bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Video Update Link:

Pavitra Rishta - 15th September Video Update *HQ*

Direct Links : 46787789  

Written Update

Deshmukh House

Sachu is in his room doing his homework. Archana is working in the kitchen. His pen is not working very good. Sachu says aai, give me money, I want to buy a new pen. Archana comes to the room and says Sachu, I bought you a new pen a couple days ago, what happened to this pen? Sachu tells his mother that my pen fell down, so I can't do my homework. Archana says Sachu, let me tell you something. Archana tells Sachu that these days you are getting very spoiled. Archana says you are being very careless and when you get new things, you just break it. Archana says or if you aget a new thing, then you break it, and you want it again. Archana asks Sachu, what is this, you have gotten a bit older, at least understand. Archana tells Sachu that you will not get a new pen, you use your old pen. Archana tells Sachu to do your homework with your old pen. Sachu is spilling the ink from his pen onto his shirt. Archana goes back to the kitchen and she sees this. Archana comes out of her kitchen and she is angry. Archana asks Sachu, what is this? Archana asks Sachu, there is so much ink on your shirt, if I get you a new pen, then you will break it too. Sachu says aai, you said you would get me a new pen, so I could do my homework. Archana says I told you to use your old pencil, so why did you not use your old pencil? Archana asks, what will I do about this ink? Archana asks Sachu, how do I clean this? Archana tells Sachu that if you ever do this again, than you see what I will do. Savita comes in the room and sees Archana scolding Sachu. Savita comes to Sachu and asks what happened beta? Sachu says to Savita, my t shirt got a little bit of ink, I need a new pen and than aai scolded me. Savita says don't fear, your aagi is still alive, I will get you a new pen. Savita hugs Sachu and says you can do whatever you want. Archana says aai, what are you saying? Archana says if we do this he will get spoiled. Savita says angrily, he will not be spoiled. Savita says to Archana, understand do not try to teach me. Savita tells Archana that he is a kid, and if he will not be naughty than will you and I be naughty? Savita says and let me say something to you. Savita tells Archana that yelling at kids will not make them learn. Savita tells Archana that kids learn when you tell them with love. Archana says aai, you are not understanding me. Archana says if we keep doing as he wishes than he will be spoiled and he will be beyond our control. Savita says yes, so you will teach me these things? Savita tells Archana that I have raised three kids. Savita says my Manav became a very good man with my values. Savita says to Archana, and you will teach me? Savita tells Archana to get lost. Archana leaves the room. Sachu smiles at Savita. Savita says to Sachu quietly, your mother is very bad. Savita says she always yells at you, right? Savita asks Sachu, so why do you even go to her? Savita tells Sachu that come to me whenever you want anything. Savita says lovingly, I am here for you. Savita hugs Sachu.

Outside at a coffee shop

Aashna is sitting down at a table in a coffee shop. Manav is coming in the coffee shop. He is looking for Aashna. Manav finds Aashna and sits down at the table with her. Aashna says Manav, you took so long in coming. Aashna says I have been calling you over and over, and you are not responding. Aashna says I am messaging you and you are not replying. Aashna asks what happened? Aashna asks, you did not have another argument with Archana? Manav says no, why would I argue with her, actually I was thinking about her. Manav says and as I was thinking about her, I got lost in my thoughts, so I did not remember, sorry. A server comes with coffee drinks for Manav and Aashna and then he leaves. Aashna says Manav, what will I do with you? Aashna says you live with Archana day and night but your stomach still does not fill up. Manav tells Aashna that Archana is just so beautiful, and her face is just looking so pretty. Aashna says but Manav, what will we do about DK's birthday party? Aashna tells Manav that if your mind is not on the planning, than our whole plan will fail. Manav tells Aashna that we will plan for his party. Aashna says ok, listen, I have to tell you something important. Aashna says in order to organize for DK's birthday party event, we will need a party manager, but all of them in the city have been booked. Aashna asks Manav, so what will happen, how will we do all of the planning? Aashna asks Manav, if we don't plan for the party, how will we organize for the party? Aashna says very worried, I don't know how any of this will happen, there is so much work to be done, and a very few amount of days are left. Manav puts his hand on Aashna's hand to comfort her. DK comes to the fcoffee shop. He is standing at the front area of the shop. DK turns his eyes and sees Manav and Aashna talking and Manav is still having his hand on Aashna's. DK does not look happy at all at what he is seeing. DK leaves the coffee shop. Dharmesh comes out from behind a wall. He has seen the whole thing and he smiles.

