Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice update please add me in your pm list
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

~CHAPTER 7~

Scene 1: Outside Geet's house

Late Night: Moon light casting its lemony bright light on the trees and the sparkling lawn outside her house. Maan gets down the bike and walks apprehensively towards the picket fence😕, reads the name on the name plate,

"Rakesh Handa"

"Geet Govind"

"Alright, this is it😳...no looking back Maan...take a deep breath and tell her everything...but usse pehle uske room tak pahunchna hoga😕...aur uska woh bewakoof bhai😡...he toh ek dum pidda but apne aap ko koi pehelwaan samajhta hai...is baar agar woh mere raste main aaya naa toh main uski acche se dhulai karoonga😡."

He  unlocks the gate, enters inside and scuttles across the lawn and hides himself in the hedges, behind the creepers growing to the balcony and terrace.

"Uska room kaunsa hoga...first I'll climb up to the terrace and then search out her room..."

Little did he know that poori Raavan sena upar kumbhkaran ki neend so rahein hain😆. He jumped down and lost his balance, and fell over Chucky's balloon like belly😆. He let out a scream and all the others woke up😲. Maan hid behind the clothes spread on the wire to dry while the boys made a ruckus🤪. Lights came alive all in the house and adults reached the terrace with torches and lights. Leading them was Pammi Bua🐷 who looked like a she-pehelwaan herself.

"Bachon ki hoya...maine kaha tha no awaaz...lagta hai subah tum logon ki acche se class leni padegi.🐷"

"Bua ji, humne kuch nahi kitha...woh toh Chucky ke upar..."

"Chucky puttar...idhar aana zara...🐷Kitni baar kaha hai tujhse...raat ko Rab da naam le kar sona jaana, par nahi...aur yeh mooh pe kya laga hai C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E! 😲...Haye Rabba...mein ki kara is bewakoof ka...😡"

After all the hullaballoo the children were taken down to the living room to sleep, and the terrace was locked. Maan was stuck outside in the terrace😕.

"Oh No, kahan phas gaya..."

He walked along the parapet and reached a window, which was by chance the window of Geet's room. It was open and he climbed inside.

~Scene 2:

Geet's room, a sweet scent fills the air😳...

The room smelled like jasmine and there on the bed like an angel slept Geet with a blushing smile on her face😳😳😳.

He walked closer like a dreamy wanderer charmed by the beautiful damsel, he was under a spell,the spell of her innocent beauty.

He bent over her face and spoke,

"Scented soap...😳😳😳What😲? What's wrong with me? Maan hosh mein aao...wake her up cautiously...😕"

"Geet!!! Utho...kaisi so rahi hai...koi room mein ghus gaya toh bhi pata nahi chalega...kaisi careless ladki hai...😕😳"

She turned and locks of her hair slided down her soft cheeks and rosy lips😳. Maan felt restless in his heart, he was losing it...she was beautiful and her beauty was unlike other girls'...it was angelic, dreamy and innocent😳.

"Maan control...subah hone wali hai..."

He bents again and this time he holds her shoulder and shakes her,

"Kya Mummy, sone do naa...abhi toh subah bhi nahi hui hai...🥱"

"M-u-m-m-y?😕 Oh God...Geet main Maan hoon...get up..."

"M-a-a-n...sone do mujhe...puri raat mere sapno mein aate rahe...jao tum...ab mujhe sone do...😳😳😳"

"G-e-e-t??? Hosh mein aao...kya bol rahi ho???😕"

She smiles and turns again holding the pillow closer😳.

"OMG...yeh toh gayi...aur saath mein main bhi...Gadbad ho gayi...😕"

He trips on the carpet and falls on her, she wakes up and is about to scream when he holds her mouth and pins her back to bed😳😳😳. There was complete darkness and Geet was trembling with fear trying hard to get out of his grip😳.

"Shut up...it's me Maan...daro mat...main sirf kuch baat karna chahta hoon...please cheekhna nahi...main hath hata raha hoon."

