Balika Vadhu

RTI na sahi par anandi kanoon jaanti hain

payalgarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hamari pyaari anandi jisne saare jahan ke logon ko shikshit karne ka beera uthaya hain chup chaap police station se sun kar chali aayi ki Hum RAPAT nahi likhenge.Bol nahi sakti thi ki RTI daalungi tumhare khilaaf ki koi police wala report likhne se mana kar sakta hain ya nahichahe PM ke khilaaf hi kyun na ho aur agar nahi to aise officer par kya karyawahi honi chahiye?Bol deti to Jo tel sir par lagwa raha tha usi ko pee jaata wo.

Anandi jee,sirf apne shishyo ko ek doosre ke khilaf ladna mat sikhaiye,unhe apne adhikaro ka upyog karke prashashan se ladna sikhaiye kyonki humare saath kuch galat hota hain to hume police ke paas jaana hota hain aur agar ye public servants theek se kaam karenge to adhi samasyaaye aise hi salat jaayengi.

aap mein se kitne loge jaante hain RTI ki taakat ke baare mein?
Edited by payalgarg - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payalgarg thumbnail
so above 95 people know nothing about it?
anshansh thumbnail
right to information it comes under social service and first one has to take registration in social service for this right the best example was sheila masood who was murdered last month as she was an rti and can gather information against any officer if he is using his powers wrong  or doing any favours  ,an RTI   can use her powers to gather information from any office regarding any duty  officer 
payalgarg thumbnail
Originally posted by: anshansh

right to information it comes under social service and first one has to take registration in social service for this right the best example was sheila masood who was murdered last month as she was an rti and can gather information against any officer if he is using his powers wrong  or doing any favours  ,an RTI   can use her powers to gather information from any office regarding any duty  officer 

to use RTI u dont require any registration dear.Every citizen of India has the right to use it.U can ask how much the govt spent on Obama when he came to India.A person asked for emergency appers a few months ago and PMO office to home ministry were dancing to find the papers on the orders of an ordinary citizen.This is the power we have through RTI. On a personal level whenever u file a complaint in any of the govt.offices and for them it is no more than a piece of paper it is the most important weapon to ask the status of ur complaint,the enquiry report and whtever documents u want with regards to ur compalint.I have made a rule in my life that whenever I file any application or complaint in any govt.office I file and RTI the next day and when it reaches them,their job becomes on stake and my job is done..All it requires is a 10Rs postal order and a blank piece of paper.Then if u do not get an answer the public information officer of that department has to fill ur a/c with a fine of Rs 25000 which gets debited from his salary a/c.

A person who uses RTI more than normal becomes an RTI activist like shaila mahsood.But u do not require any special registartion for that.

This is one system which works like fire in this corrupt system.I brought this topic because I do not think twice before going to the police station if something wrong happens with me and I have faced this situation and what that thanedar told KI HUM AAPKE NAUKAR NAHI HAIN is all bull shit.We pay taxes and then they get salary and so they are PUBLIC SERVANTS.OUR SERVANTS.I have made them understood this thing and now they do not take panga with me.Once I submitted a written complaint against on of the police officers and the moment I told them that I wont let it go in vain and will also file an RTI on the same complaint the concerned officer came running from home as he was sleeping after night duty and asked for apology.THIS IS THE POWER OF RTI

I just hope this knowledge helps developing the same confidence in you as a citizen that I have developed after I have started using my powers and making these public servants realise that PEON TO PM everybody is a public servant 

and one more thing.RTI IS NOT AT ALL SOCIAL SERVICE IT IS SELF SERVICE FOR SELF PROTECTION IF U USE IT.

chulbuli7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: payalgarg

hamari pyaari anandi jisne saare jahan ke logon ko shikshit karne ka beera uthaya hain chup chaap police station se sun kar chali aayi ki Hum RAPAT nahi likhenge.Bol nahi sakti thi ki RTI daalungi tumhare khilaaf ki koi police wala report likhne se mana kar sakta hain ya nahichahe PM ke khilaaf hi kyun na ho aur agar nahi to aise officer par kya karyawahi honi chahiye?Bol deti to Jo tel sir par lagwa raha tha usi ko pee jaata wo.

Anandi jee,sirf apne shishyo ko ek doosre ke khilaf ladna mat sikhaiye,unhe apne adhikaro ka upyog karke prashashan se ladna sikhaiye kyonki humare saath kuch galat hota hain to hume police ke paas jaana hota hain aur agar ye public servants theek se kaam karenge to adhi samasyaaye aise hi salat jaayengi.

aap mein se kitne loge jaante hain RTI ki taakat ke baare mein?

