Fan Fictions

PJ's FF~*MANEET*~Ch 19 on pg 24 - Page 15

pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
~CHAPTER 20~

~Scene 1:
Boys dormitory

The boys dormitory was unusually quiet when Maan walked in๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...the hallway was deserted and he wondered where everyone was.
his friends had told him that they'd meet him soon and left him. He looked around: empty dorms, weird silence and no trace of any male species anywhere around. He found his dorm, opened it and found two beds and other basic requirements for a student...The room was littered with rubbish and he kept his luggage on the empty bed and sat down, looking around.
"Golly, what is this? Zoo?...kuch bhi ho, I'll have to adjust, can't go back or Dad will be proved right...I'll have to learn and adjust...no other way...Phew!!!๐Ÿ˜•"
He walked out but still no one...
"Strange...where's everyone?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ"

He decided to change into his casuals and check around the place...Strangely the entire building was empty, he checked everywhere. There was now only one place left-the mess hall. Finally he found someone...a pot-bellied, plump man pulling a wagon full of bread and other bakery items๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...and he was munching on to a big piece of cake speaking some incoherent words...
Maan hesitated a moment whether to ask him or not, finding him really weird...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Anyways, he asked, "Excuse me๐Ÿ˜•, do you know where everyone is? I'm new here."
"You are new huh!! And you don't know where everyone is? Hmmm...you'll find out where they are...and phir tum bhi humesha wahin hoge...Ab jao yahan se...I've to finish dinner๐Ÿ˜†...emmm...I meant I've to finish preparing dinner."
"Okay, thanks๐Ÿ˜•"

~Scene 2:
Maan still looking out for some information about others.

"I think this is some kind of ragging or something. They are pulling my leg...๐Ÿ˜•"
Wondering he went to the terrace, the only place left unsearched by him...
And there...he found not one, not a few but the entire boys population of the Apollo House. They all were on the terrace, and what were they doing??? What else...oggling๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
It was evening time and the girls from the Cynthia house had gathered in their Basketball court for their yoga classes.

His friends were also there...he understood everything...He asked,
"Guys...what are you doing here? You told me you had some urgent work...this is your urgent work??"

They smiled and turned towards him...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
"Hi Maan..." said Vikram.
"Tum log kabhi nahi sudaroge...Is this sight seeing allowed or chori chori chupke chupke??๐Ÿ˜†"
"Allowed๐Ÿ˜ฒ...paagal hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Warden Hitler will burn us on stake if he comes to know about this...this is the only place he won't come...arthritis hai naa...can't climb stairs...This is out of bound...but for this beautiful nazaara we are ready to risk everything...By the way Hitler abhi walk ke liye gaya hoga..."
"Oh hello๐Ÿ˜ก...if this sight seeing is over...can we go down please? I've to meet the warden and inform him about my arrival."
He pulled Vikram who was pleading,
"Yaar not now๐Ÿ˜‰. Hitler's office is on the ground floor, right below our dorm. You can find it on your own, you won't need my help...๐Ÿ˜ƒ"
"Okay...You carry on your important job then๐Ÿ˜†" he said sarcastically.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay back...tere liye ek surprise hai...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰"
"Not interested๐Ÿ˜ก...you guys enjoy...I've better things to do."
He walks down and thinks about the new place and the events that brought him again face to face with Geet...He took out a 'bali' (earring) from his pocket๐Ÿ˜ณ...and got lost in it๐Ÿ˜ณ...He could never return it back to her, who else Geet and he didn't know why he kept it with him??๐Ÿ˜ณ

"Geet...why can't I get you out of my head?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ Girls๐Ÿ˜•...I never felt like this for anyone before๐Ÿ˜•...and now when she is not with me all I want is to be with her...Yeh kaisa ehsaas hai...๐Ÿ˜•"(Idiot...buddhu ram...it's called love...pyaar...ishk...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

~Scene 3:

The warden's room was locked, one of the caretakers told him, that he can report straight to the hostel in-charge in the main building.
"Main Building? Now where is it?๐Ÿ˜ก"
He decided to find it on his own...

~Scene 4:

โญ๏ธCynthia Houseโญ๏ธ

Geet was in the bathroom taking a shower after the yoga classes. Dia was sitting outside in front of the mirror, in the changing room, wrapped in her fluffy towel๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.
"Geet...?"
"Yeah...Kya hua?"
"Did he...Maan๐Ÿ˜ณ...tell you where he was going? And why he's back from London?" she asked dabbing her finger nails with a shocking red nail paint.
"Dia๐Ÿ˜ก...Main kya uski P.A.(Personal Assistant/Secretary) hoon??? And I have no interest in where he goes and where he doesn't๐Ÿ˜ก...now will you please stop your bak bak and give your mouth some rest.๐Ÿ˜ก"

"Theek hai...theekh hai...bhadakti kyun ho...nahi baat karoongi tumhare un ki...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†"

"D-I-A!!" ๐Ÿ˜ก she bellowed almost coming out of the bathroom๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Geet realised while she was in shower that her bali is missing...and she couldn't stop thinking about Maan๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰...
"Dia, did you see my bali anywhere? Zara dekh naa, wahan kahin gira toh nahi..."
"Theekh hai dekhti hoon..."
But strangely she couldn't understand why her heart was wandering into his thoughts...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
"Maan๐Ÿ˜•"
"Geet kya hua?"
"Nothing, ๐Ÿ˜•mila kya?"
"No...it's not here, maybe it's in the room."
~~~

Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters