parichay-19th sep'11 written update

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for the awesome WU๐Ÿ‘

yaar ..i think u r taking too much efforts for this update .thank u sooo much for such a lovely and colorful update๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by shumi.

yaar ..i think u r taking too much efforts for this update .thank u sooo much for such a lovely and colorful update๐Ÿ˜›
nothing much shumi.i don't get a chance to see parichay at regular timing.my mom will be busy with her serial.๐Ÿ˜†so when i get bored from studies,i just watch it on youtube and write it simultaneously after each part.and that colors thing takes just few min which i do after finishing the update.๐Ÿ˜‰(don't worry about my timings,habituated to late night studies๐Ÿ˜†)
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
Please ignore my PM...sorry about that.
Originally posted by -sahasra-

nothing much shumi.i don't get a chance to see parichay at regular timing.my mom will be busy with her serial.๐Ÿ˜†so when i get bored from studies,i just watch it on youtube and write it simultaneously after each part.and that colors thing takes just few min which i do after finishing the update.๐Ÿ˜‰(don't worry about my timings,habituated to late night studies๐Ÿ˜†)
yaar once in pratigya forum the mod PMed me to write that day's WU.fine i did...you know what? before i post my up date already two people updated WU ...it took that much time for me to write the WU that too kucha pakka.i was working on for 2 to 3 hours on that...meri poori mehanat gaya tel lene so i know how difficult it is to write WU.

btw i think you can write an FF. in this forum there is no ff writer.

Thankx for d update dear,
they are using a very old story,Anand is worried for siddhi and he will only die.very very bad.
Originally posted by asheth

Please ignore my PM...sorry about that.

its ok dear.๐Ÿ˜ƒi saw your pm just now๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by shumi.

yaar once in pratigya forum the mod PMed me to write that day's WU.fine i did...you know what? before i post my up date already two people updated WU ...it took that much time for me to write the WU that too kucha pakka.i was working on for 2 to 3 hours on that...meri poori mehanat gaya tel lene so i know how difficult it is to write WU.

btw i think you can write an FF. in this forum there is no ff writer.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ya i agree its a li'l difficult to do wu.in the beginning i also used to take much time but now i learnt to do it fast.๐Ÿ˜‰

FF ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm not that creative person shumi.and with my studies i can't spare that much time now.
that's why i didn't even volunteer to be regular updater๐Ÿ˜ƒ