Thendral

*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* - Page 3

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Shamz.

Wow Gunsss👏 For the first time, im going to agree with Gunss😆 This is green truth, this Tanu ponnu always drool over TA in silent mute🤣 But always saying NO to us😆

Guns, inga enna school-ah nadathurom, vera examples edukaa?? Haha no still im supporting Guns only. Tans i can hear your Villi Sirippu in which ur inspired by Charu😆

Yesss Shammyyy🤗...love you for mentioning this and pottukoduthufying abt our Tanu's drooling abilities which always are invisible to everyone except for herself 😛. One more thing you forgot Shammy, she never gets any words to type her update if she gets a super nice &cute scene of T&T. She always gets stuck with her updates and that is the reason for the delay of her updates sometimes 😆. Tanu...indha damage pothuma illa innum venuma 😆...i know what you will tell Shammy and me now...you will all nicely chase both of us to sleep to escape more damages 😛.

Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
@Guns:

Your absolutly right ka. Even do you remember, munnadi ellam she told she cant update any T&T scenes as she will get stuck🤣 Hahaha, Tans we are sorry, but you cant escape anymore. Pesama vanthu unmaiyai ottukonga ka, illana more secrets will be revealed. Epdi vasadi?🤣

See this is what i was telling. She cant see T&T fully, but ithuve Charu-na she can thittufy her and rewatch her scenes. Ithula irunthu enna therithu, Tanu loves Charu🤣

Aiyayoo, Thendralians are going to confirm us as FULL MENTALS😆

Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gunz.

Yesss Shammyyy🤗...love you for mentioning this and pottukoduthufying abt our Tanu's drooling abilities which always are invisible to everyone except for herself 😛. One more thing you forgot Shammy, she never gets any words to type her update if she gets a super nice &cute scene of T&T. She always gets stuck with her updates and that is the reason for the delay of her updates sometimes 😆. Tanu...indha damage pothuma illa innum venuma 😆...i know what you will tell Shammy and me now...you will all nicely chase both of us to sleep to escape more damages 😛.
😛

Gunthy this is more than enough🤣.i love you gunthyy😛..now our Ranu is going to laugh seeing all these after she go home...Aama both go to sleep as its time up..

@ Shammu...why my dear...why this revenge🤣 now whole oor knows

Nixkie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shamz.

@Guns:

Your absolutly right ka. Even do you remember, munnadi ellam she told she cant update any T&T scenes as she will get stuck🤣 Hahaha, Tans we are sorry, but you cant escape anymore. Pesama vanthu unmaiyai ottukonga ka, illana more secrets will be revealed. Epdi vasadi?🤣

See this is what i was telling. She cant see T&T fully, but ithuve Charu-na she can thittufy her and rewatch her scenes. Ithula irunthu enna therithu, Tanu loves Charu🤣

Aiyayoo, Thendralians are going to confirm us as FULL MENTALS😆

Yov Shammu...i re-watch Charu scenes as i always have trouble understanding her pervert talks and her super disgusting findings😕..athaan i re-watch to write comments that doesn't mean i love he
r🤣

To my evil sisters Gunthy and Shammu
I agree i do drool over TA like you and Ranu do...nothing as a reason there, as you know i am scared for tell🤣.

Gunthyyy Gunthyyy u know a flashback of u and me about keeping a secret as secret🤣
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Tans an offer to you. I will tell that i like Charu nu and u also agree for drooling over TA in silent mute..Okevaa?😆

Okie, i like Charu...(Only if she is alone)😆 But i love T&T, like all of you!😍And also Thuls😍

Tans ur turn. This is a special offer kaa. Dont miss!🤣
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yov Shammu...i re-watch Charu scenes as i always have trouble understanding her pervert talks and her super disgusting findings😕..athaan i re-watch to write comments that doesn't mean i love he
r🤣

To my evil sisters Gunthy and Shammu
I agree i do drool over TA like you and Ranu do...nothing as a reason there, as you know i am scared for tell🤣.

Gunthyyy Gunthyyy u know a flashback of u and me about keeping a secret as secret🤣
[/QUOTE]

Yeyyy finally she agreed and told the truth 😛 🤗. Now you have to show that in your comments too 😳. What secret darling 😲...i srsly don't remember anything like that 😛.

Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Tanu, why are you damaging me also 😭

Btw, thanks da Shammu for this lovely thread but I think instead of calling it Galatta Chat Corner, you should name it Pei Lover Chats 😛 as all the posts I've seen have Psycho's name in it...
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome thread da shammu.👏👏 ippa than thendral forum kalaigakattu... 😊
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ranuja

@ Tanu, why are you damaging me also 😭

Btw, thanks da Shammu for this lovely thread but I think instead of calling it Galatta Chat Corner, you should name it Pei Lover Chats 😛 as all the posts I've seen have Psycho's name in it...

😆 Haters of Psycho aka pei ❤️ to talk about her more and in ❤️ with her 😆...(minus Shammu as she ❤️ Charu 😛)
Nixkie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shubba

😆 Haters of Psycho aka pei ❤️ to talk about her more and in ❤️ with her 😆...(minus Shammu as she ❤️ Charu 😛)

omg Akka why Akka you too aa?😲 paavam me and Gunthyyy...Gunthy is going to strike with out eating