Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna

09/16/2011: Susheela to Sudama: Approach Krishna!

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

In responds to the demands of the king, Sudama starts singing.  However, instead of singing the praises of the king, he sings a song mocking the king, 😲😆 describing him as an arrogant ruler drowned in his drink, and inserting in praises of the lord (Vishnu makes a solo appearance during the song).  Chakradhar is shocked, and even the dancers stop dancing 😆  The king however notices that he's being mocked, and at the end of it, he is angry w/ Sudama and orders him to be seized.

The guards seize Sudama, and Chakradhar begs him for mercy, while Sudama continues his chant of Jai Shri Krishna (wish Krishna would go on a new war against this king 😈) KSJ are shocked, and the king relents, and decides not to kill him, but orders the guards to throw him out, but w/o his clothes.  Sudama is dragged out while being kicked, and Satyabhama & Jambavati are tearful @ his plight.  Sudama is left unconscious.

Satyabhama has had enough, and protests that she can't stand any more of it.  Krishna tells her that he's getting closer to his happiness.  Jambavati tells him that his family hasn't eaten for 3 days, and Krishna tells her that this was his final test.  Satyabhama & Jambavati are happy to hear that Sudama's tests are coming to an end.

At home, Susheela apologizes to Sudama for goading him out, while Sudama has bruises all over him as a result of his injuries.  She wonders why Krishna doesn't salvage them from their poverty if he has so much of power?  She's however happy that he is still alive.  She begs him now to go to Krishna.  Sudama is reluctant to go to Krishna for assistance.  She tells him that it's not embarrassing for a friend to seek help from another when in need 👏

Satyabhama & Jambavati are happy to hear this.  Sudama explains to Susheela the circumstances under which he became Krishna's friend, and his promise never to take undue advantage of it.  Susheela tells him to just go there, and it may not even be necessary that he ask for anything.  She tells him that since he is the lord of all worlds, he would know their plight.  She then prays to Krishna to recognize Sudama's devotion, pointing out to him that after this incident, nothing can sway Sudama's faith in him.  Krishna smiles on hearing her prayer (Thankfully, Krishna can at least respond to Susheela, even if Sudama refuses to ask him)

Suddenly, Garuda arrives and the Krishna who is w/ Jambavati gets up on him and leaves.  Jambavati goes to Satyabhama's room and sees that Krishna is still w/ Jambavati.  Perplexed, she asks him about who she saw leave 😆 and Krishna tells her that what she saw was real.  He tells her that there's not just one or two deities, but a deity for every devotee 👏  (Quite profound, but in that case, shouldn't there have been a Krishna appearing b4 Sudama w/o having to leave Jambavati?) who is there for the needs of his devotees.  Both Satyabhama & Jambavati are happy to see this.

The other Krishna who left arrives @ Sudama's house, where the entire family is asleep.  He takes a plate of cream and applies it all over Sudama's bruises.  Sudama, who's asleep, tells Susheela that he told her that there was no reason todo that for her.  Susheela asks him who is he talking to 😆 and he says he's talking to her 🤣  Susheela tells him that she was laying, and not putting anything on him.  She then opens her eyes and looks @ him, and goes and picks up the plate.

She is surprised to see that it is butter. 😲🤣 (ok, ok, they didn't have Moov 😆) Sudama gets up and is shocked to see butter all over him 🤣 and both of them realize that Krishna had been there.  Both get up and are thrilled that Krishna has come to their aid. 👏
Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
i'm not watching Sudama episodes, i can't watch so much pain like SB 😆 i like it that SB is more civilized now...👍🏼 but they must bring Rukmani back in the show..they can't get away by showing disclaimers ! 🤢 how moronic ! 

i'm waiting for the next track to start so that i start watching Dwarikadheesh again ! 
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really LOVING these episodes!!! 😍  😍 😍   The emotions are Overwhelmeing! ⭐️  Very Nice work from the Production House 👍🏼 👍🏼. For me, now everything is going on the right track 😊.

When Krishna explained to SB and JV about the 'last phase of Sudama's hardships/ test' with the example of 'dawning of the daylight after night' as well as the last sc. - when he explained that 'the Lord is ALWAYS present with each of His Devotees'- Both sc.e were really Good!! 😍 😍 😍 😍  Such a great message! ⭐️  ⭐️

And here is the song by Sudama from RS SK, the complete song is of 4 mins I guess. It starts after 4 min in this clip. I Really Really Love the Truth which is narrated in this song! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Just a suggestion for DBSK Production- they can change the costume of JV, she looks more like a model, (as a Forum member has already pointed out before) 😔, I can understand the Costume Dept. tried to make it 'ethnic', but it is 'too formal' (seems like 'designed by professionals' 😔), I feel she needs more simple costume which will go better with her character.

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update. Liked this relation of God & his Devotee. the moment Sudama cleared all his tests with top grades, Krishna's help reached him. As per Susheela's prayers, he responded giving the sign of makhan, this will help Sudama understand that Krishna is watching him.

Another great message of each devotee, when calls him will receive help from him, he can take infinite forms to help his devotee. He can be at many places at the same time.