouts at his younger sis y dindt she get water,sis replies meenu wanted to get it.

Meenu starts crying and speaks out...she says its true that i went with d guy but there is nothing b/w us initially we were together but later i realized that it wont work so i broke up d relationship... bro silent she continues that i know any person i love u wl get me married to him then y wl I hide things to u  i thought not to confuse u thats y i was silent in d police station i wanted to speak d truth thats y i dint care abt family reputation... Bro takes the water from meenus hand both smile..

In d bus stop saru is waiting to send off their parents his mother is worried and asks y he wants to say he replies he wants to ask sorry to meenu then only he will come  both his parents take leave...

Part 2:
School:
In school saru is waiting to meet meenu, watchman calls her from top she sees him and comes down in full anger...immediately she shouts at him y did u cum here he says to ask sorry she says put your sorry in dustbin can you erase dpast and those words u said to me u dint even listen to my explanation once what kind of a man u are? u dont hav any basic qualities of a man..u are not patient u r short tempered u dont respect women...etc etc
saru ashamed of his act is completely silent regrets for his mistake .meenu says if u are really sorry ask in front of everyone not like this alone to me this shows how smart u are...also she tells now dnt cum to my home  coz my bro wl kill u...

Part 3:
Meenus house:
Saru and friend arrives in bike ...his friend waits outside while saru rings the calling bell..meenus father cums out.seeing saru he asks y are u here to make more hungama .. he replies im here to ask sorry for my mistakes and he requests to talk inside their house..meenus father calls him in...inside the house meenus father and mother both are standing along with saru...saru starts crying(worth watching) in d crying mode only he asks forgiveness and says u hv brought up ur daughter so well the way she behaved in police station by saying truth is highly commendable i was d one who made d mistake...plz forgive me...nw both d parents forgive him all dis drama is seen by meenakshi...saru is abt to leave bro enters... he slaps saru and pushes him out saru gets up and starts walking...

Next epi:hv to wait till mon??????????

thank u u very much😛...
missed the fridays episode due to stupid current...😭
thanks for ur updt...
loved it😃
sowjanya32 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😛Thanks for the Nice update lakshm 😊

Love started😳😳
rosemary22 thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_nHwLI3h7k&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
lilyjasmine101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rosemary22

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_nHwLI3h7k&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for the promo video. looking forward to this week episodes of S&M😳😳😳