Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hehe. I remember when the World Cup was playing. It was the final match and it was my lecture. I turned on my laptop, sat in the back of the my class, and watched the match. When India won, I started dancing. There were two Indian girls sitting on one side of me and two Indian boys sitting on the other side. They asked me why I was dancing and I told them that India just won. They jumped up and started dancing as well. IT WAS TOO FUNNY!!!! Because there were other Indians as well in the class and there were a few Pakistanis as well. When the Indians heard that we won, they started dancing as well and when the Pakistanis heard that they lost, they sat and stared at us. 😆😆😆😆
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Another unforgettable cricketing innings comes to an end !!!! Salutes to Dravid for this excellent innings .!!! He was a man of charm !! A charming cricketer !!!
cottoncandy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_cid_shreya

Hehe. I remember when the World Cup was playing. It was the final match and it was my lecture. I turned on my laptop, sat in the back of the my class, and watched the match. When India won, I started dancing. There were two Indian girls sitting on one side of me and two Indian boys sitting on the other side. They asked me why I was dancing and I told them that India just won. They jumped up and started dancing as well. IT WAS TOO FUNNY!!!! Because there were other Indians as well in the class and there were a few Pakistanis as well. When the Indians heard that we won, they started dancing as well and when the Pakistanis heard that they lost, they sat and stared at us. 😆😆😆😆

Wow Shreya! that is really halairious! 🤣
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is what means keeping myself free during the weekend...
Working in office till 3AM!!!!!!!
Now half of my tomorrow is gonna go in sleeping 😡
cottoncandy1 thumbnail
awww...feel bad for you astonish 😔 btw where do you work?
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So sad to hear about the road accident. Now a days the accidents are so common in our society. Yesterday , a guy from my office met with a two wheeler accident and have a multiple fracture on right hand.
Bhavanab thumbnail
I'm watching Dravid's innings again !!! And now switched to Zee SRGMP ... hehehe ... Shruti hope you're watchingg ... you fav Reshammiya is the guest !!!

I'm still not well ... slight fever ... and body pains :'((
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

I'm watching Dravid's innings again !!! And now switched to Zee SRGMP ... hehehe ... Shruti hope you're watchingg ... you fav Reshammiya is the guest !!!

I'm still not well ... slight fever ... and body pains :'((

Yup I watched.😃 and am watching. It's the repeat of last week's episode.

Get well soon di.😊
Edited by Shruti_HR - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Chinnu !!!!!!! Your avatar is sooo nice !!! I love it !!! I seriously love it re 😃
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Yipee! 9000 posts completed.🥳
Will throw a party soon.