Jags real motive behind inviting in-laws

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm sure Jags head reeled after washing the dishes -that too after a party and then wash the clothes  of Dr. memsaab in the morning .
🤢

It would have been so enjoyable if they had shown those delightful scenes of Jags scrubbing dirty dishes and even dirtier laundry but the mention was good enough.
Knowing his asli character I think he called his new inlaws and thought they would help in housework or cooking?  I dont think he cares so much about his fil's ulcer-he din't care less for Anandi's anyway.
im sure jagya has called them for doing the housework
Originally posted by madhaviraj

I'm sure Jags head reeled after washing the dishes -that too after a party and then wash the clothes  of Dr. memsaab in the morning .
🤢

It would have been so enjoyable if they had shown those delightful scenes of Jags scrubbing dirty dishes and even dirtier laundry but the mention was good enough.
Knowing his asli character I think he called his new inlaws and thought they would help in housework or cooking?  I dont think he cares so much about his fil's ulcer-he din't care less for Anandi's anyway.

😆😆
If that is his plan, it will surely backfire. Gauri's parents are not like Anandi's. They have always acted as if they are high and mighty and is the only injured party around the world.

Now he will have the extra burden of looking after his sick FIL's health and cleaning their clothes as well.

Well Done Jaggu!