wwoww nice start

plzz add me to the pm list
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

~RECAP IMAGE~

~CHAPTER 9~

~Scene 1: Evening time..

Geet's house...she's in the garden watering plants😭 all sad looking...

Dia walks in...

"Geet, you are here? 😲Tu aayi kyun nahi...pata hai kitni der tak maine intezaar kiya tera. Teri wajah se maine apne Salman ki film bhi miss kar di.😡"

"Kyun...miss kar di...chali jaati film dekhne...waise bhi kisi ko meri parwa nahin hai to tum kyun kar rahi ho😡," she said almost pouncing on Dia.

Dia felt really hurt and wondered what's gone wrong with Geet all of a sudden. She gulped and asked, "Geet tu theek hai naa...koi bhoot woot to nahi ghus gaya tere andar..."

"Bhoot?😕 Han bhoot gussa tha😡...teri wajah se, aur ab nikal bhi gaya😡...and I'm completely mad right now😡...mujhse bach ke rah tu...yeh sab teri wajah se hi hua hai...jab dekho pyaar aur aisi stupid baton ke peeche padi rahti hai😡...sath mein mujhe bhi phasa diya...O God...mujhe itna gussa kyun aa raha hai..."

Dia was her best friend, and she's been tolerating all her crazy mood swings since childhood, they even jokingly referred to each other as chuddy buddies. She understood what the real problem was and therefore instead of retorting she walked to her, placed her hand on her shoulder and squeezed it. Geet could no longer fight her tears, her pain, and her feelings...tears swelled in her eyes😭 and with it she released her welled up emotions...like a weeping cloud😭. She hugged Dia and cried her heart out😭.

"I hate him...usne mera dil tod diya...main toh aisa kuch chahti hi nahi thi, mujhe toh kuch farak padna bhi nahi chahiye...phir mujhe itni takleef kyun ho rahi hai...it's hurting me...why?😭"

"Geet...sshaant ho jao...😕" she consoled her, "Kya baat ho gayi...usne tumahre saath kuch aisa waisa to nahi kiya naa..."

"Usne mera dil tod diya, mujhe dhokha diya...mere feelings ka mazaak banaya...and isse zyaada bura woh kya kar sakta tha...Tumse maine kaha tha yeh pyaar vyaar...in sab chizon se door rehna hi accha hota hai...pehle dil main feelings jagao aur phir usse tod do?😭😭😭"

"Geet...main uski haddi tod doongi...mujhe poori baat batao.😡😡"

"I don't have anything else to do with him...please uske bare main mujhe kuch nahi kehna hai...😡😭" but still she couldn't control her tears even while she was trying to forget him.

"Geet chup ho jao...koi sun lega aur idhar aa jayega toh😕...and what will we tell them? Tut oh meri brave friend hai naa...sambhal apne aap ko..."

Geet straightens herself and wipes her tears,😭

" Main hi galat thi, paagal th😭...apne dil pe control karna chahiye tha. I knew it...yeh sab sirf kahaniyon main acchi lagti hain...but real life main sab bakwaas hoti hain...mujhe samajh lena chahiye tha...What was I even thinking? Maan and pya... huh!!😡"

She turns off the pipe and looks up, sees her mum and Pammi bua standing in the doorway with Lucky, stunned and grim.

"Mamma?" she choked, "I am sorry."😭

Her mum ran to her and hugged her crying breathlessly😭😭.

"Beta tu kyun sorry bol rahi hai...galti meri hai...main bhi zimedar hoon teri is halat ki..."

"Mamma aap?😕😭" she asked looking perplexed.