He removes his hand and switches on the backlight of his mobile. Geet is stunned and looks at him, Maan is about to speak but loses himself in her eyes.

He removes the hair from her eyes and tucks it behind her ears, which makes her shiver...she closes her eyes and forgets everything, even to ask him what he was doing in her room...they both were lost in each other's eyes as if they were two lovers frozen in time, who were lost in each other's eyes since ages😳.

Suddenly his mobile rings and it's from the same person he tried to call before on the road. Geet takes away her eyes and pushes him; he too gets up and extends his hand to her. She still apprehensively looks at him and takes his hand to check if it's a dream but when he grabs her hand and pulls her she realises it's not and throws his hand away.

She turns to him looking angry and really mad😡, "Tumhari himmat kaisi hui mere room main aane ki..."

"Geet...accha abhi toh mere bare main sapna dekh rahi thi and abhi itna tevar dikha rahi ho..."

"Shut up...dream about you...you'll come only in my nightmares samjhe...ab yahan se chalta bano...warna main chilla chilla kar sabko upar bula loongi aur pir jo tumahari shamat aayegi...😡" she says pointing a finger at him.

He grabs her hand and pulls her towards him😳, turns her hand and slides his hand across her waist holding her close to him😳😳.

"Accha...chilao phir...bulao sabko...I'll tell them tumne mujhe yahan par bulaya tha...aur yeh bhi bataoona ki main poori raat tumhare saath tha."

"W-h-a-t??? 😡Y-O-U!!!!" she gives him a burning stare, but he indifferently looks away and tightens his grip around her.

"Maan please mera haath chodo, you are hurting me..." she pleads...

He realises that he was being too harsh on her and releases her. She holds her hand and massages it looking hurt.

He takes her hand and caresses it, "I'm sorry Geet...mujhe ladkiyon ke saath behave karna aata hi nahi...I'm really sorry...pata nahi mujhe kya ho gaya tha...tumhe dekhte hi main sab kuch bhool...😳" he looks at her and stops speaking.

(Eyelock) 😳Mahi...😳

They look away...

They hear footsteps coming towards her room...

"Maan jao yahan se please...koi aa raha hai..."

"But I wanted to...😕"

"Not now...main kal school main tumse miloongi tab baat karenge...abhi yahan se jao please😕"

"Okay!"

She turns to go towards the door, suddenly he grabs her hand again,

"Maan!!😳😕"

"Geet...kal milogi na...😳"

"Haan baba...ab chodo mujhe."

"Okay...Good night...I mean Good Morning."

He jumps out of the window and "T-h-u-d!!" and a scream, he fell into the hedges.

"M-a-a-n!!" the concerning words came out of her mouth instinctively.

~Scene 3:

Her room continuation

At the same time the door opens and her father and mother stand right in front of her looking completely perplexed😕😕😕.

"Geet, tum ab tak soyi nahin? Aur is room main se awazein kyun aa rahi thi?"

"Mamma kuch nahi...just ek sapna tha...bas...I'm sorry apko bhi jaga diya...silly me"

"Beta...Tum theekh ho na...kuch der pehle terrace par Chucky ne kisi ko dekha aura b tumhare room se awazein..."

"Accha...Chucky ne dekha kaun tha woh?😕"

"Nahi...humne socha uska waham hoga..." she looked at the open window, and her father went to it and looked down, he thought the hedges were looking a bit awkward, but then closed the window shaking his head. He said, "Beta raat ko khidki khol kar mat soya karo...Kuch bhi ho sakta hai..."

"Ji Pappa..."

They leave and she breathes a sigh of relief.

