*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* - Page 118

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Shamz.

Suits T&T😃

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0HoQI6z45U&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Hey Shamz super video..😆😆
I heard a news that S.N.Lakshmy (Thulasy's paaty) has paased away! Is that true??? ðŸ˜”
Originally posted by hajini

I heard a news that S.N.Lakshmy (Thulasy's paaty) has paased away! Is that true??? ðŸ˜”

yes hajini!   this is true...

see here ...

Omg...our CM rank has dropped all the way to 61!!!  I knew it would drop but I never expected it to drop so low...hmmm...let's see what happens...I hope the CM rank goes back up next week.

Welcome Hajini to IF and the Thendral Section.
oh yes just now saw the CM ranking! This is the first time it has dropped this badly.

Lets all not forget to rank it high whenever we login!😃

Hi friends and sisters 🤗

I hope you all are fine and enjoy watching Thendral 😊. I miss all you all and the fun here 😔. Hope to see some cute T&T moments again in Thendral 😳. Miss you my Tanu and Shammy alot 🤗🤗.
Originally posted by Gunz.

Hi friends and sisters 🤗

I hope you all are fine and enjoy watching Thendral 😊. I miss all you all and the fun here 😔. Hope to see some cute T&T moments again in Thendral 😳. Miss you my Tanu and Shammy alot 🤗🤗.

See this Akkaoi, Ranu and Bhaghi😛...this girl didn't miss you all that much aam😲...what you all going to do😛
Originally posted by Tanu.

See this Akkaoi, Ranu and Bhaghi😛...this girl didn't miss you all that much aam😲...what you all going to do😛

This is not fair Tanu ðŸ˜¡. You aren't happy that i miss you alot 🤗, but pottukoduthufying me to Akka, Ranu and Bhagi ðŸ˜­. They aren't active in chat corner, and you and Shammy are the most active ones, athan apdi sonnen. Aana you...sigh ðŸ˜›. They could give me lots of ðŸ¤— as punishment for not mentioning their names ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜ƒ.
Wow guys we reached 150 pages of this first Chat thread 😃🥳. I hope  Shammy won't mind me opening a new one ðŸ˜³. Let us move to the new thread and enjoy there ðŸ˜ƒðŸ¤—.
Topic closed. 

Here's the link to the second chat corner ..