We are different: Sushant Singh Rajput-TOI Article

kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

We are not perfect and nor do we claim to be: Please don't try to change us as we are happy the way we are and we want to be loved with our imperfections!

Women love shopping but we don't! And we can never make shopping a hobby so please understand that shopping may make you happy but for us men, well it's just a task that needs to get done.

We are different: As the saying goes, ""Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus"" please understand that we are different! Don't expect that we will have the same likes as you!

We may carry the committed label around but that doesn't mean we can't talk to any other woman. Do give us space!

Boys are boys and so we need sometime off: We need time to hang out with guys, play with our gadgets and do things that we like. Do give us some time off for ourselves!

If we miss your call, we are not avoiding you on purpose: We may just have not been around the phone so please trust us!

We may not be as good at talking but we are good at listening: Unlike women, men don't share every little thing that happens with them in the day. We would rather just listen to you!

Please don't ask us the question, ""Am I looking fat?"" It puts in a situation where we know that we have to say 'no' or we are dead meat!

We are forgetful: We may not be good at remembering dates like birthdays, anniversaries, etc. Accept our apologies. God has made us that way, what can we do?

Emotional man: As the saying goes, men can seem difficult to deal with, but we are emotional too. We don't like to reveal our emotional side. Stand by us in the good and bad days and we will do the same for you forever!

Edited by kishubedi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the article, but please edit the name of your thread and mention in it that the article is from TOI (Times of India) cos it is a little confusing since you haven't mentioned the source anywhere.

Well said Sushant, men are different. And we like them the way they are!
kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks nikita for pointing out hope it is ok now
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

lol .. loved reading it ...

but why so few comments ? one of his better articles ... i had gotten bored reading same old stuff about his theatre days , his acting career , future plans etc ... always felt like they were rehashing previous articles ...

this one is good . something new to read...

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lunza

lol .. loved reading it ...

but why so few comments ? one of his better articles ... i had gotten bored reading same old stuff about his theatre days , his acting career , future plans etc ... always felt like they were rehashing previous articles ...

this one is good . something new to read...

I also liked it... in the TOI page it was written- Sushant SR gives insight into a guy's psyche... I liked it.

If he has written this article himself then I'm impressed.😃

On the off side: I also hate shopping and I also forget anniversaries and b'days.😆
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awww...Sushant 🤗
Loved reading the interview 😳

I am glad Men are different only women would make the world very boring 😆

Thanks for sharing 😊