"Yeh Maan bhi na...aaj baal baal bachi...dunno why he came to meet me at this hour...kya use bhi...No no...kya bakwaas soch rahi hai...wipe it off...Babaji⭐️ maine aisa kuch nahi socha...clear off my mind from all these distracting thoughts...Studies, College...I just want to concentrate on these things rather than these stupid thoughts.😕"

But her destiny had stored something else for her and Maan...Some things are destined to be together and some things never come together even if fate tries hard, kabhi kabhi unka alag alag hona hi unh eek doosre ke saath jodti hai. Maan and Geet, dunno what destiny has in store for them, milna ya na milana, unke bhagye main already likha ja chukka hai...hum sirf wait kar sakte hain like them...

~Scene 4:

School, class-

After some meetings and formalities, they were free, but Geet's eyes looked only for Maan who was not present in the class all through the day.

"Ab tak aaya nahin...😕" she thought.

~Scene 5:

In the garden in front of the library:

"Geet...chalein...koi picture dekhne chalte hain...😃"

"Nahi yaar...tu jaa...main nahi aa rahi..."

"Kya hua tujjhe..." she frowns and then a wicked smile lightens her face, "Ooo😳😳😳...ab samjhi kisi ka intezaar kar rahi hai...Okay...chal theeke main chalti hoon...I don't want to be kabab main haddi...Mr Khurana aate hi honge..."

"Shut up Dia😡...tu bhi na...kuch bhi kahin par bhi shuru ho jaati hai...chalti phirti Bollywood ki Romantic scriptwriter hai tu...story banana main na tu maahir hai..."

"Accha meri maa...bhashan band kar...Main chalti hoon..."

She walks a few steps and then suddenly turns and shouts,

"Mrs Khurana...😳"

"Dia...mental..." she looks around to see if anyone had heard her and sighs as there were only a few junior school students loitering around who were busy with their frivolous fights...

She waits for him, but time passes by and she becomes more and more restless. A strong wind blows her stoll and her hair and she feels he is near, but when she looks around there was no one.

Meanwhile...

~Scene 6:

Somewhere in the school ground:

The Lightening Gang a.k.a the gang of Lucky😆 and his imp friends...stopped Maan who had just enterd the school.

"Kahan jaa rahe ho?"

"Ek chaped mar deni hai maine...Abe oye monkey samne se hath ja warna itna pitega ki apni poori dadagiri bhool jayega..."

"Boys...Attack!"

They jumped on him and held him from everywhere. Maan lost his entire cool and threw one or two Lightening gang members away.

"Head boy...huh...Kal raat maine tujhe mere ghar main dekh liya tha...par koi mera vishwaas nahi karta...tu meri di ko pareshaan karne aaya than naa..."

"Haan toh...kya kar lega tu..."

"I'll break your bones and make you a Dead Boy samjhe..."

"Usse pehle main tera kachoomar bana doonga...piddhe...Aur main aaya tha kal...tere ghar main...and I promise ab toh roz aaoonga...aur ek din tu hi mera swagat karega...woh bhi sar jhuka kar..."

"Sapna dekh raha hai kya...pagal ho gaya hai kya..."

"Haan...teri Geet di ke pyaar main...mere saale..."

"Oye...chup kar bakwaas batein boli naa...toh..."

Their drama continues...and Geet after waiting for quite a long time leaves...

~Scene 7:

A Park in the suburb where she lives

"Main bhi kitni stupid hoon, usne kah aur main like a stupid uska wait karne chali gayi...Woh akdoo...kabhi bhi serious nahi hota hai...and main bhi..😡."

"Par woh aaya kyun nahi😍...kahin woh...nahi nahi...use kuch nahi hua hoga...bas mera darr hai..."

It was then that she sees a triumphant looking "Lightening Gang" coming up the road cheering and screaming aloud.

"Us head boy the dead boy ko accha sabak sikhaya humne..."

"Lucky...yeh kya ho raha hai..."

"Kuch nahi Di...hum aise hi celebrate kar rahe the...chalo yaar...shaam ko milte hain..."

Geet looks at him suspiciously... "Lucky...tum head boy ki kya baat kar rahe the...Hmmm...tumne dekha usko aaj school main..."

"Usko kisko??"

"Arre Maan ko...I mean HB ko..."

"Tum itna kyun pooch rahi ho..."

"Aise hi...generally...he was the only one absent in class...toh isi liye ..."

"Maine use ...dekha toh tha...but he was with his friends...kah raha tha picture dekhne jaa raha hai...Haan...Di aur usne mujhe mara bhi...and kaha...Teri woh dumbo behen kaisi hai...and they all laughed..."

"Accha..." her heart sank, and a red hot monster took over her innocent heart.

~Scene 8:

Geet's house-

"Ab batati hoon us akdoo ko kaun dumbo hai..." she said as she thre her bag on her bed. She called Dia,

"Hi...kahan hai tu abhi..."

"Bubbles Coffee Shop mein...kya hua."

"Kuch nahin...maine socha main akeli bore ho jaoongi...toh I'll also join you guys...wait for me there. Main abhi aati hoon."

"Tu gusse main lagti hai...kya hua...Maan aaya nahin kya..."

"Maan?...Kyun woh kyun aayega...Okay main rakhti hoon"

She gets ready and asks her mum permission to go and meet her friends...Her mum agrees and she rushes out in a grumpy mood😡...

"Yeh aaj ise kya hua?"

"Kuch nahi Ma...Di ko ek bhoot/dead ghost pareshaan kar raha hai...but maine use thikane laga diya..."

"Kya...Lucky tu normal logon ki tarah bola kar...tera thriller movies dekhna Pappa se kah kar band kara doongi...Pagla."

He sneers with a wicked twinkle...😉😉😉

~End of Chapter 7~

Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago
pj2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamy_Mystique

superbbb update

Thanks yaar...you are always the first one to comment...😃
TanuDDian thumbnail
Awesome ... really loved it...

Continue soon...
todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update..
cntnue soon..
pj2012 thumbnail
Thanks guys...working on next chapter...will post soon...
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update dear...loved it to the core.
pj2012 thumbnail
Almost completed my writing...will post the new chapter by today evening...so wait for it

PJ 8)
pj2012 thumbnail

~CHAPTER 8~

Scene 1:

Geet driving:

Geet got on to her scooty and drove towards "Bubbles," but all through the way she couldn't keep her mind off the past events. Halfway, her scooty broke and she cursed it angrily😡.

"Aaj ka toh din hi kharab hai Babaji...actually no...apne jab se uss Maan ka hriday parivartan kiya hai...tab se hi mera pura life ulta pulta ho gaya hai. Mujhe bula kar khud hi gayab ho gaya...I knew it he can never be trusted.😕"

She was in a lonely lane and couldn't find any auto or free ride.😕

"Lagta hai chalna hi padega...no other option."

She starts walking, but after a few steps trips over a pothole and falls down, skinning her knees and elbows.

"Babaji?😕😭" she looks up and sees Maan holding out his hand to her.

She looks at him and turns her head grumpily😡.

"Geet, le lo hath mera...gussa bad main dikhana.😳"

"I don't need your help...😡" she stands up by herself. She begins to walk ignoring him, as if he wasn't there at all, and even if he was there she didn't care.

"Geet, gussa karne se pehle meri poori baat toh sun lo."

"Tumhari baat kyun sunoon...And Maan I've told you before also...mujhe yeh sab kuch bilkul bhi pasand nahi hai...please mujhe tang mat karo. Dekho, I'm not like your...you know other girl friends," she said with hesitation😡, "I never even wanted to be your friend...let alone..."

"What??? 😕Tum kya bol rahi ho...Yeh girl friends ki baat kahan se aa gayi humare beech main😕...I wanted us to be...Main sabhi purane jhaghdon  ko bhula kar ek nayi shuruvaat karna chahta tha, tumhe mere har baat se problem hai kya?😡"

"Oh I'm sorry...problem toh main hoon naa...but maine toh nahi kaha tha naa problem create karne ke liye...tum khud hi apne liye aur mere liye problems create kar rahe ho...you are only acting weird since a few days???😡"

"Weird? Huh!"

"Yes weird😡...look I don't know...why you've suddenly decided to be nice to me...you never were and neither was I to you...lekin jo kuch bhi tumhara irada hain usse bhool jao...kyun ki humare beech sirf ek hi rishta hai...dushmani ka, nafrat ka😡...I never liked you...and I never will😡...Mujhe ek pal ke liye laga ki main galat hoon, ki maine tumhe samajhne main bhool kar di...lekin Maan whenever I look into your eyes mujhe jhooth nazar aata hai...tumhari ankhon main sachayi nahi hai...tumhara dil sacha nahi hai...and please for God's sake band karo yeh tamasha...stop playing with my heart😡...Aaj ke baad, we'll be back to where we were. Please don't follow me or try to meet me ever, main bardasht nahi kar paoongi..because I can never trust you.😡"

"B-A-S!  H-O G-A-Y-A  TUMHARA...!!😡😡 toh ab meri baat bhi sun lo...main bhi tumse yahin kehna chahta tha ki you mean nothing to me, accha hua tumhe khud hi keh diya. It was all for a silly bet I had with my friends and I won it since thodi der ke liye hi sahi par tum bhi apne aap ko rok nahi payi mere kareeb aane se, you fell for my false love, and I feel so pity for you...tumne school ke pehle din se mujhe beyizzat karne ka ek bhi mauka nahi choda hai...and yeh samajh lena yeh un sabka badla tha...Bas issi waqt humhare beech joh kuch tha woh khatam ho gaya...waise kabhi kuch tha hi nahi...Humare beech kabhi kuch ho hi nahi sakta siwaye nafrat ke. Ab..."

She stood their lifeless and he completed his sentence... "Ab tum ja sakti ho...mujhe tumhari shakal bhi nahi dekhni😡"

"Maan?😲" she wondered in shock and there were tears in her eyes," Tum itna neeche gir jaoge Maan?😭" she said with disgust and tears came out of her eyes like a deluge.

"Oh, ab ro rahi ho...why?😡 Abhi kuch der pehle kah rahi thi that you hate me, you never liked me...Jhooth kah rahi thi na tum😡...?"

He kept on saying things which pierced her heart like daggers😭...and she didn't quite realise the terrible feeling tearing her heart apart, but it felt like a huge mountain came crashing down...it was so painful that she could hardly breathe or move😭😭...probably she wasn't realising it but it was her first heartbreak...pyaar ko poori tarah mehsoos karne se pehle hi usne dil ka tootna mehsoos kar liya...Heartbreak was the first feeling that Maan gave her instead of love which now seemed impossible to ever bloom in between them.

But love can never be predicted...woh toh bus ho jaata hai...kisi se bhi...phir chahe usse aap bahut zyaada nafrat karein ya nahin...kitna bhi ehsason ko rokne ki koshish kar lo...dil par toh zor chalta hi nahi...jisko dil main basna hota hai woh toh bas hi jaat hai, pyar toh bas ho jaata hai, dheere se, sason mein bas jaata hai koi, chupke se, bina jaane, bina soche, bina samjhe koi dil main bas jaata hai😳😳😳.

Geet simply turned around and walked away from him. He didn't try to stop her but he realised at that precise moment when she turned her pain filled amber eyes😭, that something came crashing down in him as well, his heart broke into pieces unable to bear the weight of his pride.(He was losing something, someone , and soon he was going to regret his behaviour, which was going to torment his heart, day and night...he could've stopped her...par usne ek baar bhi nahi roka, he broke her heart and let her go away so easily.)😕

Teen age is so confusing...

"To be or not to be?"

With experience one learns that life gives you millions of chances to correct your mistakes and Maan got too many like the one to be mentioned in the next chapter.

~⭐️End of Chapter 8⭐️~

Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago