WU-21Sep-Disgustingly Cheap

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Ugh i can so understand. 
atleast one gud thing was that sharon came to support her. 
this shows how good of a person she is 
no matter what she portrays to others, from inside, she is a totally different person. 

Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

Ugh i can so understand. 
atleast one gud thing was that sharon came to support her. 
this shows how good of a person she is 
no matter what she portrays to others, from inside, she is a totally different person. 

Khushi exactly it portrayed Sharon is good by heart.  And in that way Swayam understands her very well.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by --sunshine--

Khushi exactly it portrayed Sharon is good by heart.  And in that way Swayam understands her very well.๐Ÿ˜ณ

True! That can be the best part of the episode. Well, i always liked sharon even though she was mean. I somewhere knew that she would support when time comes. DREAM FULFILLED TODAY ! ๐Ÿ˜›
Sanju I can understand The epi was Full of Yucky things wot to write n wot nt to..๐Ÿ˜ก
But i liked both Sharon n Swayam today..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ok I dont know when I'll be watching it but It already sounds so cheap yet s'thing good from KriyAnsh POV.Phir Mohabbat SS!darn I love that song..Thanks for the update hun :)
i was ond fone n i missed the epi :P
sanjuuu relaxxx
jhappi le tu ๐Ÿค—

precap โ˜บ๏ธ this means things r heating up!!!!!!
Originally posted by luv_wacko

i was ond fone n i missed the epi :P
sanjuuu relaxxx
jhappi le tu ๐Ÿค—

precap โ˜บ๏ธ this means things r heating up!!!!!!

LOL its good u missed cheap things๐Ÿ˜† and hws u ๐Ÿค— and yeah both are again feeling for each other๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by piya2025

Ok I dont know when I'll be watching it but It already sounds so cheap yet s'thing good from KriyAnsh POV.Phir Mohabbat SS!darn I love that song..Thanks for the update hun :)

Piya yeah Rey expressions were awesome when he sees her in tears so go 4 last part๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Originally posted by --sunshine--

LOL its good u missed cheap things๐Ÿ˜† and hws u ๐Ÿค— and yeah both are again feeling for each other๐Ÿ˜ณ

feel toh karenge hi..varna main show band karwaungi..bas i cant wait more..sabka chhodo aur kriyansh ki love story start karo bas full and final ab!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
no i know abt the tattoo thingy :P fone convo se zyada attention tv pe thi :P
im gud im gud..bloody college!๐Ÿ˜•