superb update dear...loved it.
TanuDDian thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice one...

Do continue soon...
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks all you guys...you can give me suggestions on the story characters etc...will luv that8)

PJ
pj2012 thumbnail

~Chapter 6~

Scene 1:

The terrace:

The centre was occupied by sleeping bags of all colours...with prints of dinosaurs, GI Jo's, airplanes and there were also some crunching soundsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Lucky was lying on his stomach on the hammock hung on one side of the terrace, with a big chocolate bar in his mouth🐷. The boys were awake, eating stolen chocolates, and discussing something. Macharon ko bhagane ke liye kachua chaap bhi laga rakha tha🀣.

The eldest of them were two...Lucky and ChuckyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

"Oye Lucky...tu kehna chahta hai ki us Head Boy the Dead Boy ne Geet di ko phir se pareshaan kiya hai..."

"Haan yaar...aur kuch gadbad zaroord haiπŸ˜•...cuz Geet di uska support kar rahi hai😑...humein pata lagana hoga...and is baar toh us Dead Boy ki band baja denge...lagta hai use sabak sikhane ka waqt aa gaya hai...pichli baar woh bach gaya tha but not this time...😑😑"

The rest of the boy gang agreed dabbing the chocolate on their facesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€’...

"Ssshhh...quiet...Arre humari moti bua upar aa gayi toh...humein choclate bana kar kha jayengi..." said Chucky kicking one of their excited cousins who was jumping in his sleeping bag.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Scene 2: Road leading out of town

Late night, moon is shining bright, wind blowing gently...

Maan is on his bike...He left the city behind and has reached almost the outskirts of the woods leading out of town...the road seemed deserted at that hour of night. The wind ruffled his hair but couldn't cool the fire burning inside him. He was really in a bad mood after the confrontation at home.

"Why does he never understand me?😑 It's always his decision that matters, what about my dreams? After all it's my life. I wish mum had not left us...😭"

He halted the bike, got down and walked to a side bench, sat there wondering what to do next. He had made up his mind, this time he won't give up on his dreams even if that meant rebelling against his dad. Maan the rebel was born at that precise moment😑😑😑. He took out his mobile and called someoneπŸ˜•...but no one answered...he tried again...

Scene 3:

Geet's room

Unaware of what's happening with Maan, Geet opens her heart for the first time to a new feeling, a stange but happy feeling...the young girl in her was coming alive, she was no longer a child. The first sign of it was evident in her sleeplessness, her smile revealing the blush on her soft cheeks, her deep eyes twinkling with happy tears. She turned around on her bed holding the pillows smiling to herself.

She closed her eyes and a face emerged from deep down her heart...

"Maan!" she spoke softly with a blush.

She sat upright wondering what was happening to her looking all confused,

"Aisa pehle kabhi bhi nahi hua...Yeh kaisa ehsaas hai jo meri neend uda gaya, bechain kar gaya dil ko, sirf usi ka chehra dikhta hai har jagah, ankhein kholoon to bhi aur band karoon toh bhi...😳😳😳" spoke her restless heart, "Dil karta hai sirf usi ko dekhti rahoon, yeh kaisi bechaini hai...Hey Babaji...aap kya chahte ho...kuch toh ishara do...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•"

She gets up and walks to the balcony, the wind caresses her cheeks, her hair and touches deep inside her heart, and she felt as if it was,

"Maan!😳😳😳"

She opened her eyes and looks out at the dancing trees and the shining bright stars...

Scene 4:

Deserted road...The wind blew everywhere as if it were a messenger of hearts, connecting one to another...

"Geet!πŸ˜•" said Maan abrubtly opening his eyes.

"Geet? Why 'am I seeing her...it was all a joke, a bet, nothing more, nothing less...Gosh! I shouldn't have accepted it in the first place; it's all gone a bit too serious now. I better stop it soon before it goes out of my hand. I should go and tell it to her right now...Now? But it's too late...No, I'll have to do it now before it's too late."

He climbs his bike and ride towards the town...

~End of Chapter 6~

Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago
pj2012 thumbnail
Guys...chapter 6 updated...Enjoy...lill' bit short...will add a bigger chapter soon8).
Downhill thumbnail
awesome and amazing update
pj2012 thumbnail
Chapter 7 is gonna be long...so still working on it...will post it by tomorrow...GURTI/MANEET ROCKS!!!!!
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update dear...loved it to the core.