Chellameh 19 - 23 Sept Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

Posted: 12 years ago
First time ajar ayiruken 😳 parkadhu oru serial idhu. Sorry if any mistakes in updates 😭

Monday updates

(Names of character's might be wrong. First time watching this serial. Sorry)

Amudha Siva house homing. Siva mother welcomes everyone and says she is proud of her son. He bought house without using varadharchannai money.

Chellama gets ready and husband inquire where she is going. She says to Amudha house and he forbids her to go there. But Chellama says someone has to go from their side to bless Amudha. Says she knows that Amudha came here but goes away leaving the card in front as both husband and mama chase her out. Chellama goes. Mama ask husband how come chellama did not buy any gift. C husband shouts back at him.

Back to amudha house. Pooja going on. Amudha MIL goes in and talks happily  Kavitha and her brother. Very happy to see kavitha and keeps calling her Kavitha kutty. Tells her about house homing and wants Kavitha to come. Kavitha hesitates as Amudha dont like her. Amudha MIL says who is Amudha. Its her son house and Kavitha must come. She also invites Kavitha brother but he hesitate to come as Chellama will come. Amudha MIL says she definitely not come and forces both of them to come as her guest and friend.

During the pooja, some guest ask MIL already bought house, when is she going to play with grandchildren. MIL gives side look to Amudha and replies soon. Neigbour says if no means will she get vasu married to someone else? Amudha gets tensed. MIL then starts asking how come Amudha relatives no one has come? Amudha gets sad.

Chellama arrives with her father (i think 🤔) MIL welcomes her with down tone. Amudha is happy to see her anni and welcomes her in. Chellama says she got a surprise for Amudha and calls appa in. Amudha gets very happy.

MIL rushes out to bring in some very important guest. In comes Kavitha and her brother. Amudha angry. Chellama and father is not happy.

continue...

Updates by Shree

Tuesday

Welcome and all the best hopper...

Update

CM and her dad (AV) in vasu's house..CM's dad AV...tells kavi to give him the baby...Kavi says she will not give becoz she is afraid of the person sitting next to him ie CM...AV says we all ur relatives ...give...Kavi gives the baby and appa konjing...CM and vasu enjoying the konjal scene...amudha morachufying..AV tells CM to hold the baby...CM happy happy ya konjing the baby and kavi is also happy...except amudha ellarum happy...CM gives the baby her cold chain...AV says this baby is my sisiter's perandi...adhanala engalukku rombha paasam...

Vasu's Mom says chain baby kku pottachu...but nathanar veettuku summa vandhurukeenga?...CM says iam having the gift in my hands...CM removes her gold angles and gives it to amudha...Amudha refuses ...appa tells her to accept...Vasu also says no...Appa forces him to accept the gift from Chellamma...Vasu getsthe bangles and gives it to amudha...Inguttu Ak  paasa mazhai pozhinjings towards his daughter chellamma...

Avinash and his assistant  prabhakar waterbeating...mokkai dialogues pouring...namma thalai urulings...Innoru kudimagan calls avinash ...and that kudimagan is none other than AK's son suresh...Suresh introduces himself to avinash and invites him to join him...Avinash and suresh thanni adichings...Suresh starts crying...says ippodhaan thanni adika start senjen...Avinash asks the reason...Suresh says my ratnais dead..iam very sogam...Avinash asks for drink and suresh oreders him a drink...Suresh continues his polambal and oppari...avinash consoling him...

Suresh says iam thanni adiching not only for ratna...but for my daddy AK...he is very wooried for chellamma...he is also very happy for her...Avinash asks suresh...whats the link b/w ur appa and sneha?...oorellam thappa pesaranga...sollunga..if possible i can help ur appa...Suresh says ...i dont exactly sir...but that sneha  comes to meet my dad and they r talking abt some kolai ...and also my daddy is afraid of sneha...i feel something wrong ...these two edho thappu senjings...

Garments.CM comes and sees lots of girls sitting...She asks the receptionist and she says they all have come for interview for PA post...CM calls sumathi and aks abt  this interview...Sumathi says ennai inventory section kku maathitanga...Pearl comes and says naandhaan senjen...some people are working only for CM...adhaan transfered...CM says yeah..i know..u dont like people who has nandri,visvaasam etc etc...CM and pearl fighting...pearl justifies her act..says i want a PA...CM tells sumathi to go ahead with the interview and send the final list to her...She will select the candidate...Angry pearl goes inside...

