-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"><font color="#009900">I m back... i m back... was gonna come up with a new style... but got lazy...😛

anyways.. i m prepared for a bakwaas epi.. u also be prepared... precap (as mariam updated) was bakwaas!! i didnt understand the naksh scene though.. but g3 and rj fight... again😲🤢

lolz... i missed updating using smileys😉 anyways... i noe doing a lot of tp.. what to do.. its still 9.19... still 11 mins!

dnt worry... wont bug ull with my buc buc😛 ill start decorating the post 😆
</font>
<font size="4" color="#FF0000">PART 1
</font></font><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"><font color="#009900"><font size="3" color="#0000FF">-the epi starts with the hospital scene... chalo.. achcha start...
the doc says according to the 4 months the child's growth is very good. they hear the hearbeat and even see the shape of the child.
naitik says that he had read somewhere that they can communicate with the child. he asks whether is it true... can they really talk with the child???
the doctor says yes. she says that akshi can feel whether the child is anry, sad, mischievous! naksh together ask how! doc explains that akshi will feet the child meaning she will feel it move, kick.. they both are very happy

maheshwaris...
vish expresses his desire to tell everything bout gopal himself. tabhi gopal calls and tries to again convince vish to bribe. then he threatens them that now u see what i will do.. then dnt tell me that i didnt warn u. vish says u do whatever u want!

ss hall...
bm comes out of her room.. girija is crushing the mirchi's... that dust in the air initiates cough... bm starts coughing continuously.. tabhi g3 comes... and she gives water to bm... but nothing is happening to the cough.. she explains how she came suddenly back... bm is still coughing..she tells her to go to her room and rest.

car..
akshi is comparing the last sonography and recent one. she is so happy... even naitik... she says she will soon become fat... naitik says no.. cute! lolz!
naitik says if she wants to see how fat she wud become, she shud put the cusion over her tummy... akshi laughs!
naitik takes her to her maayka... he wants to spend time with rj

ss kitchen
g3 is making somehting for bm... she thinks what work might have come to rj😊 i wish she wud have stayed a little longer. she is not angry on rj😃 mj comes soon and tells her that bm is calling her.,..

maheshwaris
naitik goes to the kitchen. rj thinks it is varsha! she tells naitik to give her salt, remove the mint leaves from the fridge. naitik does that silently.
rj says that naitik loves kachoris.. he will be very happy!
rj asks varsha (naitik) to do one last thing.. fill the sugar in the bottle... its almost over!
naitik is confused.. he asks where is the sugar😆 rj turns😲😲😲

</font>
</font></font><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"><font size="4" color="#FF0000">PART 2
</font></font><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"><font color="#009900"><font size="3" color="#0000FF">-rj feels awkward! she says i m sorry i didnt see u. naitik says i shud be sorry... he says if u r angry with me.. if i hurt u.. then i m really sorry. rj says y did u even think of this... i m not at all angry... a cute scene starts. naitik says thanx for everything... he even gives her ghewar! rj is very happy. naitik says lets make snacks together! akshi overhears all this and feels sooo happy...

after the snacks are made, they bring it outside... when they are about to eat it, g3 calls... g3 gets to know that akshi is at maayka.. she says bm is sick and u went to maayka.. akshi says bm is sick😲 naksh rush home...

here rj feels that i shudnt have left ss house before g3 arrived!
</font>
</font></font><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"><font size="4" color="#FF0000">
PART 3
</font></font><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"><font color="#009900"><font size="3" color="#0000FF">-g3 comes to the room... bm says i m so sad.. u came and started working. rb arrives and asks what happened! g3 says i didnt get wat to do... so i called rb. naksh arrive... they both ask bout bm... they are very worried!

ss hall...
akshi tels g3 that i m sorry.. i thot also of goin to doc 2 days later...
g3 says she understands... but they shud have thought again na... etc etc.. tab naitik comes with bm and rb. bm sits... naksh show them the sonography... they both are sooo happy
g3 says that during our times... we cudnt c all this... bm adds that when the child kicked... ppl said everything is fine! lolz!!!

they are talking when rj calls... g3 makes a face... akshi is worried.. epi ends!
</font>
</font></font><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"><font size="4" color="#FF0000">
PRECAP::</font> </font><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"><font color="#009900"><font size="3" color="#0000FF">-payal has come. she asks akshi (bm is der...) that will she join yoga? bm says yoga😲😲😲... payal explains yoga is good for the body.. g3 comes with snacks she is shocked😆</font></font></font>Edited by stuti_naksh4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Me First... Me First... 😉😆

Stuts... Thanks for the update.😃
Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sachi di...thanx posts nt allowed ... Rofl
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sachi16

Me First... Me First... 😉😆

Stuts... Thanks for the update.😃

RJ & Naitik scene looks funny & cute😊... I had full belief in Naitik that he wud surely do something good to make Akshi feel that He considers her Mother the same & respect the same...😃  again it's been proved that Akshi misunderstood Naitik...😊

G3... has a Superiority complex🤢... she thinks... in whole world she only knows & is right...😡 Dumbo🤢... (sorry cudn't use any other word for her...😡) Now she & her wierdo faces... yuck (can CVs send her & RB on CHAR DHAM ki yatra❓... till Naksh baby comes... wud be best😃)

and again Miscomminication... BM ne sab kuch bataya lekin yeh nahi bataya ki she only asked RJ to go back... aur ab Chandalika G3 wud start her Taandav... 🤢 I wonder kya BM itna nahi bata sakti thi G3 ko... CVs it's high time please stop creating drama coz of Miscommunication... it's repeatative.. and boring🤢🥱

Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the beautiful and super fast update Stuti😊👏.As we all expected akshi went with naitik to sonographic centre. Finally the couples have started to enjoy their cute moments with their unborn baby😊.

Both of them should control their temperament and act intelligently in any family matter. If naitik can keep calm and quite then akshi will also can maintain the same behavior. This will keep her happy and secured which is very important during this period...
😊

They should enjoy each moment's happy and enjoyable pregnancy delivers a healthy baby. Pregnancy is not only a feminine thing in akshi's life but it is a collaborative effort and mutually respectable experience for them.😊

This is the duty of naitik to make her comfortable and feel her pain and make it easy. Handling with elders in the biggest challenges in akshi's life and she excels in it but coming to naitik she fails. Marriage is a gamble either ways. The chances of coming out a winner depend on how naitk and akshara play the game? Naitik was so nice, handsome ,lovableand very understanding guy👏. So the CV has hinted that so many problems are going to unfold in naksh's life. 😲😡
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Stuti...As predicted, yogini track w/Varsha continued...🤢 G3 jealous over Payal-Bahu's friendship🤢
_Ilma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!! 
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks  for  the  update  Stuti 🤗after  watching  todays  episode  i  was  thinking  about  G3😡  she  reminded  me  the  gujrati kahavat..  'garaj mati  ane vaid veri'😆  meaining  is  as soon  as  g3  is  done  with  rjs  help  she  started  complaining  about  rj😡but  the  naksh  were  best  as  always.
vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NATIK AND RAJSHRI SCENE WAS VERY GOOD, NATIK IS A VERY GOOD SON IN LAW, AND NAKSH SCENE WAS VERY CUTE
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
chintu  very  nice  update 😛  overall  the  episode  was  nice...liked  naksh  scens  and  naitik  with  rj scenes😊