Outside the Deshmukh House

Varsha is standing outside the Deshmukh House. She is looking very sad. She looks inside the Deshmukh House to see if someone is there. Sundri is in the Deshmukh House and she is coming out. She doesn't see Varsha who is now standing at the wall. Sundri is now coming back to the Deshmukh House along with Savita. Suddenly Savita spots Varsha. Varsha does not see Savita as she is looking the other way. Savita thinks to herself, what is Varsha doing over here? Savita wonders what Varsha could be doing here standing outside the home. Savita walks toward Varsha. Varsha suddenly turns back and is startled to see Savita standing right behind her. Varsha smiles and says Savita Aai, how are you? Savita smiles and says you have come to meet Soham? Varsha lies no, I was coming to meet my mother. Varsha says but it looks like she is not at home. Varsha says it's ok, I will leave. Varsha says actually I came here without telling Satish, so he is probably getting worried. Varsha says I will come back later. Varsha says bye. Savita says to Varsha, just to let you know, not Sulochana tai and neither Archana are in the home. Savita says and Soham is alone with Sundri. Savita smiles and says to Varsha, if you want to go home than you can go home. Sundri goes back in the Deshmukh House. Varsha is looking a bit happy. Varsha goes inside the Deshmukh House following Sundri. Savita looks confused. Savita thinks to herself, Varsha was saying that she was here to meet her mother. Savita thinks, but it does not look like it considering her actions. Savita thinks, if she really came here to see Sulochana tai, than upon hearing that she is not at the home, she would have left. Savita thinks but no, after finding out that Soham is here, she got happy. Savita thinks, and she even went in the home to see him. Savita thinks, I don't understand what this Varsha wants to see Soham without Archana or Sulochana tai being here.

Ajit's house

Rasika is at her house. Manjusha comes over to visit her mother. Rasika is happy to see her daughter and offers her to sit down. Rasika tells Manjusha to eat lunch with me. Rasika asks Manjusha, should I bring food over for you? Manjusha says no aai, I ate lunch at home. Rasika says but what is the matter? Rasika asks, why are you here at this time, did you not go to the office? Manjusha says no aai, I went to the office and went home for a lunch break. Manjusha says as I was going back to the office, I wanted to see you. Manjusha says I was remembering you a lot, so I came here. Manjsuha is not looking very happy. Rasika notices this and asks Manju, what happened, why do you look so sad? Rasika asks Manjusha, is everything ok at your home? Manjusha is almost crying and says no aai, nothing is ok at home. Rasika asks but what happened? Manjusha says aai, Vinod does not have a job anymore. Manjusha tells her mother you don't know how much of a loan I took, and how can the house run with just my salary? Manjusha asks, how will I pay for the loan? Manjusha says aai, I don't see anything past this. Rasika tells Manjusha to calm down, everything will be fine. Rasika says tell me one thing, what has Vinod thought about this? Manjsuha says what could he be thinking about, he is looking for a new job. Rasika says so it is ok, at least he is trying. Rasika says if not today he will get the job soon. Rasika says all of your worries will go away. Rasika says and let me tell you one thing, you are very lucky to have a husband like Vinod who knows what do. Rasika is almost crying and says but Ajit, what do I do about Ajit?

