All Kritika/Mohnish/KTLK FB&TWITTER updates HERE - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago

pehle toh give the leads of the show some air time together and then develop their track before handling side tracks..instead all tracks and characters are being developed and leads stand in the crowd...

thanks ash...
Great one from MB..but frankly, am only interested in the main track and am from the "younger" chunk...😆..but yes, other tracks have to be developed since they have to show something for the full 45 mins...😉

and yes i agree with MB this show should have stuck to DK with respect to the fact that both nidhi ashu work together and develop a relationship without any outside influence instead of nikalo ,aao , appoint, dismiss ,third angle...zoya ahmer had a professional bonding before personal ...yahaan toh na profession hain  and na personal...

if only cvs cld have captured that aspect of DK and then added their tadkas of 2011...it would have worked beautifully...
👏  great show and fantabulous actors especially Mohnish Behl
Nidhi u r doing a great piece of acting, from the very early episode from the scene with the skeleton in dr Ausho office, to the fashion show where u ask dr Ausho why he kicked u out of the hospital and now in yesterday episode u made my tears also to come with u as when u were telling Angee and Rohan that ur baba may have left side paralyses.

But plz now we want dr Ashutosh to know what u r going through as if he don't come and see ur baba, he can not know that how much in pain u r. So I hope in today and tomorrow episode there is dr.Ashutosh for ur moral support.

Kritika there r no words to say how perfect acting u r going. U r  in pain for ur baba and same time missing dr. Ashutosh. U r so innocent that u didn't recognize malika's brother as u have met him with hisnegative wife at dr Ashutosh 's home in early episode when dr Ashutosh foot was fracture.

However a big congrates to whole team as every one is doing perfect performance and KTLK have occupied my mind.

Waiting for nice relax episodes ahead.  
I saw promo of today's  ( wed  ) episode and am relief that at least  Ashu nidhi r together at malika's bed side although can't guess whats malika plan and how she is going to use the card of having their house in her hands.

Nidhi please be talkative again with ashu as u use to be not giving him chance or at least u were bold enough ( in the wedding episode ) that u hold him from his wrist ( which was amazing ) and brought him for dance so plz I want u to hold  his hand on a walk  or however. Else the director Shahi knows his job very well but he have made u both reserved a lot. I hope u both look decent and also we like the way u r but should hold each other hands.