Monday Update : 09/19/11

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Bhagi for the awesome and lovely Update!!👏😃

Nice epi with 3 idiots😆 No 3 cute friends.😃 Sweet memories ellam nalla irinthichu😉

Does Thuls has Bhuv face cut?😲 From where Laks knows Thuls?😕

Good start!😊

Thanks Bhagi for the awesome update👏! Thanks for covering me up for the update!🤗

Varadharajan was so happy. He really deserves it😉. Grrr...Deepa mom cannot even be happy atleast this one single day😕? Always has this vengence on Thulasi. Good atleast she did not show it in the function.

Nice pleasant scenes of the trio visiting school👍🏼. But felt something coming between their friendship. Hopefully the director will not allow them to split. Maybe GW will try to spoil T/D/K friendship and end up again failing😛.

Frienship comes with trust and loyaly. So no one can break the trio frienship😃.

Nice start of the week for intense episodes coming??🥱
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Thanks TTfan for the superb update.😊👏 Friendship episode.😊 Trust is essential to true friendship😉. We all need someone with whom we can share our lives, thoughts, feelings, and frustrations. We need to be able to share our deepest secrets with someone, without worrying that those secrets will end up on the Internet the next day!

Failing to be trustworthy with those intimate secrets can destroy a friendship in a hurry. Faithfulness and loyalty are key to true friendship. Without them, we often feel betrayed, left out, and lonely.

In true friendship, there is no backbiting, no negative thoughts, no turning away.

Thuls is soo lucky to have such a friendship. Coming to the epi. It is happy to know that that deepa's father has become an owner of the travels. Ulaipugu kittaitha mariyathai. Second and third part was awesome. The BGM made the scene memorable. Overall a nice cute episode but not much progress today.

Thanks for the excellent update!! Thendral returns to its roots ….Feel good, nostalgic yet poignant episode!! Creative team have pleasantly surprised by delivering an episode that captured the troika's yearnings of the past, predicament and happiness of the present,  optimism and the uncertainty of the future in regards to education & friendship.

Good to see Mr. V's long cherished dream turning into reality….deserves every bit of this and more .It was nice to see Doc telling V that it's a reward to his talent, diligence and work ethic.  V and Doc expressing to each other the gratitude and appreciation for the help they rendered the other and how V might be of help to Doc in future….Doc asking T if he has seen her before….D looking @ Doc intently – points to T's vexed past coming to the fore pretty soon and the ensuing drama.

T's sermonizing that her school reminds MOM is the ultimate tribute one can pay to their school/education – the vital role it played in shaping her as an awesome person[ with moral values, patience, quest for education]that she is and providing her with the best friends/guardian angels.

Sad to see K lamenting about missing out on education and wanting to experience school life with her best pals. K casting doubts if they can stay close knit and together as today forever…. T points out that it is possible and K retorts back saying that is becoz of understanding TA, really true. TA isa  perfect bloke and an amazing life partner who has given Thulz the space to pursue her dream and allows her to be herself without imposing his views
Thanks for the Lovely Update Bhagi!!!😃

Lakshman ku engeyo paartha memory aam seeing Thulasi😲...did he see in news paper during court scene or somewhere else for example is he seeing Buwana on Thulasi's face?🤢

Whats the purpose behind this friend's meet..does it says something😕...i want these 3 friends to be together always and will be together till end i think...pretty sure that's the reason for this scene as it was compared in general.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Thanks Bhagi for your lovely update 🤗.

Wow what a nice epi...such a sweeet one with super cute friends and their memories 😃. I throughly enjoyed it. Rarely we get such lovely scenes. Kumaran show us more plsss 😍.

Shammyyy...Thulasi having Buvana's facecut 😲 😲...no wayyy. Let her rather have TPS's facecut 😛 😳.

Grrr the only thing i hated in this epi was Thulasi's chudi 🤢 😲. It reminded of tortures epi with GW and Thulasi in PS 😡 🤢. I sooo wanted her to throw away that chudi..apparently she did not ...sigh.
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
@Bhagi:

I loved your title. Very nice and apt ka😃

I hope we can see Charu this week or next week. Soon some twist may come as Super Singer is going to end by this week.😃
I am really happy today.. I was always wondering to do some T&T scene's update.. On the other hand today I got this wonderful episode.. For that I really should Thank Pearl.. Hope she recovers soon..!! 🤗

I enjoyed updating today's episode.. It was really nice to see VR happy with the travels..It was nice to see Prabha with all those girls..

School scene was too good.. The BGM was so nice and apt for that scene..I loved the scene where they 3 enter the classroom and sit on the bench.. !!😍 Superb..!!

I too don't want them to get seperated..!! Lets see how the story line moves with this scene and dialogs of Kalyani..!!

Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by TTfan

I am really happy today.. I was always wondering to do some T&T scene's update.. On the other hand today I got this wonderful episode.. For that I really should Thank Pearl.. Hope she recovers soon..!! 🤗

I enjoyed updating today's episode

Awww, im happy for you ka that you got a nice episode😃 U did it really nice and also enjoyed a lot, we can see it😊

Ohh, Get Well Soon Pearl Akka🤗