Ajit's house

Rasika tells Manjusha that Ajit does not want to do anything and his luck is not even helping him. Manjusha asks what has happened to him now? Rasika tells her daughter that I had Vandita asks Manav to give Ajit money for his business and we had planned to get a new house. Rasika tells Manjusha that because of that Archana, my whole plan had failed. Rasika says now I don't know what will happen. Rasika says Manju, we are both going through bad times. Rasika says we should take care of ourselves. Manjusha looks a little more convinced.

Outside a very tall building

Sachu and Savita are outside. Sachu says aagi, why are we standing over here? Savita says beta, I have a friend and she lives right around here and I am waiting for her. Sachu says why did you call her over here? Sachu tells Savita that by standing over here I am getting tired, I want to go home. Savita asks Sachu, do you want to eat ice cream? Sachu nods. Savita says so wait, she will come soon. A white car comes to the area. Shravani comes out of the car. Sachu and Savita can't see her. Shravani sees them and is walking toward them. Savita sees Shravani. Shravani asks Savita, what are you doing over here? Savita says my friend lives around here, I was waiting for her. Savita asks Shravani, do you live here? Shravani says yes. Shravani looks at Sachu for one second. Savita says Shravani, this is Sachin. Sachu is smiling at his mother. Shravani looks at Sachu and has tears in her eyes. Savita tells Sachu to say hi to Caki. Savita tells Sachu to give Shravani a kiss. Sachu kisses Shravani. Shravani is very touched and recalls when she was with Sachu as a little baby. Shravani starts to cry. Shravani backs away from the area and goes back in her car. The car is driving away. Savita is looking very sad. Savita says Sachu, let's go. Sachu says but aagi, your friend was coming? Savita says let it go, how long will we wait? Savita says we have waited so much for her, now we will leave and when she comes, she can wait for us. Sachu says so this means my ice cream is canceled? Savita says to Sachu, I will give you two ice creams. Savita asks what flavor will you eat? Sachu says one chocolate ice cream and another chocolate ice cream. Savita lovingly strokes Sachu and takes him.

Outside at a market

Archana and Sulochana are at a market stand. Archana is asking the seller, how much is the tomato? The seller says 20 rupee kilo. Archana says 20 rupee kilo? Archana says last week I  took 10 rupee kilo and suddenly in one week the price raised? Archana says no, I will get it for the price that I got it for last week. Sulochana shows Archana some bindi and says Manav really likes bindi, so I will get bindi. Archana and Sulochana are both at different stands buying what they need to. Archana says let's go aai. Sulochana says let me just weigh the bindi and than we can go. Archana says let's go aai. Sulochana says at least let me pay. Archana spots Vandita at the market too buying some vegetables. Vandita is with her daughter Munni. Archana says aai, look Vandu is here. Archana says I will go and see Vandu, you wait. Sulcohana says ok. Archana goes over to Vandita, she says Vandu. Vandita sees Archana and doesn't look happy. Archana says Vandu, I need to talk to you. Vandita turns the other way. Archana says look Vandu, I know you are angry at me, please just give me a chance to talk to you. Vandita ignores Archana and says let's go Munni. Archana stops Vandita from going. Vandita says look, why are you making me tense for no reason? Vandita says I don't want to talk to you. Archana says Vandu look, I know whatever you are saying is in anger, but I will clear your misunderstanding. Vandita says misunderstanding, I have not misunderstood anything. Vandita tells Archana that I have given you a chance each time, and each time you have broke my heart. Vandita says and the day before yesterday you crossed the limit. Vandita says, in front of everyone, you insulted Ajit? Vandita says and you want me to forget everything, and give you another chance? Vandita says vahini, what do you want to say? Vandita says that Ajit and Rasika Aai are taking advantage of me and are using me, right? Archana says yes Vandu. Vandita says firmly, enough vahini. Vandita says you have said enough about my family and now I will not hear a word about them. Sachu and Savita are walking toward the same market. Vandita says to Archana, it would have been good if I had not supported you against dada. Vandita says at least I would not have to see this day. Archana says Vandu, please listen to me. Vandita yells, no let me go. Vandita tries to let go and then she hits the ground very hard. Archana is shocked. Sulochana sees this and is looking very shocked. Savita sees this and screams VANDU!

At the market

Vandita has fell down. Savita and Archana both try to help Vandita get up. Archana asks Vandita if she got hurt. Savita tells Archana to get lost. Savita says Vandu beta, you did not get hit beta? Vandita says no aai, I am ok, just a little hurt. Archana says Vandu, I did not do this on purpose, it was done on accident. Savita yells for Archana to keep her mouth shut. Savita says to Archana, you do an act in front of me? Savita says I saw the whole thing and you made Vandu fall right in front of the car. Savita tells Archana that you wanted Vandu to get in an accident, and that's why she fell down to the ground and she got hurt. Archana says aai, why would I do this on purpose? Archana says I just tried to stop Vandu and talk to her and by accident she got pushed. Savita asks Archana, how many lies will you tell? Savita tells Archana that I know your intentions very well. Savita tells Archana that you hate my daughter, right? Savita says you are scared that your truth will come out and then you would have to buy my daughter a new flat and an advance, this is why. Savita tells Archana that you know very well that my son is good and nave, but if my daughter opens the truth in front of him, than my son will throw you out of his life, keep that in mind. Savita says this is why you wanted to save my daughter. Archana says aai, why do you say that, why would I do that? Archana says just as much as she is Manav's sister, she is just as much as my sister. Savita says yes, your sister, does anyone insult their sister like you have? Savita tells Archana that you will do anything for your happiness and I would have taught you a lesson but you have trapped my son. Savita says he does not listen to what anyone says but you. Savita says but one day he will realize his mistake, than see what he will do to you. Savita says if you ever try to do anything to my daughter than I will rip your eyes apart. Sulochana is looking very shocked. Savita tells Vandita not to worry and no one can ruin anything for you as long as I am here. Savita firmly tells Archana that as you leave, go and take Sachu with you. Savita takes Vandita and Munni with her. Archana and Sulochana look very worried.

Deshmukh House in Archana and Manav's bedroom

Sachu and Archana in the bedroom. Manav comes in the room, and asks Archana what happened? Archana thinks to herself, if I tell Manav everything that happened ,than he will fight with aai, and aai will think that I complained to Manav about her. Archana thinks and I don't want to increase our misunderstandings. Manav says Archana, I am talking to you, where are you lost? Archana says no Manav, my head is just hurting a little bit. Sachu says baba, aai is lying. Sachu tells Manav that today aagi scolded aai a lot. Archana is irritated with Sachu. Manav asks Archana, did aai scold you? Manav asks why? Archana says no Manav, how can you just believe what Sachu says? Archana says Sachu just says things, really aai did not scold me. Manav says one minute. Manav asks Sachu, what happened? Sachu says today Vandu Atia came to the market, and aai wanted to talk to her but Vandu Atia left her hand and she let go and she had a little accident. Manav is shocked and says accident? Sachu says but not much happened, she is now perfectly ok. Sachu explains that aagi told aai that she intentionally caused Vandu Atia's accident. Sachu says aagi scolded aai a lot. Manav says to Archana, but why did aai scold you?

Deshmukh House in Archana and Manav's bedroom

Manav is very angry and says one minute, I will  go and talk to her right now. Archana says one second Manav, if we say anything to aai, it will not have any effect. Manav says to Archana but why? Archana tells Manav that if you go to aai right now than she will think that I complained to you. Archana says and than she will get angry and it will be even harder to make her understand. Archana says so please don't say anything to aai. Manav says ok, so than what do we do, just keep sitting there? Manav tells Archana that aai will just keep on putting accusations on you. Manav asks Archana, why is she doing this? Archana says I don't know Manav, but we will soon find out why she is doing this. Archana tells Manav that if you say anything to aai right now, than it will not be good. Archana tells Manav to do whatever aai says. Archana says as soon as we find out the reason why she is doing this, than we will see what to do. Manav is still looking very angry about what his mother did.

