General Discussions # 17 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

astonish ... what happened with the pink thread guy kal ?? was he angry ?? (I know I'm getting curious πŸ˜›)

Originally posted by Bhavanab

astonish ... what happened with the pink thread guy kal ?? was he angry ?? (I know I'm getting curious πŸ˜›)

😊
Just after all that ...while having lunch i got a moment alone with him to tell sorry... As soon as i said sorry... He just waved it off in air and was telling that i should not concentrate much on internal work ... N stuff... Just then my mangar came and he suddenly changed the line to cooking and stuff...for a sec i was like... What!!!! But then i saw my manager and understood.

Doesnt seem to be really angry... Or may be he is and not showing it off... Well... He has the right to be angry 😊

Edited by astonish - 12 years ago
Pink thread gguy's have a great amount of anger πŸ˜‰ ... but theek hai !!! Jo bhi hai .. things seem to be falling in place afterall ... that's good !!!

My hands are paining !!!! I'm learning classical music on casio ... finally !!! Because naani wanted me to learn (yeah .. when you're born into a family of musically oriented people, you're somewhat forced to learn classical music ... ) !! And so unke liye maan liya .. frm the 'tulu - Bunt' teacher πŸ˜‰ ... I think I'm having fever ... feeling a bit unwell ... I've been playing casio since many years ... but for the first time my hands started paining after 15 - 20 minutes !!!
Read the discussions after the highway one on the ADi-Daya thread...you'll feel better after seeing some caps.
Ove read them !!!! Pehle wohi padha :P ... unable to like the posts via cell !!! That smile is my favourite smile !!! Daya sir's smile is way too cute there !!! These people don't even know ki woh kya jaadu kar dethe hai yaar ... hum dukhi hothe hai toh we see them ... we feel tired then we see them ... we feel unwell ... we see them ... and even jab happy ho we see them !!! These people are really great !!
πŸ˜† Bhavs looks like we are touching the heights of crazyness... Kuch din baad... Abhi sir jaise shoes waale log... Daya sir jaise shoulder strap waale log...dikhthe hi kisi aur duniya mein chale jaayenge 😍 and finally kabhie apni duniya mein waapas aayenge hi nahi...

Well... I am telling this because i suddenly went 😍 in my team lunch today... The punk thread guy and few others were discussing some nirth indian sur names and suddenly i asked about a sur name saying its maharashtrian... And the pink thread guy said...'Aisa nahi hotha... Agarwal... Khare... Shrivastava ... ' 😍

I didnt listen to his sentence after that...was lost for a few secs you see...
He must have said they can be north indian sur names too i think
hello everyone😊mid semester term exams over...
visiting forum after a week's gap,but remembered  and missed the forum a lot
Hehehehehe ... nice talk of surnames ... I wait every day in the metro for the pink thread guy to come !!! Uski shakl bhi utni yaad nahi jitna uska. haathh !!! ...astonish ... yeah we're at the pinnacle of xraziness ... !!!
I used to wait eagerly for cricket matches but now I don't even remember them. Just hope the excitement comes back.
I'm in love with the way Dravid is playing !!! Such a classic batsman !! Look at the way he hits a square cut !!!! Salutes to this guy !!! One can enjoy cricket seeing him play !!! Not suree of watching the episode today !!!aaj toh dedicated to Dravid