YRKKH WU 16th September 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks saru for the  emotional update.😊👏 I really felt bad for akshi and RJ😔. Really akshi misunderstood naitik in today's epi.He did not say that RJ should leave that house. He is scolding akshi that she ignores naitik after her mom visit to her house. It's quiet natural' That too naitik being possessive' It's a quite challenging period for akshi.😭

Jealousy and possessiveness become unacceptable when it gets out of hand and begins to consume the relationship.

Akshara should talk to naitik about it; communication is the key as always. If naitik is showing strong signs of possessiveness and want akshi to cease all contact with her family, (BUT HE NEVER SAY LIKE THAT.) make him understand that it is not healthy for a relationship to spend all her time in each other's company.
Soon their concerns and worries encourage them to also spend time with their own circle. Let him know that friends and family are important to akshi but he is the most important person in akshi's life.

The love between a mother and her daughter is special. A mother takes her daughter under her wing and teaches her how to be a woman. Mother's love is countless and meaningful. In other words, her love for her child is endless and indescribable. I just loved today's epi too emotional .It made me realize about the great value and importance of my mother. Being a mother i was so upset after watching today's epi..
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mini_00

Thanks saru for the  emotional update.😊👏 I really felt bad for akshi and RJ😔. Really akshi misunderstood naitik in today's epi.He did not say that RJ should leave that house. He is scolding akshi that she ignores naitik after her mom visit to her house. It's quiet natural' That too naitik being possessive' It's a quite challenging period for akshi.😭

Jealousy and possessiveness become unacceptable when it gets out of hand and begins to consume the relationship.

Akshara should talk to naitik about it; communication is the key as always. If naitik is showing strong signs of possessiveness and want akshi to cease all contact with her family, (BUT HE NEVER SAY LIKE THAT.) make him understand that it is not healthy for a relationship to spend all her time in each other's company.
Soon their concerns and worries encourage them to also spend time with their own circle. Let him know that friends and family are important to akshi but he is the most important person in akshi's life.

The love between a mother and her daughter is special. A mother takes her daughter under her wing and teaches her how to be a woman. Mother's love is countless and meaningful. In other words, her love for her child is endless and indescribable. I just loved today's epi too emotional .It made me realize about the great value and importance of my mother. Being a mother i was so upset after watching today's epi..

I completely agree with u... I too felt bad for akshara... I know its very difficult for a girl to say her mother to go away from home... Naitik is also not wrong... but akshara took a very wrong decision... if she came to know that naitik is missing her, then she could have tried to manage both... like she can stay with naitik when he is at home n she can stay with her mom when he is away... she wouldn't have taken the decision of saying her mom to go...

but 1 thing she managed very well in conveying her msg to her mom by making sure that she is not hurting her... even RJ also took it normal n didn't think much deep into it... now I just hope even if RJ leaves she shouldn't the reason behind y akshara sent her... then it would be better... n also already naitik realized the thing n feeling guilty... hope evrything sort out soon...

@ saru. I completely agree with you.The CV handled it  smoothly without hurting anyone feelings...especially rajasri.

Communication and mutual understanding is the root cause for such problems in akshi's life .Hope she takes some initiative steps and start working towards. Waiting for next cute epi.😍
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
@mini_00 -- I like to say that... I like all your posts in WU... Most of the time I agree with you.. you analyze it superbly... You always say it all for me... 👍🏼

@Saru -- Thanks for the wonderful uodate... Epi seems Emotional... I m happy knowing that they didn't hurt RJ much.. I can imagine how dificult it wud have been for Akshi to say this to her Mom... but I think she took wrong meaning of Naitik's words & hence wrong decision of asking her Mom to leave... I am sure Naitik never meant that... nor he wants that... 😊
TY Saru - fabulous update👏 Looks like an emotional one😭
Originally posted by --Sari--

Sari  ab  ladai vala  post  maat  kholna😆. both  were  true  on  there  side. so  i  am  happy  but  still  loved  akshi  and  rj  communication  and  the  way  akshi  told  her  without  making  her  mom  sad👏Hina  is  good  actress👏and  Saru  thanks  for  the update🤗
Originally posted by --Sari--

Sari di, waiting for your post...😆
@Saru - Thanks for the update...🤗Edited by Asawari_naksh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Sari di, waiting for your post...😆
@Saru - Thanks for the update...🤗

dekha nahi baba...😆 tum aur MB sab tayyari karke baite honge, mujhe maarne ka pura plan...🤣