•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
The reason why My expectations r high from this drama is because it is a re make of dhoop kinare.It's an old drama but never fails to touch u even if u watch it
ten times.

Rahat kazmi and Marina(an odd jodi,with alot of age difference) managed to touch our hearts as it was a 25 episode drama.they just had to the point talks, cute scenes but they were limited.every character was given equal screen space.

When it comes to soaps,things get a little different. Different tracks r dragged for a month or maybe more ,progress is slow.
Some of u r finding this Jodi odd-i did too... But the thing Is if the couple clicks the audience-the drama us a sure shot hit. iF the CV's aren't able to handle it-this can b a disaster

I appreciate rajan's himmat-trying his hands at something do tough to handle(especially in a soap
) ..

P.S-The trp's should also be calculated from pakistan because for sure,Ppl r dying to watch something like dhoop kinare again.My granny Is so not a indian drama fan but since i told her abt this dhoop kinare remake-She is literally countind days
Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
Completely agree with you...i'm really looking forward to seeing how the CV's will convert a 25 episode love story into a daily soap, which they might plan on running for over a year or so...
and the thing about your granny..awww.how sweet was that..😳..our elders always remain attached to the classic oldies...and yeah, they should count TRP's from there too, and if possible from the internet views...
Really eager, and counting days to watch this show...really the expectations are too high..! 
Nail biting wait and i'm sure a very sensitive story to handle.
@Meepha, exactly the same thing I was thinking about.With so many of us having seen the original Dhoop Kinare ,expectation for this serial  to deliver is real high.But what we keep forgetting that this being a daily soap chances are things that were shown in simple straightforward way in the original serial (like the first meeting between the lead characters) will definitely be stretched for atleast a week in KTLK and I am sure at times this can get frustrating ..and then also there will be so many other tracks and all festival celebrations shown just to fill up episodes chances are we will feel more disappointed.Wish the serial makers do not try to make a serial which runs for 2-3 years then it will definitely be a disaster.
Originally posted by AmnaIsh

Completely agree with you...i'm really looking forward to seeing how the CV's will convert a 25 episode love story into a daily soap, which they might plan on running for over a year or so...
yes!!!i hope its worth it man!!!
and the thing about your granny..awww.how sweet was that..😳..our elders always remain attached to the classic oldies...
haha,i just hope its upto the mark otherwise she'll go back again on no indian dramas😃
and yeah, they should count TRP's from there too, and if possible from the internet views...

yes!but i was specifically stating pakistan because my whole khandan-Not an indian drama addict but with this drama suddenly my whole khandan is into it so yeah😆..Weirdos u cee😳
Really eager, and counting days to watch this show...really the expectations are too high..! 
Nail biting wait and i'm sure a very sensitive story to handle.
agreed!!lets see!!the promotion is excellent waisey😃