Jab Anandi madam padhengi-likhengi nahi to RTI kya khaak samjhengi !!
payalgarg thumbnail
Originally posted by: chulbuli7

Jab Anandi madam padhengi-likhengi nahi to RTI kya khaak samjhengi !!

ye baat to khub kahi πŸ₯±πŸ˜†
payalgarg thumbnail
chalo anandi ji kuch to kanoon jaanti hain ki lady police officer ke police station mein nahi hone se police wale lady complainant se akele mein bayaan nahi le sakte aur doosra ki police walo ka kaam sirf bayaan lena hain sach aur jhooth ka faisla adaalat karti hain

good job anandi.ab dadisa ki class ke liye tayyar ho jao.
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: payalgarg

chalo anandi ji kuch to kanoon jaanti hain ki lady police officer ke police station mein nahi hone se police wale lady complainant se akele mein bayaan nahi le sakte aur doosra ki police walo ka kaam sirf bayaan lena hain sach aur jhooth ka faisla adaalat karti hain

good job anandi.ab dadisa ki class ke liye tayyar ho jao.

well, anandi HAS been arrested before -- so she will know a few things about all of the police station protocols πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. she is extremely wise in these matters, over and above the ordinary beendhni. πŸ˜‰When she kidnapped gulli, the police had come to her place, and it was a female police inspector who arrested anandi and a female inspector who took the bayaan.

That being said, I am curious as to how RTI can help anandi in this case? 

I know that anandi can go and approach the government for information -- but in this case -- what information could she expect about the inspector /his police station if she takes aid of RTI?   One has to have a question which one requires information about. 

The RTI will give her an answer ...but that is only helpful if one requires information.

RTI is  Right to Information.  What information would she seek?

Edited by tinoo - 12 years ago
payalgarg thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinoo

well, anandi HAS been arrested before -- so she will know a few things about all of the police station protocols πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. she is extremely wise in these matters, over and above the ordinary beendhni. πŸ˜‰When she kidnapped gulli, the police had come to her place, and it was a female police inspector who arrested anandi and a female inspector who took the bayaan.

That being said, I am curious as to how RTI can help anandi in this case? 

I know that anandi can go and approach the government for information -- but in this case -- what information could she expect about the inspector /his police station if she takes aid of RTI?   One has to have a question which one requires information about. 

The RTI will give her an answer ...but that is only helpful if one requires information.

RTI is  Right to Information.  What information would she seek?

I am glad u asked this question since other readers will also come to know about it..I have faced similar situations and in these cases an RTI is very fruitful.Suppose the police inspector had not written the complaint at any cost and she approached and filed a written complaint with the commissioner of police.What do u expect the commisioner to do?They are all of the same nature.A crow does not eat another crow.The commisioner onlytakes action when a question arises on his own job.when his own job is in danger.that's when they work.For example on the written complaint that anandi would have given the commisioner she could have filed an RTI that 

the complaint that has been submitted is cognizable or not?If yes,Why hasnt an FIR filed till date?What action can be taken against the concerned police officer if he refuses to file a complaint?what enquiry have they taken till date against that officer?
please hand over a copy of the enquiry report to me against the concerned officer. 

In such a case the PIO of the police headquarter which designation is mostly held by the police commisisoner himself will have to forward the RTI to the same local police station and ask the police officer WHY DIDNT U FILE A COMPLAINT TILL DATE?What reply do I give to Anandi?I have to give an enquiry report to Anandi.Do u want me to have an enquiry on u?GET THAT DHONGI ARRESTED FAST.

If the PIO does not do this he will have to pay Rs 25000 as fine from his salary to the complainant's a/c.Will he enjoy doing that?And after that also he has to has to has to give a reply.HE CANNOT DENY REPLY AN RTI AND THAT IS WHY RTI IS SO POWERFUL BECAUSE HE HAS TO GIVE A REPLY AT ANY COST.IT CANNOT BE DENIED.

TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE POWERS OF RTI AND U WILL NEVER FEEL THAT U ARE POWERLESS IN FRONT OF THESE PUBLIC SERVANTS.

If u need more info or solve any matter I will tell u.ask me because I have used my power of RTI whenever injustice happened to me and I am successful and I want everybody to know this.They are nothing but public servants
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome answer Payalgarg! Thanks very much πŸ‘πŸ‘