DK's house

DK is sitting down in his house alone in the dark. He is drinking a cup of wine. DK recalls Manav and Aashns sitting at the coffee shop together one day and how Manav just closed the book. DK remembers when Aashna touched Manav with her elbow. DK remembers when Manav was telling him about finding a solution to a presentation. DK recalls when Aashna was mouthing words to Manav. DK remembers reading Aashna's note to Manav yesterday about urgently meeting at the coffee shop. DK remembers today when Manav and Aashna were at the coffee shop and Manav had his hands on Aashna's hand. DK puts down his drink of wine and rests his head on the chair. The lights turn on. Aashna had turned the lights on. Aashna sees DK. Aashna smiles and says DK, you came back home so early? Aashna sits down with DK and says I mean, you had a meeting today. Aashna says and why were you sitting in the dark? DK says I was not in the mood to turn on the light, and I canceled the meeting. Aashna says so why did you not call me? DK says, I thought I'll give you a surprise. DK says but you were not at home. Dk says so. Aashna says yes, actually I had gone to meet an old lady. Aashna smiles. DK says ok. DK says let's have dinner. Aashna says DK, I'm sorry DK. Aashna says I did not know that you would come home so early, so I already ate dinner. DK says it's ok, I will order something from outside. Aashna says, I'd like to have some wine. DK says no please. Aashna removes her hand. DK says thank you. DK leaves. Aashna is looking worried.

Deshmukh House

Manav, Sulochana and Savita are sitting down at the kitchen table for dinner. Archana comes and serves them dinner. Savita says Manav, what happened at the office today? Manav says everything is fine there. Manav says everything is going normal. Savita says ok, tell me one thing, how are DK sir and Aashna? Manav says they are good. Savita asks, and your new project? Manav says it's going good. Manav is answering very dull to his mother, not with much enthusiasm. Savita thinks to herself, why is Manav not giving me a straight answer to my questions? Savita thinks, it looks like Archana told Manav everything about our argument. Savita says Manav beta, if you do not want to talk to me, than tell me. Savita asks Manav, why are you answering to me in a very cold tone? Manav says aai, why would I not want to talk to you? Manav asks, why are you saying that? Savita tells Manav that your wife has put poison in your ears against me. Manav tells his mother that Archana did not do anything like that. Savita tells Manav, do not take her side. Savita says, do not try to save her. Savita asks, did you not know what happened in the market? Manav does not respond. Savita says your quietness says that you know everything but you just don't want to say it. Savita tells Manav that your wife threw Vandita to a car. Savita says it was good that our Vandu was saved. 

Deshmukh House

Savita asks, or else I don't know what would have happened. Archana puts a hand on Manav. Savita tells Archana, do not try to make Manav quiet. Savita says, I know everything. Savita says you manipulated Manav against me. Savita says and now you silence him. Savita says to Archana, I know girls like you. Savita says in front of people you act so good, and in the home, you find ways for a son and a mother to drift apart. Sulochana is looking upset. Archana tells Manav to eat your dinner. Manav tells Archana, I am not hungry. Manav gets up from the table and leaves the room. Sulochana looks very worried. Savita says to Archana, see, because of you my son left without eating. Savita throws her food and says I also don't want to eat. Savita gets up and leaves the room in anger. Archana is in tears now. Sulochana gets up and Archana and Sulochana hug each other.

Precap: Manjusha is at the front door of the Karanjkar House. Two men from the bank are over. One of the men from the bank tells Manjusha that this is a notice from the bank. Manjusha takes the paper and asks notice? Manjusha asks what kind of notice? Vinod is sitting down on the chair and he hears what is going on. The man from the bank tells Manjusha that you have a monthly installment bounce so I have come here from the bank to warn you that if your next check is bounced, than you could have a complaint against you. The man from the bank says you have taken a loan from us. Vinod is looking worried.

Enjoy!😊

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Vandu has really turned out to be ungrateful to Archana, never expected this of her

I can't stand Savita anymore, she needs to get what is coming to her

Poor DK

Archana needs a restraining order against Varsha
librarypass thumbnail
As always, thank you for taking the time to write the update. Some of us migth not say if often, but we really do appreciated you for taking the time to do this for us. Thank you very much.❤️
seventhheavenwb thumbnail
gosh..what the hell is happening with this show!!.. Savitha took 180 degree turn and so much ronaa dhonaa...things seem to have bcom unrepairable now..wonder what the CV's will come up with to repair savitha's character...there is nothing innovative in the story..same savitha archana hatred, same darmesh trying to ruin manav, ajit took 180 turn too..and now vaditha joined him...i hope this crappy track on archana savitha comes to an end and cv's introduce a new track soon!
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Bhalla 😛 Epi was disappointing 🤢
Vandu for the way she treated Archana 👎🏼
Savita Aai for playing with Shravani's emotions 👎🏼
Aashna for lying to DK 👎🏼

Sachu for telling the truth 👍🏼
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Thanks for the update Bhalla 😛 Epi was disappointing 🤢

Vandu for the way she treated Archana 👎🏼
Savita Aai for playing with Shravani's emotions 👎🏼
Aashna for lying to DK 👎🏼

Sachu for telling the truth 👍🏼

Hi Rachna Di, I totally agree with with what you have said. It is going to be very sad because now Savita is very far from liking Archana. Even Vandita, who has always stood by ArMan thinks the worst of Archana. I'll bet if Rasika and Ajit told Vandita to brake all relations with Archana, Vandita would obey in 1/8 of a second. I have a feeling Shravani could turn against ArMan because of Savita. Soon, DK is also oing to turn against Manav and maybe Manav's job will be at risk.

No hopes for Rasika or Manjusha at all. Ajit has 1% hope of changing. Only people who are with ArMan is Sulochana and Satish.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhallarox

Hi Rachna Di, I totally agree with with what you have said. It is going to be very sad because now Savita is very far from liking Archana. Even Vandita, who has always stood by ArMan thinks the worst of Archana. I'll bet if Rasika and Ajit told Vandita to brake all relations with Archana, Vandita would obey in 1/8 of a second. I have a feeling Shravani could turn against ArMan because of Savita. Soon, DK is also oing to turn against Manav and maybe Manav's job will be at risk.

No hopes for Rasika or Manjusha at all. Ajit has 1% hope of changing. Only people who are with ArMan is Sulochana and Satish.

I know Bhalla... CV's have totally lost it.. They are making everyone against ArMan...I would not be surprised if Varsha and Vaishu will turn against them soon... I am sure Varsha is already but Vaishu will follow soon...
YMGGK_favourite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks bhallarox for the update
spyers thumbnail
They should just end the show to save face because it's ridiculous at this point.

Or have Manav and Archana wake up and say "It was all a dream!".

Just once I wish Archana would actually stand up to Savita and yell at her to see what Savita will do. I'm sure she will be surprised to know that the "witch" can actually hold her own when pushed over the edge.
viram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot for the update Bhalla. I have a small suggestion. You can write the update as dialogues. It will be easier for you since you dont have to go on typing their names and write says.   Even for the readers it is very convenient.

For example 

Rasika is at her house. Manjusha comes over to visit her mother. She  is happy to see her daughter and offers her to sit down. 
Rasika : eat lunch with me.  should I bring food over for you?
 Manjusha :no aai, I ate lunch at home. 
Rasika : but what is the matter? why are you here at this time, did you not go to the office??

Hope u dont mind my suggestion.