CID

General Discussions # 17

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

India Forums does not permit posting of any content or material which is or can be construed as being

sexually explicit, po*nographic offensive to any religion, race or community abusive language or Derogatory Expressions.
  • violative of anothers Intellectual Property

We encourage discussions more than just a "Thank you" post, so say more than just that. Thank You only posts will be deleted, at admin's discretion and member may face temporary ban to discourage such practice.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just wanted to continue here so If any body miss my Mafinama.

Deat CIDns

I just wanted to say sorry to all of you this time I not able to take any autograph,tell about yourself any kind of other thing.I know I got rare chance that I have met CID team 3rd time.yup but friends try to understand this time I was not alone and this time my purpose is different.Me,Bhavana and shagz were representative of IF.Just wanted to represent our forum not specific person in the Forums.I never told regarding any specific person.Give VM it behalf of all CUDn. approaches to Deboshree as she recides very close to Shagz and one of the best VM maker of IF.but here we consider convenience also.and Neemee latter Neemee was constantly chating with me regarding some issue aur meine kaha tha agar ho sake to latter bhejana lekin usane bhi apana nahi to sare IF ka samajh ke latter bheja just want to showed them India forums are not related to India but whole world.they are the representative of our forums.we all never ever consider individuality or myself kind of thing.whatever we gifted them its from whole India forums.and bdw meine is bar koi autograph nahi liya mein snaps le rahi thi duo ke sabake wo mere liye nahi to aap sabke liye.are aap sab mere dost ho mere sathi ho aap sabaka khayal hamesha rahega.aur don't worry is bar nahi huva agali bar sahi .lekin har bar bar eaksawal kyo?aur fir Jiya di pe naraz hona.mere bhai merese pehele aap sabaka khayal hai mujhe.mein sabki di hun yaha kisi eak ki nahi.koi kam na koi jada.mein bar bar jati hi hun aapake liye na dusaro ke liye na apane liye.kyoki mere liye thoda asan hai ,agar kisiko fir bhi muzase narazgi hai mein nahi agali bar CID nahi jaungi.

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Uff !!!. It's still on the same topic kya ??? Let's move on !!!! A boring day for me it seems to be !!! Thankfully a leave for 2 days ... still tired ... and feeling rather unwell !!! I'm actually tired of travelling now ... this year I've literally travelled sooo much ... and maybe again in the coming 2 weeks I'll be travelling gto hyd ... and then again in nov. .!!!! Uff !!!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Some news about India's ex-captain. He was a tainted player, but in hie heydays he was a good batsman and I  can't help feeling sorry for him at this news.

Azharuddin's son Ayazuddin dies after road accident

TNN | Sep 16, 2011, 12.35PM IST

A file photo of Azharuddin's son Mohammed Ayazuddin, who died on Friday five days after being critically injured while riding a sports bike in Hyderabad.
HYDERABAD: Ayazuddin, the son of former Indian cricket captain Mohammad Azharuddin, died on Friday five days after being critically injured in a road accident.

Apollo Hospital in Hyderabad confirmed the news of his death.

Ayazuddin, sustained critical injuries after a high-end sports bike he was driving skidded off the road at Puppalguda on Outer Ring Road (ORR) here last Sunday.

Ayazuddin's cousin, Ajmal-ur-Rahman (16) who was riding pillion, succumbed to his injuries while undergoing treatment.

Ayazuddin is the youngest of the two sons of Azharuddin from his first wife Naureen, whom he divorced to marry former actress Sangeeta Bijlani.

In a medical bulletin issued on Thursday evening, Apollo Hospitals (Central Region) CEO Dr K Hari Prasad said, "Brain function tests conducted on Ayazuddin (in the past few days) indicate brain dysfunction. And his status remains critical."

JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG ...he dead.I saw the news regarding his accident .very sad.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
So sad, may he rest in peace. 
Bhavanab thumbnail
I had heard the news of his accident ... but its really sad to know he passed away !!! Its a big blow of Azharuddin's family !! God bless the kids soul and His famiky with the strength to recover from the loss !!

Today's one day can't be missed !!! Dravid's last one day ... after ganguly Dravid stays my fav. !!!! Awsome cricketere !! Lovely cricketing history ... a proud fan of his I am !!
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
It's sad that he'll no more play one-day matches. I just wish he does his best today. I'll try to see the match.
Bhavanab thumbnail
I'm definitely going to see the match .. no matter what !!! I've admired Dravid a lot always ... so I'm going to wastch it for sure 😊

I'm anyways free today and tomorrow .. so will restart my stroy and do it ... and then the rest of the work .. have a hurdle of teaching my bro .. his exam kal .. and I anyways love teaching him 😃
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohh... Thats a sad news... May his soul rest in peace and may god give strength to his family.