Interwiew starts...Pearl dhaan interview panranga...just sees the certificates and sends them back...last candidate enters and pearl kku ratna maadhiri teriyaranga...pearl asks her name ...She says iam ratnamala...Pearl super happy...Paasa mazhai pongi vazhiyudhu...ratna nnu sollikitte comes near ratnamala and  sayss ratna ...tell me u will be here with me always...i'll appoint u as my PA...She takes her outside calls sumathia nd says interview over..ivangadhaan ennoda PA...CM comes and sumathi gives her the biodata of ratnamala...CM sees teh name and says u r rejected...Pearl angry...shouts...u r doing this purposely...u rejected her becoz her name was ratna...CM says yes...Ratna name la yaaarum inga varakoodathu...Pealr shouts..u want me to cry...u want me to suffer...CM and sumathi leaves...pearl shouts...ayyo ratna va anupitanlae...ratna poitalae...enakku ratna venum...enakku ratna venum...Pearl cries...

Thodarum

Updates by  roja

Wednesday 21 / 9 /11

Pearl has gone nuts. Comes back from the office - auto kaaran kitte sandai . That fellow takes the money from Pearl's father and doles out a free advice - " nalla doctor kitte kAtti muthalle ithai cure panra vazhi yai paarunga "  Pearl goes inside, calls mommy a loosu...and finally tells dad that Omni once again did dhrogam to her " she sent away Rathna ..." Successfully gives some jitters to mom and dad ..finally decides to sulk in her bed. Mommy does a RKO " ithai yellam paarthu kittu should I be alive??" Dad consoles.

Roja escapes from one mental and ends up with another - Omni comes to meet Avinash and decides to rave and rant " I sent away that girl just because Anni will cry everyday seeing her...no one understands me...blah blah .." Like Roja Avinash also needs a stiff drink 😉 but decides to make do with some cold water. After gulping the water , Avinash asks Omni " Why can't you keep your ugly nose off others' affairs??" ( exactly Roja's sentiments Avinash - if Omni keeps away from other's problems , then Roja need not watch this serial..because it  just wont be there !! ) Then Avinash says that he asked her to come for some thing important. Talks about Ak being ruled over by the Snake - Omni has visions of AK's behaviour - good two minutes of flashback.

Kavitha's house. Kavitha's bro is mosukkufying  some food.  Bell walks in ( ithe vera Bell. Intha kandraavi kashta kaalam vendam nnu original Bell kazhandu kittar doyyy ) Kavitha wants to show her prowess in dancing - shakes all parts of her body - with no relevance. The gist is : Bell correctly guesses that the chain for the baby was given by his darling akka and his neighbor is his ex-wife Amutha.Kavitha wants to know as to how he could guess so correctly " antha Amutha thaan innum manasile irukka, eh?? So, if I had told you earlier, you would have given everything from our house to her, eh??" Bell quietly answers " No, I would have vacated the house and moved elsewhere..." Kavitha is shocked - "Yovvv, enna yya gundai thookki pOdare?? Ingeye irunthu IF gumbal ai vengeance tricks aa le ye sAga adikkalam nnu paarthaa..."

Beach comes to see pearl - dad and mom pOlambal - Beach feeds Pearl..another fresh round of " Omni unnai Ozhichu kattalai...:

Freeze

Updates by nithya

Welcome hopper

Thursday Sep 22nd updates

Kavi's bro RK busy eating.. Bell wants to vacate the house but Kavi protests.. This is such a nice and cheap rented home.. Why should we vacate moreover why run away seeing that pulla poochi Amudha.. If required I will do tricks and get this house transferred on my name.. No question of vacating.. Bell wants to see CM.. But Kavi does not permit.. She says MA met CM and lost Ratna I don't want to loose my child. A disgusted Bell goes into his room with the baby and slams the door on Kavis' face.. RK scolds Kavi for talking thing to Bell straight after he came back from work.. Couldn't you serve dinner and then tell these things later.. (oru varthai sonnalaum muthana varthai anna 👏) Kavi does not care.. She says if he is hungry he will wake me up midnight and I will make 2 dosas for him.. (Wonder this girl has to shake all parts of her body so much to talk simple sentences ! 😡😡 extremely irritating overacting gestures .. 🤢🤢 ) RK nods and continues munching..

Suresh full tighta comes home and does a labo dibo of missing Ratna.. Madhu tries her best to shut him since AK is around.. AK yells at her for not advising don't drink but to advise him to escape from me.. What a mom.. He pushes Madhu away and scolds Suresh for drinking so much.. Suresh says no one understands my pain I have lost Ratna.. I am unable to be with my sis Anjali.. AK says Anjali is my daughter and I too have that pain.. What to do things are beyond our control currently.. Please be patient and soon things will fall in place .. I understand your pain of loosing Ratna and time will heel your sorrows.. Why drink for that. (Both appa and son scream on top of their voices parallelly and I was unable to hear both.) Madhu stands confused.. AK says we are there for you as parents. Suresh laughs and saying parents .. you and mama are fake parents .. you guys are acting like parents.. AK get mad and gives Suresh a tight slap.. Suresh cries and shouts some more and asks AK you are hiding something from us.. Come out clean. AK says I don't want to share my sorrow with my kids and sadden them .. Suresh says no.. does not matter please share it with us.. Why do you want to keep everything within you.. AK gets emotional and  starts crying.. Suresh is unable to take it.. He requests AK to stop crying.. AK walks out Leaving Suresh and Madhu puzzled..

