Maayke se bandhi... Dor

Is Kaveris brother's charactor gay?

Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think its fantastic that they have him on the show, he acts the role really well!   I totally applaud starplus πŸ‘πŸ‘ and the makers! Their are so many actors in Mumbai and no one knows anything about them!, if they are gay or not. I think its great that we have this kind of representation of gay men in the show! 

In the UK and USA we have lots of actors that play gay people and also on the daily soaps. Their are always men at it with other men! Really kool to see this on the show! Well done!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelbud thumbnail
Hi guys and thoughts on the above? I know in this forum we are all liken mature and sensible themes.  The homosexuality is just as real and would be nice to see what you all think about it! 
Angelbud thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angelbud

I think its fantastic that they have him on the show, he acts the role really well!   I totally applaud starplus πŸ‘πŸ‘ and the makers! Their are so many actors in Mumbai and no one knows anything about them!, if they are gay or not. I think its great that we have this kind of representation of gay men in the show! 

In the UK and USA we have lots of actors that play gay people and also on the daily soaps. Their are always men at it with other men! Really kool to see this on the show! Well done!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

zeezee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes I too was impressed with the makers of the show, for adding mamaji's charachter.
Angelbud thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zeezee09

Yes I too was impressed with the makers of the show, for adding mamaji's charachter.

I would love to see a relationship between him and another man in a few episodes for the new shows!
poojashree thumbnail
sorry, here is india and indian culture can't accept it .and also our censorship is very strict. Dor is a family wathchig serial. our indian family wouldn't accept it. so the serial can't show it 😊
poojashree thumbnail

I would love to see a relationship between him and another man in a few episodes for the new shows!

sorry here is india and in our indian culture isn't accept this relationship (man with man ) they feels like it is unnatural . and also our sensorship is very strict . and adding that  DOR is a family watching serial. our indian commounity is very sensitive, so they can't accept it . therefore, the serial can't showing this relationship 😊
Angelbud thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poojashree

sorry here is india and in our indian culture isn't accept this relationship (man with man ) they feels like it is unnatural . and also our sensorship is very strict . and adding that  DOR is a family watching serial. our indian commounity is very sensitive, so they can't accept it . therefore, the serial can't showing this relationship 😊

What an utter shame!! Everyone knows men have relations with men and most of them are married!! It this is part of life then i wonder why they won't include it in the show? Like your picture btw!
poojashree thumbnail

What an utter shame!! Everyone knows men have relations with men and most of them are married!! It this is part of life then i wonder why they won't include it in the show? Like your picture btw!

thanx😊
Angelbud thumbnail
iM REALLY GOING TO MISS THIS CHARACTER AS WELL!! 😭