"Haan beta, jab mujhe pata chala ki tu school prom main jaane ke liye maan gayi hai...to I felt so happy😳...pehli baar meri bacchii apne dil ki sun rahi thi...mujhe laga teri zindagi main bhi baki ladkiyon ki tarah khushiyaan aa jayegi...and this happiness increased when Dia ne mujhe Maan ke baare main bataya😳...par usne toh meri bacchii ka dil khilne se pehle hi tod diya...I should've stopped this before only...I'm sorry beta.😭"

"Ma...aap kyun apne aap ko dosh de rahi ho...Humare beech main kabhi kuch tha hi nahi...jo kuch tha woh sirf galat fehmiyan thi...and joh kuch bhi hua acche ke liye hua...Mamma mujhe dukh zaroor hua hai...isliye nahi ki mere maan main uske liye koi feelings tthe, but isliye ki meri wajah se aap ko dukh hua...aap toh meri pyaari mummy ho na...and aap se bad kar mere liye is duniya main aur kuch bhi nahi...iss liye yeh rona aur sorry kehna band karo..." she hugs her, "Main bilkul theek hoon Maa."

Pammi bua too comes and hugs them, "Meri sherni puttar, tu mujhe uss munde da pata bata de, phir dekh main kaisi uski band bajati hoon...aur uski saari hadiyon ko tod doongi...uski himmat kaisi hui meri Geet ka dil todne ki...😡😡😡" Geet laughs when Bua catch hold of Lucky and gestures a punch towards his face.

"Bua...mujhe chodo please...main janta hoon woh Dead boy...matlab Maan kahan rehta hain...Woh akdoo na us tea estate ke pass wale bade se mansion main rehta hai...woh estate bhi usi  ka hai..."

"No wonder itna battameez hai...bade baap ki bigdi aulad...Mata pita ko kabhi time hi nahi mila hoga...bachon ko sanskaar dene ka...Idiot meri bacchii ka dil todega...khothe ****😡"

"Bua??? Please aap usko kuch nahi kahengi ya karengi...main iss kisse ko humesha ke liye bhula dena chahti hoon...please bua ji."

Suddenly Lucky made way to the front and said excitedly, "Don't worry Bua ji kal humare gang ne us Dead boy ko accha sabak sikhaya...Di ko pareshaan karne jaa raha tha...maine usko bol diya meri Di se door rehna...he even tried to fool me with his sweet talks as if I don't know the real him..." he said with an air of arrogance.

Geet was stunned by this revelation😲😕 and she said, "Woh kal aaya tha...mujhse milne...but you told me he was with his friends making fun of me."

"Yes...eh...I mean...I thought he just wanted to trouble you...Di you hate him...so kya farak padta hai...woh aaye ya nahi aaye..."

She was facing the question that she evaded all this time and she realised in her heart... 'farak padta hai...mujhe farak padta hai...' she closed her eyes and sighed.

Maya was scolding Lucky for his stupidity... "Woh tumse bada hai...kitni baar tumko bataya hai..don't mess with your seniors, what if they thrash you for your stupidity...tumhari didi apna khayal rakh sakti hai...tumhe uski poonch banne ki zaroorat nahi hai...Agli baar tumne aisa kuch kiya toh..."

Bua cuts in... "Toh...maine teri yeh Luckygiri humesha ke liye band kar dena hai...samjha kya...😡" And she began tweaking Lucky and Chucky's ears.

Geet was lost in thought...she knew he wanted to tell her something...par Lucky ki wajah se...And because of her stubbornness he couldn't tell her. But what about the bet and challenge he talked about, she wondered.

"Kahin gusse main usne kah diya ho...maine bhi toh kitni buri tarah uske saath behave kiya...GEET! Wake up...kya soch rahi hai...Joh hua accha hua...I want to forget everything...I won't repeat this mistake again," she thought.

"Geet?" said a concerned Maya shaking Geet's shoulder, "Beta kya soch rahi hai..."

"Kuch nahi Ma...Main jaa ke college applications fill kar deti hoon...kal hi jaake submit kar doongi..." She simply walks away with a plain smile hiding her pain. Maya looked at Dia who shrugged looking completely confused.😕

In her room all she could think of was Maan and tears couldn't stop...Geet ka pehla pyaar adhoora rah gaya😭

~Scene 2:

Maan with his rich friends at the Golf course⭐️⭐️⭐️...

Maan looked around him, sitting all alone😕, and he saw people who were pretending everything...from pretentious smiles to pretentious styles...all he wanted at that moment was to escape from that sea of pretentions. But this was his life, his dad brought him there every week to spend a father-son quality time...but his father was never around busy with his partners...Only relief was his friends who studied in rich schools and boasted of their palatial schools, precisely because of which they actually weren't much of relief to his tormenting soul.

Maan always hated his school, its stupid name [Centaur School (hehn??)], its boring classes, teachers and everything about it, but he was glad also in a way that he was not in the elite schools his friends boasted of, which would have been worse for him. His Dadi always wanted him to grow up as a normal child, rooted in culture, with a simple life and that's why she chose Centaur Public School over all the other elite ones his dad has chosen for him.

...But at that moment something else was going in his mind,

"I shouldn't have been so blatant and rude to her..."

"But she only didn't allow me to explain the whole truth to her in the first place...and turned her back."

Her tearful, innocent face emerged in front of his eyes and he felt a pinch in his heart. He sighed and held his head...

"Argh!!! I shouldn't have...Mujhe apne gusse pe control karna kab aayega..." he hits his hand on a pole. "What I did was absolutely unfair. I must apologise...par woh mujhe kabhi maaf nahi karegi.😕"

He sat with his head sunk deep in his hands...His friend Ranbir came to him, after a game.

"So...I heard that you are working towards winning this bet you had with an idiot😆 Kaunsi behenji ko pataya?"

He looked away😡...

"Maan...teri date toh paagal ho gayi hogi when you proposed her...Crazy girls...hum jaise boys ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hain..."

Another friend Karan drops in...

"Pata hai...kaun he iski lucky date for the prom...GEET!"

"Really...wohi jo humesha humaein lecture deti hai...that Auntie is not that bad...Maan you lucky dog. Choose kiya toh bhi sabse hot auntie ko...Now I feel jealous...If you want to give a second thought I'm ready to take her for one date😉."

Maan lost his mind and knocked Ranbir out of his senses...

"You *******...how dare you??? Geet ke baare main aisa sochna bhi mat...I'll murder you..."

"Maan paagal ho gaya hai kya...He was just joking...What's wrong with you? You are hurting your friends for that behenji...Kya lagti hai woh teri???" asked Karan helping Ranbir from the ground.

Maan wiped the sweat from his temple and helped Karan to pick up Ranbir. But he too had lost his senses after that question asked by Karan.

"Maan...tu theekh hai naa?😕"

~Scene 3:

After some time, the friends reconciled and Maan also composed himself...

"Bet yaad hai na???😕 You can't leave it halfway...there's too much for you at stake."

"Woh mujhse baat tak nahi karna chahti...😕"

"Kaun? Prom wali?"

"PROM!!!👏" suddenly an idea struck him..."Oh Yes...yaar Ranbir you've solved my problem."

"Dude...Ranbir ke paas girl problems ka solution humesha rehta hai...But lagta hai you really care for this girl."

"You and Girl!!!! God...yeh sapna toh nahin..."

"Sapna nahi...it's because of the silly bet that I accepted 😡"

"And shut up you both...warna ek aur ghoosa padega...😡" he said warningly.

"Mujhe apni galti ka prayashchit karna hai."

"Kya? Tune is beech galti bhi kar di?...Smart boy...," he said aping LOIN/LION (the actor who's famous dialogue is Mona Darling!!!)😆

"Shut up...Karan"

"Matlab main Uncle banne wala hoon."

"What nonsense? Yucks?? Kitna ganda dimaag hai tera...aisa kuch bhi nahi hai...main toh sirf..."

"Accha theeke, toh you have nothing to do with this girl Geet? Alright...So why don't you fix a meeting between both of us...I've heard she's very gorgeous for a behenji. How does she look?" asked Ranbir.

"Sabse alag hai woh...Woh hasti hai toh dil karta hai sirf usi ko dekhta rahoon poori zindagi bhar bina palkon ko jhapkaye...aur jab woh soti hai toh...😳"

"What??? Toh ab tune usse sote hue bhi dekha hai??😆😕😆"

But Maan was lost...