Vasu back form work.. Amudha serving him.. Visa sitting fare away taunts Amudha for not serving properly.. Vasu asks her to join him and She refuses to eat and plans to starve since Amudha cooks yuck food.. Amudha gets mad and asks Vasu to taste and say if it good. Vasu tastes and says it is good Now mommy yells.. Poor fellow Vasu muzhi muzhi nu muzhikkirar between his mom and wife.. Visagam taunts and irritates Amudha to the core.. Amudha gives it back.. Roja comes with Idiyappam and Thengay pal made by Kavi specially for Visa.. Visa is excited.. Roja looks at Amudha kazhutha oru vettu vetti ukkummnu sollitu walks away!! Amudha says ennanag this is not right.. Why is she ordering someone else to cook when I do so much here. She has decided to insult me in every possible way. Visa says I did not order I just told her that it like Aappam thengay pal and she has cooked and sent it for me.. Did you ever cook like this for me.. She is such a sweeto and you abuse her.. Amudha says I am far better than her. I have a own house.. My hubby stands on his own legs unlike hers who cheated his sister and swindled her property.. Visa says I agree on all you said but she has something which you don't have.. She has a baby.. you just have a barren land in your tummy..  😡 Amudha is shattered.. She says kids can be born after 2 years of marriage also.. Visa does not budge.. she says I was humiliated by all relatives who came for our house warming ceremony that I don't have grandchild.. Vasu tries to shut his mom.. But Visa goes on and on.. What do I reply them .. 😡😡 Amudha get wild.. She says go and tell them that on my son's first night I put a fake drama of chest pain and slept between them.. adhaan no children yet.. 🤢🤢 Visa gets mad.. MIL and DIL para sandai.. Finally Vasu finds his tongue and as usual screams at Amudha and sends her in.  He talks a few words to his mom and goes off.. Visa sits down looks at the aappam and scold Kavi for being a bad cook .. 

Did I miss something. If anything worth mentioning please fill it up guys..

Thodarum

Updates by roja

Friday - a brief update folks

AK and Sanjivi - meeting takes place in a building which is under construction. AK shouts at Sanjivi for milking Anjali and Sanjivi says that AK is the root cause for all the galatta. Asks for more money from AK who shows the pistol. Sanjivi is not worried - tells AK that he has called AC SR " I asked her to come here so that she can capture the real murderer " Sanjivi Oda...AK thOratha...AC SR arrives with her battalion...wild goose chase happens and AK shoots Sanjivi. Dead body kitte excuse kekkaraar...promises to take care of Sanjivi's family...escapes. AC SR gets the dead body of Sanjivi - avlo thaan - Roja kku mudiyalai ppa . So no more Wednesday updates from her - Rosemary will do the Wednesday updates in future. Rosemary, sariyaana Chelleme  neenga thaan , Roja kku Chellame...Thanks a ton sweet heart. 🤗

Edited by nithyamkv - 12 years ago
Thanks Hopper for the update. More problems for Amutha?
hopper super maiden update..

intha serialukku update ezhudarathey periya sadhanai.. names ippadi apdi pona parva illai pa..

Visagam enna villangam panna pogudho..

Where is Bell?

Thanks Sree, why is Vijay wasting his time in this serial??
Thanks Shree..

Avinash correcta route pottuttar.. hope he saves AK from Sneha's clutches..
Thanks Hopper and Shree - story Onnum puriyalai - ennathai paarthu...ennathai update kuduthu...Roja paavam ppa
Vani, Avinash is the only entertaining character in this serial - otherwise this can be dumped in to the garbage bin without a second look !!
Kavitha's house. Kavitha's bro is mosukkufying  some food.  Bell walks in ( ithe vera Bell. Intha kandraavi kashta kaalam vendam nnu original Bell kazhandu kittar doyyy ) Kavitha wants to show her prowess in dancing - shakes all parts of her body - with no relevance

Roja very good comments especially the bolded part...
Desi
Thanks Roja..

Thursday kashtam will be in few minutes..
Thanks Nithya - I am glad that Amutha at least voices her opinion.
Kalyaanam aana Odane pappa venum. But no one will take care of those pappas well - ennagada serials Oda lakshnam??