Thendral Tuesday- Update for September 20

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank You Vjayam for the update..and indeed a very formal and wonderful one being your first update... 👏

This Puvi and Sudha were ofcourse too harsh with TA and ofcourse T should not have got involved in this matter if she has got no idea..

Good show from TA helping Puvi/Sudha though they are so mean to him...👏..

The last part instead of making me mad at TA...it was so funny to see TA sitting there and messing up with words with the bearer...😆...It was quiet funny the reaction he gave when he was unable to tolerate the smell of the drink but was sitting all along and in thoughts..

Dharman Anna's quotes - Nallathu sei and indre sei...was well used today...he obviously did a good job taking and advising TA from the shol...👏...

So promo scenes are yet to come...and ofcourse great GW is going to think T and TA are gg to fight and is going to get a heart attack seeing TA feeding T...😆...Oh wow...how nice that it would be if she holds her chest and faints seeing that...😆
ThanksVijayam for the beautiful first update.😊😊👏 This week will focus more on TA than thuls. He seems to be falling out of pace now.😉

I think TA will blame thuls that it is her fault he has to suffer like this. In upcoming epi's he will say ' kudiga pone nana kudigalai😉…very good mr.TA irrukura pirachanai pothathunu ithu Vera…sigh.😡MR. Kumaran you don't want to end the charu's tracka?? You are doing a good job in damaging the lead character. What a super idea?😉

I was shocked to see that TA went to the bar. Luckily D gave him a good advice.  Neenga vara vendiya idam ithu illa thambi…So the dir has hinted so many problems are going to unfold T&T'S LIFE.😲🥱
Thanks for the Super fast & Wonderful Update Vjayam!!!😃, You did too good on your first update👍🏼.

I don't know whats going to happen😕...Why Sudha called Thulasi and complained everything to her if she thinks that family and business are 2 different things?.

All got their own rules and like to find a mistakes when someone does with out considering the good things😕...etho pannatum.

I bet GW will run to telephone booth sooner or later and will say Charu Charu...my son  TA started to drink because he hate what Thulasi does and he hate her🤢...TA is going to say yes too when Puvi asks if he drank alcohol🤢...its more than enoughh for a brainless person like GW to think wrong...etho i think this whole is just to make GW miscalculate TA's acts...lets see
Thanks Vjayam Akka for the wonderful Updateee!👏😃 
You did a great jobb, that too first one la⭐️

Nice ending with the 3 friends😃

Why Sudha has to call Thulasi and tell her everything? Cant she just straight call TA or talk with Puvi about this? If someone gets angry, enna panrangan-nu they dont know🥱

Thulasi, was lil bit too much too. She could have camly talked with him, as she dont know anything about the issue and shop kanakku valakku TA really wants the best for his brother-oda shop, thats great⭐️ Even Puvi should have asked first-laye why he didnt asked him about all, but straightly talked as etho he has loss mathiri

Is TA really going to quit this job? Or will Thuls convince him?😕 And who is going to call him at the night time?😕

As beer vaasam is on his shirt, they will doubt TA😲 So he will tell promo dialog.

Star Of The Day Dharman⭐️👏 His advice was very good and usefull at this stage for TA. For the first time Dharman did a great jobb!! All drinkers need this kind of advice!👍🏼
thank u vijayam  akka for ur super fast update.first time i see u update.well done.

always i like to see 3 idiots.god example for friendship.i hope they continue like this using T advice.

again same problem in store and thulsi asking question in hall itself.i think sometimes thulsi forgetting their room in upstairs.it should be better they talk alone in upstairs.but both are failed to do.

today i would say vazhga dharman for saving our super hero tamil from drinking alcohol.this is the one good thing he done his lifetime.

i think there is a chance for TT anniversary this week end.thats why tamil going with prabha.in promo tamil looks like confused state. he dont where he is going?may be deepa kalyani prabha arranged surprise party for tt aniversary.(naan romba assa padraen ninaikiraen).as usual  we will guess one director will show some other thing. lets see.

Thanks Vijayam for the awesome update and very good first update! Neatly and detailed one👏.

Finally a big applause for Dharman for talking sensibily today👏. All his words about drinking was so true and good TA understood it😛. This is the first time really happy to see Dharman⭐️.

Sick of tired of hearing the heated arguments between Puvi/Sudha/TA. Why can't anyone talk little patiently and in an understanding manner😲?? Everybody were correct in their POV. Since TA works in Puvi/Sudha store, he should have informed about the changes he is going to make before he took action😕.

Puvi/Sudha needs to trust TA a bit more than Namasivayam🤢. Their words were really harsh and wounded TA badly. As Puvi said, TA took the decision in a risky way. What if many customers did not turn around after TA reduced the MRP??😲😲

In between their arguments, GW has to put her one cent in thittufying Thulasi...grrr...😡😡

TA on the other hand was very clear about his relationship with his brother in telling that he will not do or think of any Dhroham to them. Nice one😉.

Bust based on the promo, still more issues to come for TA from the store as Puvi is shocked of some call🥱.
Tqs Vijayam for the Nice update

Good episode. Tamil should have told Puvi what he was doing first. He is really short tempered. Tulasi could have been a little patient too. But Dharman  neenga evalavu nallavaraa...!!!!!

Wow Vijayam excellent update today!!!  Thanks!!

The three friends has a great time and that was nice.

The moment I saw Tulasi at the front desk checking the accounts, I knew something was wrong.  I knew Tamil was going to get into trouble today.

The reason why Tulasi got involved today is because Sudha called Tulasi first and told her everything.  Sudha contradicted herself today.  Business and family should be separate.  I did not like how Puvi, Sudha, Tulasi all came to Tamil at once about this.  Puvi should have spoken to Tamil about this properly.

Lol….at first I was like Tulasi not really understanding…but then when Tamil used his pen as an example I understood what he did.  I am not a pro in business but Tamil should have asked Puvi what he was doing even if it did bring profit to the store.  And Sudha needs to stop being so harsh on him.

Interesting new today was Tamil saying that he quit working for them….is that true or not?  In the promo the supervisor calls someone (I think Puvi) so maybe Tamil does not come back to the store to work.  Maybe Mr. K. has other plans….??  Personally I do not want Tamil working for Puvi since it just won't work.

Omg…so Tamil does go to a bar and was going to drink…??!!  Why Mr. K. are you making Tamil's character like this?  I was sad seeing him there…..that is not where he should be.  If he is frustrated he should have done something else like speak to Tulasi or just go to bed.

Dharman today was the life saver.  His dialogues to Tamil were so good.

So Tamil smells like alcohol and is going to go home making Puvi ask what he did….Tamil will yell and will things go downhill from there..??

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
vijayam...Awesome title with update..Ungal sevai India-forumskku melum thevai😆😆😆😆

Dissapointed that Tamil even came to the bar. Never expected it. But Dharman gave good advice to help. I feel like some twist will come soon with Dharman, TPS, TT.