19th september yrkkh wu complete

Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys I back with the update sorry for the delay i didnt have my lappy with me uncle borrowed it and my old lappy had viruses in it and didnt load the video's 😑, i seriously missed my macbook which dosnt get any viruses πŸ˜†, well after all that drama the epi aired uk tym so i just watched it on tv the update will be short as IF is being a pain in this laptop and keep logging me off πŸ€’

19th September written update

akshara convinces Bhahbima that rj should go home she agree's vishambar gives the phone to dadi saying rj wants to talk to u rj confirms with dadi if she should come home dadi says if everything over there is alright then you can come, the contractor comes to meshwari's and he talks to vishambar and tells him he wants to start a hotel business and can he help him get the land its in a place thats it very hard to get and its ilegal place vishambar disagrees he says the land you bought is also ilegal vishambar says we dont want it and tells shaurya to give get the papers and stuff back from him the contactor says you will regret vishambar says you can leave now, at the office rb says its time for lunch to natik πŸ˜† come and eat he says akshara forgot to give me tiffian he says rj sent it from home and it has all the fav food of her son in law natik feels guilty rb says come and eat before it gets cold they go @singhaniya's shaurya has come to pick rj up, bhabhima has kept gifts for her she gives her sweets rj says whats the need of this bhabhima says i knw your husband likes it then she gifts rj some jewelery (πŸ˜•i think it was that if not someone correct me) rj says whats the need of all this bhabhima says i am doing bidaii of my small sister you looked after us so well, rj says your older so i wont refuse they hug, she tells bhabhima she has explained girja everything and what to do and she should rest she hugs akshara who is crying rj says why r u crying, akshara says your also crying, rj says take care of yourself eat fruits etc akshara says ma i wont rem all this rb arrives and says your going sister she says yes plz forgive me for any mistakes rb says no we should ask you for forgivness, he asks shaurya how the school project is going, shaurya says its going good and tells rj to hurry up after dropping you i need to go office rj says where is natik rb says he hasnt come he got out before me, rj tells akshara to say bye to him from me she finally goes, πŸ˜†

everyone at meshwaries, greet her anshu says i missed u and gives her a rose, kaki says all these yrs spent with u flew by i missed u loads in these 10 days dadi says yeah she coudnt stay without you vishambar says me too everyone laugh πŸ˜†, rj says i missed you all to, back at singhaniya's akshara is sitting near the chillies natik arrives he says sorry i am late i went tom purchase ma fav sweets come lets go and give it her akshara says she is gone and is crying a bit natik says i am sorry this happened because of me i shoudnt said all that you knw my nature but i didnt want ma to go akshara says forget it and thank you for bringing ma fav sweets i will tell her, bhabhima is instructing maharji what to do akshara comes there and gives her meds and says take them on time and dont do any work it will be done natik comes and says you left your mobile upstairs the doctor phoned your sonography appoinment is for tonight akshara says i will cancel it we cant go natik says why not akshara says ma then stops and says i will book it after ma returns back bhabhima is alone at home, bhabhima says we dont knw how long gyatri is going to be you lot go, natik says we arent going to be that long akshara instructs maharji to make sure bhabhima dosnt do any work natik tells her to get the file she leaves, natik appoligises to her in the car once again she says what happend has happened lets forget it epi ends

Precap: g3 the great has arrived πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bhabhima is coughing she gives her some water and asks girja where naksh are she says there gone hospital for an appoinment show naksh in the car akshara says why have you turned left natik smiles, g3 asks girja where is rj she says she lft g3 is shocked

I am 100% sure g3 will taunt rj tomorow its her nature she cant help it πŸ˜† what a boring epi 🀒 hope we get to see something good tomorow but i doubt it as it will be g3 filled drama where the hell is dadaji they dont show him i miss hearing his pakoa batein 🀣

sorry for grammer or spelling error

dont forget to press the like button to say thank you πŸ˜ƒ

episode is nice thanks 4 update😊
Thanks Mariam for the beautiful update😊. Sorry Mariam iam not good in update😳.As we all expected naitik was not happy with RJ going as akshara was bawling. It is the dream for akshara to be a mom.

Therefore Pregnancy is the most vital moment and experience for her. But it doesn't complete without the support of naitik. It is a journey in which both sail together and share equal responsibilities. 😊

Therefore it is the ideal time to share and enjoy every single moment and forget all the unwanted and unhappy moments if happened so.

And ' is a time naitik should show sheer determination, support, dedication, love and patience. He is the best friend and partner for akshi. So he should show how much does he care for her. (What he is doing now is more than enough) this is the time he should cope with the situation and be prepared and flexible with it. Handling with elders in the biggest challenges in akshi's life and she excels in it but coming to naitik she fails.πŸ₯±

One more problem creater Gayathri is back😲'. Any way she is going to add and moreover she is ready to add too pepper to the soup. One more...Girija has over heard everything hope she will create some mess in naksh life in upcoming epi's. I think the CV's are quite confused with the concept love after marriage. . Better change the tittle like... How does the couple sail through the initial hurdles of marriage life, how much adjustments, compromises are they ready to make will decide the longevity of the marriage. . Waiting for next gayathri's taunt in next episode.
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mini_00

Thanks Mariam for the beautiful update😊. Sorry Mariam iam not good in update😳.As we all expected naitik was not happy with RJ going as akshara was bawling. It is the dream for akshara to be a mom.

Therefore Pregnancy is the most vital moment and experience for her. But it doesn't complete without the support of naitik. It is a journey in which both sail together and share equal responsibilities. 😊

Therefore it is the ideal time to share and enjoy every single moment and forget all the unwanted and unhappy moments if happened so.

And ' is a time naitik should show sheer determination, support, dedication, love and patience. He is the best friend and partner for akshi. So he should show how much does he care for her. (What he is doing now is more than enough) this is the time he should cope with the situation and be prepared and flexible with it. Handling with elders in the biggest challenges in akshi's life and she excels in it but coming to naitik she fails.πŸ₯±

One more problem creater Gayathri is back😲'. Any way she is going to add and moreover she is ready to add too pepper to the soup. One more...Girija has over heard everything hope she will create some mess in naksh life in upcoming epi's. I think the CV's are quite confused with the concept love after marriage. . Better change the tittle like... How does the couple sail through the initial hurdles of marriage life, how much adjustments, compromises are they ready to make will decide the longevity of the marriage. . Waiting for next gayathri's taunt in next episode.
haan mini really rj vl be taunted by gay3 . i feel this gopal is going to may create problems too he isverya ngry with M's but dotn knwo the relations vlget sour   becoz of rj vs gay3 and vish vs rb i feel it becoz girija already adding starteda dding fuel to it i hope bma should open her moputh and becoz infront of her ak not want to go to sonography but nk too insisted her but v;ma say ki she can go and even maharaj also know about it hope some open their  mouth always naksh  in  problems but nk is with ak he vl not let her down πŸ₯±

thanks for the awesome update 

naitik is going to his fav place think so...

Meri maa... Plz shubh shubh bol na...plzzz
I m prepaered fr a bad epi though :-P
thanks! G3 free episodes were so good. Ab kal se πŸ€’🀒
thanks for the awesome update
Thanks for the update!! 
Thanks for the beautiful update...kya pakao epi tha