Indian Judgemental System needs Big Changes

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
While watching this show It feels so sad that where many cases lakes of Justice  to Victim
 - Just becuz loop holes of our Judgemental system.In some case Even Police gives their best and Try hard to get to the criminal. even they does also. But the end result in many stories are too  shocking and extremly depressing in terms of justice to Victim.

I was just watching past repeated show where they shown case of Sister Aruna from Bombay Hospital.We all are aware with her case.But What Shocked me was The Punishment for a Sick Criminal  Who Raped her and Tried to kill her ,stealed her Ornaments  was just 7 years.😲🤢Now hes  free and out and May living his life Properly and what a Poor Victim is going through.Shes lost everything in life just beside her life and on the bad for last 37 years😭
Its extremly sadden me  How the Biggest Criminal and sick minds  manipulate our Judgemental system .and Our system is soo Poor that it can't see even beyond just what is So called -Evidence and Witness.If we dont have it The case is lost anyways and Criminal is free today or tomorrow.

If something we can learn from this show Thats there is need of some Drastic changes in our judgement and court system of county.Otherwise We wont be able to stop such horrible crimes.
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hitmitsu thumbnail
@-sweetgirl- : exactly my words..i think its so ridiculous that a rapist gets jst
7yrs of jail..and in some cases the punishment is jst 3yrs..3yrs for destroying
someones integrity and life there is an absolute need for reforming our
judicial system and nobody's influence should ever affect the verdict.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hitmitsu

@-sweetgirl- : exactly my words..i think its so ridiculous that a rapist gets jst
7yrs of jail..and in some cases the punishment is jst 3yrs..3yrs for destroying
someones integrity and life there is an absolute need for reforming our
judicial system and nobody's influence should ever affect the verdict.

Yeah ! Its Extremly Sad that our system is not capable enough to give justice to Woman Whos whole identity gets ruined by some Sick Person.Every system have Flaw but It can improve and now Its big time When Indian Judgemental system should go through Changes.There are no such hard Punishment for Serious Crime like Murder,Rape or Corruption.So Person never hasitant to commite such Crime.and Escape from hard Punishment Easily after Runing lives.How Sad and Poor is that !😭Lets hope for Better Tomorrow in India:)
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i also saw that episode...i was shocked...y it was not proved dat he raped her
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suneel_kumar

i also saw that episode...i was shocked...y it was not proved dat he raped her

Even I dint got clearly But they said She was in Period those days When she was raped.But It was really Depressing What happened to that Lady.May god help her.:(
yes dats disturbing ... also the case where they showed on independence day where the girl vidya was raped by daatta bhao repeatedly for 8 days and the host tht he might get 'clean shit'...the girl committed suicide ... awful.

i strongly believe that women should need to be a little brave since they know the society filled with men becomes ;impotent' when it comes to HELP them...if they want justice they should not suffer for the rest of their lives...no rakhi brother is there to protect u...such cases are so many filled in closed files, that u can hide ur face in shame...but then its INDIA. very sad.
JASON221 thumbnail
very sad to see it tooEdited by JASON221 - 12 years ago
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just for information that law was amended I guess two years back and maximum penalty increased to life imprisonment. Of course that was there for raping minors since I think 1992.
rudeMRindia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
our laws and law books are not  enough for such devils...they should be secluded and punished by their own family...and society totally