and the ROCKSTAR manish arrives...

zarraa22 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Finally d wait is over and the hunk manish raisinghani makes his entry in his trademark hero style in SSK... now the show will rock... i loved siddhant's entry but it wasnt at power with manish's extraordinary entry in every other show like teen bahuraaniyaan or rang badalti odhni or paraya dhan... i was expecting much more... Im just too happy about him entering this show... now SSK will rock...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna18 thumbnail
Agree with u zara... his entry was not as rocking as his other shows.. it was pretty ordinary compared to them.. but who cares... the point is the yummy hunk is here... manish with his hot and sexy looks and his power packed performence he is gonna rock this show too... he is indeed a true rockstar..
vcoolwater thumbnail

I found his entry to be a joke. Everyone staring at him while he gives them over exaggerated angry looks.  It doesn't make difference that Roli might be dead. Lets just stare at the prodigal son.

Personally I didn't find him impressive so far. Maybe he will change my opinion later on. Edited by vcoolwater - 12 years ago
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Manish is good actor definetly he will rock in ssk...😊
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I definitely like this new character.  And listening to the stories, I agree w/ him, even if the CVs may want him to be seen as a villain.  Let's recap.

5 years ago, he takes money that the family asks him to donate, invests it and gets a good return, and then tells them to donate however much of it they want.  That should have been good enough.  For mataji and others to make a big issue of it had no justification.  Since they did insult him, I don't blame him one bit for returning and throwing Rs 50 lakhs in their face.

Of course, Simar, like every mahaan bahu in every serial, now has decided to do what she can to ground him here.  I've noted this previously on other forums - what's it w/ these bahus thinking that if a family member walks out of the joint family and decides to live either alone or w/ his own family, it's almost the equivalent of a Pakistan separating from India?  Most families nowadays ain't joint families, so why keep up that charade?  Sid has every right to live away from his family, and for that stupid Sujata to act like he's trying to slaughter every member of her family is just ridiculous!

The exchange b/w Roli & Sid was hilarious as well, and I liked his comeback lines to her, when she said that he was railing against her family!  As he pointed out, this is her sister's sasural, but the way she's acting, one would think that it's hers.  I do hope that Sid discovers the truth about Roli-Prem's marriage and manages to blow this to the entire family, so that they have to untangle it one way or another.  If Roli is stuck w/ Prem due to being really married to him, then does Sid get to marry Simar, who's really not married?  It's better that way - otherwise Simar will go from being Roli's didi to her devrani, which would be weird.

But I've started watching this for Manish, who I first enjoyed in Rakt Sambandh.  Hope he takes off here, even if he hijacks the lead role from Shoaib.
seem26 thumbnail
yippiiieee... greaattt to see manish raisinghania on this show... but even i felt that manish's entry wasnt at power with all his other entries... you for got to mention betiyan apni ya paraya dhan on star plus... in that also manish had an amazing entry as nirvan... 
Never the less he is a great actor... im sure he is gonna rock this show which is so slow and boring... hoping to see a lot of action with sid... and roli sid romance... im sure their love story will be an epic as both manish and avika are great actors... welcome to SSK manish...