"Toh aisi lagti hai jaise koi sapna ho...darta hoon agar saans bhi liya toh jag jaayegi aur sapna toot jayega."

"Maan...mere dost...yakin ho gaya...and you were claiming you don't like her...😳"

"I don't. I hate girls...🤢😡"

"Accha...you don't seem to hate this girl at all...ek baat clear kar doon mere bhai...You are crazy about her...totally crazy...Accept it."

He looks at him in shock and anger...more like battling it out within himself...rejecting his own feelings.😳

...All he could think of was her...her smiling face...

her questioning face, teasing his arrogance.

Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago
TanuDDian thumbnail
Awesome...

Loved it...
pj2012 thumbnail
Hope to write a better Chapter 10...Coming soon...
todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful update dear..
eagrly wating 4 nxt prt..cntnue soon
pj2012 thumbnail
Thanks guys...still writing...will make it a long chapter...👍🏼
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haiii I just love this FF..
it's going great...
waiting for the next part...
pj2012 thumbnail

~⭐️Teaser before Chapter 10⭐️~

~The Prom day...

Oblivious to the speciality of the day, Geet was preparing to leave for a college in a Metro city. Only a day before she received call from the College informing her that she has been selected for the English Language and Literature Course. She was overwhelmed with happiness, and was excited to join the college soon. In all this she had forgotten about the whole Maan episode.

While arranging her trunk, she found the book that Maan had given her in the library.

"This book?" she scanned the cover, "...but I forgot to collect it from the library...then how did it get here?"

"I am sorry. I know your heart is big enough to forgive my silly mistake. I feel terrible after what happened between us. This book connects us in some strange way, and as long as it is with you I'll know a part of me is with you. I'm feeling so lucky today...everything just seems so perfect and musical, ye mehki hawayein, ye behka mausam and this amazing feeling that, ye behka mausam and this amazing feeling of being with you. I hope to see my angel when I ring the bell and the door opens. I can't wait to be with you."

~ Crazy about you

~ 😳

"Maan?"😕

"Yes...he sent this book through someone...so romantic...kya hai in this book...love story?"

"Shut up Dia...You brought this?"

"Main nahin...Maine toh bas room tak pahunchaya hai...He's so sweet...Geet ready for a wonderful evening?"

"You are crazy...Mujhe kabhi bhi kahin bhi us akdoo bathmeez ke saath nahin jaana...You seem to be super excited, tum chali jao uske saath.😡"

"Haye...meri kismet aisi kahan ki school ka sabse handsome ladka mujhe prom main leke jaaye..."

"Dia...tu sudharna mat..."

"Chal abhi baatein kam kar and let's get ready for the evening."

"Dia? I don't trust him...Maine ek baar apne dil ki suni and it was a total mistake...ab main woh galti phir nahi dohraoongi...I've moved on."

"No you have not...you can never get over it Geet. I'm your best friend, I can read your heart...aur tera dil abhi bhi usko ek chance dena chahta hai..."

She looked at Dia with tears in it and hugged her.

"Ab yeh rona dhona band kar...chal shopping chalte hain...let's get you an awesome dress first."

In the dress shop...

Dia tried on the umpteenth dress, while Geet sat there gazing at a beautiful blue dress😳.

"Kyun lag rahi hoon na like Aishwarya from the movie Josh?😃😳"

"OMG😕...bas kar...tu lag rahi hai sabse acchi...better than anyone else.Ab chalein."

"Not now...abhi five more dresses to go...I've to look the best...sabki nazar mujhpe honi chahiya...😳"

"You are mental...agar sabki nazar tujhpe hogi toh toh woh five minutes main andhe ho jayenge with all this shiny accessories and glitter. Please koi simple and nice dress choose kar aur nikalte hain yahan se before the owner kicks us out.😆"

"Killjoy🤢...chal tu hi select kar phir..."

After the shopping the girls returned back to Geet's place and waited for the evening to come. Geet was still apprehensive and knew something didn't seem right😕😕.

Working on Chapter ten...will post tomo...

Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago