Fri Sept 16th Thendral Update

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Ranuja for the detailed and awe-striking update..😊👏.  Today's epi was a relief from TA's mom.🥱 Thuls is such a good person as she still cares for GW despite all the avamanams she faced. 😊She even advised her hubby.  Finally thuls has refused to go to temple coz of GW Says about dosham. Well done thuls ippathan urupadiya pesi...Irrukira. 👏 

Luckily TA did not disappoint us too much.  TA allowing thuls to skip the temple visit was nice.👏 Very good understanding between thuls and TA👏.They should not miss varadhan opening of his travels because deepa is expecting thuls.  What if GW stops thuls from going to deepa's house?😲 Anand scene was funny as usual.😆

TA was sand witched between his mom and thuls. But it will be very difficult for TA to convince GW. I have a strong feeling that something is going to happen in upcoming epi's. (Lav health probsa)  Athukum this creature will again blame thuls. Waiting for next epi.😍

Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments Rannnuuu!!!😃

Omg this whole week was mostly filled with Anand...Grr no Anand next few weeks please😕

TA is singing mummy chorus...i wonder where its heading😕...etho pannatum, next week GW will dance too much and will start to blame Thulasi's dhosham for everything i bet😡

I have a question...psycho said she will visit temple temple aa if she get TA🤢 ...where she will visit if she don't get TA? 🤢
Thanks for the nice update.

A nice episode and a good ending for this week with T's exams coming to an end.

A/S' family 'Sami aadufying" is over and I hope A tries to reform himself after this episode. A/S part was very lengthy today!!

D/T convo after the exams was good. As expected, S has informed T abt GW coming to the shop to talk to TA. Well, T has linked things and has clearly understood GW's intentions. She sure has become bold and assertive in her way of dealing with TA and exudes a lot of confidence!. Way to go T! Also her comparison with Lav and asking if Lav's problems are due to her MIL, while problems at her home are due to T was really good!

Why does TA has to inform GW in the night as GW's brain will start working the whole night to think abt various ways of stopping T from going to the function in the morning!!

I'm looking forward to the coming week to see GW's reaction when T goes to the function. I wish T says to GW the same Lav's comparison she mentioned to TA.

Mrs TA's evolution is complete as she has announced her arrival to the center stage and is ready to counteract  fire with fire as she has deciphered and decoded the broadside of GW's intention  
and is willing to go head to head  to outduel GW.

TA's beloved "Engineer Amma" has become "25% engineer" – has survived and clawed her way from brink to complete her freshman year successfully. Thulz has articulated an important life lesson "learned optimism"– her ability to compartmentalize and channelize the upsetting thoughts, actions and behaviors of GW in  positive terms  and using it as stepping stone to achieve her and TA's stated goal of T adorning the Engg robe and adorning gold medal.

One of the positive aspects of T & D's conversation is the ability of T to recognize and appreciate the need to provide space for bonding between TA and GW while she is being careful about the shenanigans GW.

Today's interplay between T'n'TA was outstanding showcasing depth of the comfort  and affection for each other  that is characterized by trust, openness, confidence, companionship, and mutual respect. Good to see T giving piece of her mind and firmly saying no to TA w.r.t the dosham hogwash and not holding back and trying to please TA bending over backwards signifies their relationship reaching next level.

Star of the day – TA! For all the shortcomings and lacunae that TA might have but when it comes to Thulz, he acts as a perfect bloke who defers and respects to his lovey dovey wife's wishes and feelings.

It will be interesting to see how TA is going to handle GW's temper tantrums.

It was an...interesting episode to say the least. A bit on the boring side, but watchable nonetheless.

First part was funny (if somewhat repetitive😕). The fire eating scene combined with the "Koompida Pona Theivam" song was amusing to watch. Shyamala and Anand's unbelieving stares were probably the highlight of the scene😛. Poor Anand's father, having to sit through Venkat Raju's ranting and polaambing!😆 My only complaint is that this scene dragged on a bit too long for my liking.

The second part was nicer to see, but seemed very repetitive😒. Thuls aced her exam (as usual) and the Deepa/teacher praised her (as usual). And Deepa complained about GW (as usual) and Thuls blindly defended the grand monster known as GW (as usual). The highlight however, was Thuls hoping that her exams would be longer (and delay the prospect of having to face GW on a regular basis again). The look on Deepa's face was priceless😆! Coming in a close second, however was Deepa's suggestion of T&T taking a honeymoon😳! But alas, the director is hell bent on showing us GW and Lav and psycho on a regular basis🤢🤢🤢.

The third part was what made this episode worth watching. Thuls finally standing up for herself against GW's insulting remarks, was truly commendable👏. It really proved how far Thuls has evolved from the beginning of Thendral (when she used to be such a doormat and refused to fight). Little bits of TA, have certainly rubbed of on Thuls. Her confidence levels have shot up and I think she did justify her position quite fairly today. Everything I was fearing was put to rest when Thuls firmly refused to degrade herself for GW's twisted pleasure👏👏👏. TA starting quickly, than backing off just as quickly was nice to see.

Yet, it is also scary to see how far GW's influence has started to infiltrate TA's mind🤢. As Thuls stated to Deepa; TA is dancing to GW's tunes simply because he (wrongly) believes that GW truly cares about his well being and continuously supports him. In his mind, an us (meaning him, Thuls & GW) versus them (Puvi & Sudha) mentality is boiling over🤢🤢🤢. By doing this however, he fails to recognize that by blatantly favouring him, GW neglects everyone else in his family. Does TA seriously believe that she approves of his relationship with Thuls, when GW clearly is unhappy with the daughter-in-law she handpicked for her eldest son?😡 In fact, GW constantly insults Puvi on a regular basis for listening to Sudha's advice (despite Sudha's advice being useful and right)!

One particular thing I took offence with however, was TA's quick dismissal of Deepa's invitation😡. Simply because GW advised him, TA was willing to skip Deepa's dad's car business opening function. This is severely unfair to Deepa and really makes it seem like TA is sort of self centered in a way. How could he casually suggest skipping this function, when he knows full well the extent of Thuls and Deepa's friendship? How could he even mention that? Does he not owe Deepa this simple courtesy, when it was he (TA) who insulted her (Deepa) wrongly, after believing GW's lie about the 3 lakhs😕? How can TA be afraid of GW making a fuss, when she truly does not have any right to interfere in this matter. Going and not going are decisions to be made solely by T&T, exactly how going or not going to the temple rests in their hands too.

Waiting for a new promo soon; hopefully there will be more happier scenes of T&T😍 (which I sincerely doubt) or at least scenes of Thuls and Deepa at the function😊. On second thought, this will probably mean Prabha😊/Dr.Lax👎🏼 will be there...meaning their baggage of problems will also be dragged in. Why director, why do you like making Varada (and us) suffer so😒?   

P.S. I had to rewrite this to stop refering to GW as TA's "mom". To call GW a mother is very disrespectful to all mothers. GW is no longer behaving like a mother; in fact she is acting as a 🤬 for psycho!

P.P.S. I am just so tired and not amused by GW's antics right now. If anyone takes offence at what I wrote, I apologize in advance.🥱
Thank you Ranuja for the nice update,

Nice that T&T didin;t have a big fight for this dosham matter.. it was nice to see them in the motta maadi.. !! I liked the promo dialog of Thulasi today..!! A few days back, when Thulasi said about her dosham and cried to TA (TA crying scene).. TA's dialog and samadham to Thulasi has made her completely change her opinion about dosham.. Really nice..!! I think TA also doesn't believe all these dosham matter.. but just for GW's sake and that too when GW forced it for Thulasi's sake.. He planned to leave without his interest..!! Nice that Thulasi somehow convinced TA by not going to to do pariharam..

It is always nice to see them going to temple.. But this should not be the reason.. !! We all prefer to show them going to temple on their first anniversary 😍 😍 How nice it would be...!!!.. instead of tomorrow or to do pariharam..!! I liked T&T's costume and their combination as usual today..!! They were looking so cute..!!

Deepa and Thulasi's scene was nice too..!! Thulasi chasing Deepa at the end of that scene was nice..!! Deepa you were so true and funny..!! GW needs pariharam..😆 !!

Hoping for a good promo..!!
A very big question  : Will there be anniversary scene this week.????

😊Thanks for the Good Update😊.
Edited by sowjanya32 - 12 years ago
Thanks Ranuja for the wonderful update. Now coming to the episode.

Anandh's family scene was nice eventhough it was only for a short period and it was good to see that Thulasi has completed her semester exams successfully despite all her MIL's plans to ruin her studies.😊

It was nice to see Deepa and Thulasi together after a long time but felt bad when T told to her friend that her husband will not do anything which she doesn't like but her hopes were shattered by TA on that day itself which clearly shows that GW is slowly instilling poison into the soul of TA (ie) poisoning his mind😡 but felt happy that T refused to do any paariharam when she doesn't have any dhosham.👏

Finally it was good to see T&T together in the terrace after a long time but felt bad when their conversation turned into quarrel which clearly showed our hero's innocence in believing all the evil people around him and which leads him to dance to their tunes blindly😔 but I am sure that if he continues to behave like this he will be the biggest loser in his life.😭

I feel that TA will not realise his mom's intentions very soon but will listen to her words and quarrel with T unnecessarily in the near future which will give an immense pleasure to GW and Charu (The Ghost Psycho).😔 which should never happen in our cute couple's life.😕 Last but not least I wonder as to what GW will tell TA to poison his mind against Thulasi even more than before when he goes and tells that his wife has refused to come to the temple to do paariharam.😍Lets wait and see.

Thanks Ranu for your beautiful update 🤗. Like you wished after seeing the promo, you got a T&T scene to update 😃.

Ada ponga Kumaran, Anandh's scenes are really too boring. What are you trying to say with his scenes? His fn cancelled, he in agony coz of that and Shyamala's family opparifying for that...grrr 🥱. What a beautiful story with a lovely message to viewers 🥱.

Achachooo Thulasi 😲...you want only exams in your life? You are tooo selfish 😛 (not selfish in the sense like Lavanya and GW), don't you have a family too girl? Poor TA...no wonder he feels lonely and gives the chance to GW to brainwash him with her super acting 😡 🤢.

Loosu paiyan TA...suddenly after being fed by his mom, mummy became important to this baby 🤢. Go go...your super mom will ask you to marry the ever disgusting ghost...then i want to see your face and the love you have for your mom.

I was expecting some cute scenes between T&T after the exams...apparently Kumaran forgot abt the cute&lovely couple we loved to see last year. Good for him and his TRP mind! I am happy that the TRP is sooo bad for Thendral these days. Who cares of watching his show if he shows his love for GW by showing her daily??Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago