Thendral

Wednesday's Upd - Sep 21st: (Non)Alcoholic Romance

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks da Tanuuu for the awesome update and lovely side comments👏! You got a very nice episode to update full of TA/T laced with nice sweet moments👍🏼. Loved the Title!

Thulasi was awesome today⭐️⭐️. She was able to express her feeling to TA about the drinking. Kudos to her when she asked that can drinking take away the sorrow than to share the feelings with his wife👍🏼! Her confidence level has increased a lot. She is able to handle TA easily. Great going👏.

Enna to thigil effect when TA got the phone call from the Pei🤢😡. I was really shocked for a moment. So another planning by Pei to take care of her friend. Good, Thulz immediately figured out that some issues are in the pipeline for them thro' Charu😃. Hopefully she is more cautious this time.

This new friend track bu Charu is to make Thulz more suspicious about TA with her friend... ❓ Pavam that pei really don't know the trust and love TA/T have on each other😳😳. Let the Pei get snubbed.

Grrr...GW, enna oru stomach burning on seeing TA feeding Thulz. But really enjoyed her fuming😆😆.

Sudha needs to tame down a little bit in handling TA. TA can easily be made to show more love and concern even if they show little affection patiently. I really want Sudha and TA relationship to work out somehow😍.

Puvi on the otherhand has always been nice to TA and just said that he could have informed him about the changes which TA made which was very convincing becoz of the risk factor associated with it.

How can these two lovable sons be born to a lady who does not fit to be a mother?? Very undeserving lady!😡🤢
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Tans for the awesome and wonderful Update!👏😃 Superb Title😊

I dont know what to say, got stuck with words😆 Sudha can be irritating also, why is she always fighting with TA? Cant she talk calm with him, like she does with Thuls?😕

After a long time, we got to see a good T&T scene. It was cute. First koncham fight, approm sweet romance. Awww i was happy to see candle light scene again.😍 Hahaha🤣 It was a cute convo and TA as always blushing seeying his pretty wife. Hahaha, athu eppadi power romance na mattum cut aagum? Tans explain me😆

OMG, Charu called TA? This is a shocking twist. Who is going to be that psycho friend? Please hope after she lands in Chennai, she should get something and not disturb our T&T😡 Hope she does not do any spy work? Is she maybe a white girl from UK? Hahahaha😆 Whatever she plans it will fail only, maybe lil days happyness both SMM will get approm only sadness in mental hosp😡😆

GW GW GW GW GW GW🤬🤬🤬

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the fast update..

You got a good episode to update - a mixture of everthing- fight, making up, candle light, C, GW and the infamous dosham-- what more to pack?

Looks like thie GW is not going to give up on dosham so easilty- imagine each time she get TA alone she is going to start off- looks like she herself will be responsbile for giving T a clean chit--the way she is going on hopefully sudha brings an astrologer and clears all doubts...
like TA said abt husband n wife sandhosham porukkadu--this C has a knack of calling at such times..looks like she has found another goat to do her dirtywork this time (tanu yr cmnt abt another mental -ROFL)...
Sudha's adv to T super --after all the blow hot scenes TAs finally going back to the shop-that's good..hope now he manages to strike the right impression...Puvi/TA for all their fights do have genuine affection for each other- puvi's acting today good...
Now that Ta has invited C's arrival also may be nearing---
before that hope TA understands sudha's genuine good will towards TT...
super episode today- an indication that probs of diff nature soon approaching...

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the beautiful update and apt tittle.😊👏. TA will soon realize that his mom is nothing and she is a selfish creature😡 soon he comes to know about charu through Joseph.

He may even start to think that sudha is better than his arumai amma in the end😉. Second part was awesome. NO matter how many people the dir add t&Tare soul mates. The dir has hinted that some of the probs going to be unfolded in T&t's life by charu's entry.

T&t love each other a lot but situation around them makes them argue.

Lot of questions going to rise in viewers mind will thuls cross these hurdles? ❓Both T&Tare cute in their outfits..especially in the motai madi scene😊.Poojai velai karadi mathri charu...

Handling a selfish, shameless mother-in-law is going to take a lot of patience, understanding and thought for thulasi.  she should draw a line between herself and her mamiyar.🥱
 Kumaran…Why are you portraying the central character of the serial to be innocent especially in front of GW? GW has absolutely no rights to dominate thulasi…sigh.😡especially otukettufying
rosemary22 thumbnail
Tx Tanu for the Lovely Update.😉

Puvi is so responsible.Tamil and Thulasi romance after a Long time..Well its a treat to Thendral Paitiyam Like us.😳😳

Nandi madiri Charu😡.USAirundu vanditta phonepanna.Puja velayil karadee.Tamil hate his mother or what?Puriyalayae?😕😕Please tell My dear IFians!!!!!

Edited by rosemary22 - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks da tanu baby for the wonderful episodes update...rofl...u seem to have enjoyed candle light pola...and as food was having good taste charu called to add salt and spices in thulz food pola...rofl i thk she wd not have eater then ...but the confession from Ta was good and T's worries bcos he went to drink and patch up and dinner together and he feeding T happily was nice.it was nice to watch both of them happy...rofl when gw coughes i though she got tuberculosis instead of heart attack on seeing them having nice moments...sudha's talks with T was right as gw is their MIL and she deserves too..but the talks wont be acceptable if MIL s as good as shyamala's...on the whole a good epi after a looonnnggg time..aand more scenes to come...puvi's shock??? tps scenes...
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
rofl tanu..another psycho from uk???? rofl...i really hope its a psycho and really wants to grab someones husbd and should be more determined than psycho in accomplishing the tast...but but but...she should be dertermined in grabbing nitish aka lavanya's husbd and shd turn gw and lav mad..rofl..how nice that would be...losers need such a treatment and we need such a treat..😛
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the super update...you got a good one despite your favourite psycho idol following u😛

Oh man, was not expecting such a cute TT scene... candle light dinner and moonlight dinner😳 and so TA truly did get drunk and happy... I mean love drunk 😛

I loved the fact that TA addressed that his peace can't be found anywhere but with Thuls and she too told good advice for TA to be more patient and prove himself with actions instead of words 👍🏼

Sigh but once the word happiness was said by Thulasi, Psycho's super duper long-distance radar from UK beeped and she called 🤢 how her radar is supercharged I don't knw but man, she is sending Paid-to-be psycho-spy girl in the name of being a "friend" 😡

Sigh, Kumaran is super mean to us, gives us little treats with reminders of psycho 😭
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shubba

rofl tanu..another psycho from uk???? rofl...i really hope its a psycho and really wants to grab someones husbd and should be more determined than psycho in accomplishing the tast...but but but...she should be dertermined in grabbing nitish aka lavanya's husbd and shd turn gw and lav mad..rofl..how nice that would be...losers need such a treatment and we need such a treat..😛

Akkaaa...i love you 🤗🤗🤗...you made my day and i am laughing like mad...akka i think Sudha or Puvi wont give permission to TA so that he can show whole oor to this newly invented psycho by another psycho from UK...TA might use his brain and arrange Nithesh to show whole Chennai to her as he got car🤣...plsss that girl should suthufy with Nithesh and Lav and GW should see...no aapu to us pls😕

Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago